EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Severe Punishment or Leniency? (infant kidnapping) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Severe Punishment or Leniency? (infant kidnapping)
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In 1987 a woman walked into a NYC hospital and kidnapped an infant who was being treated for high fever. 21 years later and to make a long story short, the child found her real mom, DNA tested, the whole deal.

What do you think the punishment should be for the woman who kidnapped the child? My opinion is that she should not serve a lengthy jail term, few years at most, and placed on probation afterwards for however long the court sees fit. I also believe that she should undergo some counseling, and as a condition of her probation serve some kind of community work. Her life is ruined I think rehabilitation is better than a hard long life in prison.

My wife believes that she should “go to jail for a long time” and when I asked her how long she replied “21 years.” My wife isn't that creative when it comes to dishing out punishment sentences, she watches CI (Crime Investigation Asia) and that's how they do it in Asia for these kinds of crimes. If you cost someone 10 years of hardship, then you serve 10 years in prison.

What do you think? What do you think is an appropriate sentence? Does she deserve forgiveness?

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:
In 1987 a woman walked into a NYC hospital and kidnapped an infant who was being treated for high fever. 21 years later and to make a long story short, the child found her real mom, DNA tested, the whole deal.

What do you think the punishment should be for the woman who kidnapped the child? My opinion is that she should not serve a lengthy jail term, few years at most, and placed on probation afterwards for however long the court sees fit. I also believe that she should undergo some counseling, and as a condition of her probation serve some kind of community work. Her life is ruined I think rehabilitation is better than a hard long life in prison.

My wife believes that she should “go to jail for a long time” and when I asked her how long she replied “21 years.” My wife isn't that creative when it comes to dishing out punishment sentences, she watches CI (Crime Investigation Asia) and that's how they do it in Asia for these kinds of crimes. If you cost someone 10 years of hardship, then you serve 10 years in prison.

What do you think? What do you think is an appropriate sentence? Does she deserve forgiveness?

giving the fact u will never experience child birth ofcourse u wont be as harsh.. when a woman gives birth she bonds with her child.and if the child was stolen she cant bond and its always harder for the woman cas she carried that child in her for 9 months. so her mourning will be far greater than the mans.. so i agree with yr wife. 1 yr in prison for every year that mother has mourned for her child. and hard labor in prison cas the mother can never get back what was stolen.....
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The woman kidnapped an infant she should go to jail for life.

What about the infant's parents,they have losted the best years of their child's life and growth.

Even thou mother and child have been reunited, there wont be a bond, only in name.

Let this woman rot in jail, she deserves it!!!

I don't have children myself, but I did try and put myself in this child's situation.

I was mortified for a second..

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
giving the fact u will never experience child birth ofcourse u wont be as harsh.. when a woman gives birth she bonds with her child.and if the child was stolen she cant bond and its always harder for the woman cas she carried that child in her for 9 months. so her mourning will be far greater than the mans.. so i agree with yr wife. 1 yr in prison for every year that mother has mourned for her child. and hard labor in prison cas the mother can never get back what was stolen.....

I've experienced child birth, and instead of "revenge" I'd look into corrective action.

by punishing the kidnapping mother for 21 years what good is going to do the birth mother and the child?

My sister cranked out another nephew last summer, the security policies at the birth center is really intune with this type of crime.

It might really irritate and deflate the ego of the women who just gave birth but they want to come home with the baby they gave birth to let alone go home with baby.

The hospital and the state are also responsible in this crime. There had been more than enough crimes like this take place decades before and it wasn't until the fricking internet that parents gathered, communicated and made an impact.

What folks might not realize is the kidnapping mother might've lost a baby due to medical incompetence and mistake and then was blamed for the baby's death. There is always more going on that what the media is initially told.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:

I've experienced child birth, and instead of "revenge" I'd look into corrective action.

by punishing the kidnapping mother for 21 years what good is going to do the birth mother and the child?

My sister cranked out another nephew last summer, the security policies at the birth center is really intune with this type of crime.

It might really irritate and deflate the ego of the women who just gave birth but they want to come home with the baby they gave birth to let alone go home with baby.

The hospital and the state are also responsible in this crime. There had been more than enough crimes like this take place decades before and it wasn't until the fricking internet that parents gathered, communicated and made an impact.

What folks might not realize is the kidnapping mother might've lost a baby due to medical incompetence and mistake and then was blamed for the baby's death. There is always more going on that what the media is initially told.

so freakin what if she lost a child what gave her the right to steal someon elses child? if i had been the mother i would have wanted her dead for stealing my child....so what she got isnt enough.. obvioulsy u dont care enough about yr child to warrent a harsh punishment on that woman? and its not the hospitals fault.they didnt steal the child.they should have had better knoledge of where the babies were at all times but it all comes down to this woman stealin that child.......
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prison, restitution to the family, as much as the law can possibly do to her she deserves.. she did the crime and now she should face the punishment. She put a mother and family through the worst possible thing, taking their baby, they didnt know if she is alive or dead, they have been stuck wondering and mourning and missing all these years, they missed their baby growing up completely. There is no mercy for people that do things that they know are wrong and they know the punishment for

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

so freakin what if she lost a child what gave her the right to steal someon elses child? if i had been the mother i would have wanted her dead for stealing my child....so what she got isnt enough.. obvioulsy u dont care enough about yr child to warrent a harsh punishment on that woman? and its not the hospitals fault.they didnt steal the child.they should have had better knoledge of where the babies were at all times but it all comes down to this woman stealin that child.......
You know I was doing you a favor by not bringing up your assertation that "the state of iowa stole your kids".

By and large the usual characters who have had their children removed from their home and lost their parental rights are sympathizing with the mother of this child. Mainly because they feel they were victimized, but in reality unlike the mother described in the OP the child/children was stolen, kidnapped while the usual characters lost their parental rights.

I am sure the mother whose child was kidnapped 21 years ago would be mortified that her loss is compared to having her custodial rights removed by the authorities.

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
but the story has nothin to do with loosing rights are u insane... duh..
what gives u any right to talk about my kids when u threw yr daughter away like garbage?i didnt so there...

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
what gives u any right to talk about my kids when u threw yr daughter away like garbage?i didnt so there...

According to you thats your belief.

But according to the State of Iowa, a legal jurisdiction, court system and countless of state employees they found you an incompetent parent, thus removed your children from your home and severed your rights as a parent.

My situation is a decision between two parents, kept within the family and the children protection system wasn't involved.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

But according to the State of Iowa, a legal jurisdiction, court system and countless of state employees they found you an incompetent parent, thus removed your children from your home and severed your rights as a parent.

My situation is a decision between two parents, kept within the family and the children protection system wasn't involved.

keep tellin yrself that...
and they didnt remove my kids from my home. know the story before u make one up..

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

keep tellin yrself that...
and they didnt remove my kids from my home. know the story before u make one up..

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=000898;p=1

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=print_topic;f=3;t=003811

so we can pay my child support faster so i can make that move ya im payin my child support but it just takes a while when yr dirt poor lol

so we can pay my child support faster so i can make that move ya im payin my child support but it just takes a while when yr dirt poor lol

http://tina.net.tripod.com/

You owe child support, you cannot get a passport until the child support is paid.

Why do you owe child support to the state of iowa? Why didn't you raise your kids on your own?

I am tired, and the search engines aren't putting out the older threads (2007) in which you claimed the "state of iowa stole your kids".

So either you gave up your children, and the state of iowa charged you child support.

Or they were taken away from you and the state of iowa charged you child support.

Either way you sitting here and infering that I "threw my child away like garbage" is really nothing compared to getting a bill from the state of iowa for either having your children taken away or you throwing away your children like garbage.

[Roll Eyes]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well its really none of yr damn business u can read and thats all i will say about my situation.. i never threw my kids away like garbage like u did...y i owe child support u will never know only my friends will know.. i wont discuss it with trash.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
well its really none of yr damn business u can read and thats all i will say about my situation.. i never threw my kids away like garbage like u did...y i owe child support u will never know only my friends will know.. i wont discuss it with trash.

Just by the fact you've admitted to owing thousands of dollars of child support to the point the US won't issue you a passport....

If its none of my business, then its none of your business and you have no right to declare, suggest or even breath the comment "throw your child away like garbage."

I cannot locate the thread but at one point you stated your boyfriend beat up on your kids and thats why the state of iowa "stole your kids".

I stated my opinion, and I gave a point of view that wasn't noted yet.

the OP even stated he felt it was harsh, I seconded his opinion. Yet I am the one who is ridiculed.

So why not explain tina why you owe the child support. And why you feel you have the right to criticize me yet you yourself don't have the right to parent your own children.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i didnt say anything about u or yr child and u started on me so whats yr point u just always have to stick someones neck on the choping block.. wont be me.. i dont have to justify myself or my life to u..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
i didnt say anything about u or yr child and u started on me so whats yr point u just always have to stick someones neck on the choping block.. wont be me.. i dont have to justify myself or my life to u..

quote:
quote:
quote:

Actually in my first post of this thread I replied to your post.

I shouldn't have done that, I should have posted a comment without it being a "replied" post. Yet I didn't criticize your parenting or lackthereof.

You jumped down my throat. Then because I had a different point of view than yours, you insulted me as a parent.

I wasn't criticizing your parenting, I just offered a different point of view on the thread subject.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:
quote:

I shouldn't have done that, I should have posted a comment without it being a "replied" post. Yet I didn't criticize your parenting or lackthereof.

You jumped down my throat. Then because I had a different point of view than yours, you insulted me as a parent.

I wasn't criticizing your parenting, I just offered a different point of view on the thread subject.

i think u need to reread the post it doesnt mention nothin about u duh.. y must u try and make everything about u.. the world doesnt revolve around u or for u .....
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
eathier way i still stand firmly on the child stealing issue wether it be 1 month that she stole the child or 30 yrs... she had no right..

--------------------

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:
quote:

i think u need to reread the post it doesnt mention nothin about u duh.. y must u try and make everything about u.. the world doesnt revolve around u or for u .....
Re-read your own post, heck go straight to the bolded part of your post.

You're right the whole world doesn't revolve around me nor does it give you the right to continuely incite one of your own personal failings. But then I don't start these types of flame wars.

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dunno why you just don't ignore her, TK. She is a lonely weirdo, and from the little I have read about her, this topic is not one she could make a valid judgement on.Her use of this phrase tells us a lot doesn't it?
My sister cranked out another nephew last summer,
Back on topic, yeah, I think the perp should get a long sentence. Hell, if it was a man that had taken this child, there would be no question of sentimental mercy.
Under all the psychiatric reports for the defense, all the media nonsense, fact is, there's a selfish woman who decides 'I wanna kid, and I wannit now!'
Personally, I'd rather like a new Mercedes, but I wouldn't expect mercy if I just stole someone else's.
Any woman who could steal a child, knowing, [as maybe a man couldn't grasp] that for years the poor mother will suffer nightmares about what could be happenning to her child, is plain wicked, or so crazy as to have put this girl's life at risk for 20+ years.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I've experienced child birth,

And that's as far as your experience of being a mother went.

Not getting into this, cannot believe she has the gaul to be speaking about children and motherhood like she would know anything about it, apart from what I quoted. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:
quote:

Re-read your own post, heck go straight to the bolded part of your post.

You're right the whole world doesn't revolve around me nor does it give you the right to continuely incite one of your own personal failings. But then I don't start these types of flame wars.

ya the second post yes ok i reread it ya so what people who warrent less hars punjishment for women like this for one dont deserve to be a mother.. and for 2 they cant be a good parent wanting to go less harsh sorry for anyone i offend opps no i am not.. so what its how i feel...
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
ya the second post yes ok i reread it ya so what people who warrent less hars punjishment for women like this for one dont deserve to be a mother.. and for 2 they cant be a good parent wanting to go less harsh sorry for anyone i offend opps no i am not.. so what its how i feel...

And you aren't one to judge another parent since you owe so much child support you cannot even apply for a passport.

What I am infering here is the now 21 year old child might've actually had a descent childhood and would be traumatized if the kidnapper went to prison for so long. I'd think that by going for revenge so heavily it wouldn't allow the child and the birth mother to bond.

I am probonding between birth mother and child, anti-harsh long punishment. The kidnapped child might actually resent the birth mother for going out for blood and putting so much energy into revenge instead of reserving that energy for bonding with her child.

Further impacted if the 21 year old had to testify and be involved in the trial over and over again. It would take a decade to recover.

So while the rest of yous want blood revenge for your own feelings because you weren't allowed to raise your children. Yet I don't see anyone concerned on whether the birth mother and child have an opportunity to bond. Might explain why certain ESers here didn't have custody of their children.

I am considering the feelings and mental health of the child who was kidnapped.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
just cas i owe child support doesnt mean i dont have a valid opinion.. and i said if i was the real mother i would have saught revenge..reguardless of what my child wanted.

--------------------

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
just cas i owe child support doesnt mean i dont have a valid opinion.. and i said if i was the real mother i would have saught revenge..reguardless of what my child wanted.

you are allowed to have an opinion.

I am allowed to post an opinion different than yours without being insulted.

As for the last part of your post my opinion is entirely the opposite, but again that doesn't give you the right to insult me.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ur right i should have not said that. and u are intitled to yr opinion..but what kind of person does that make u if u want a less harsh sentence for a woman that stole yr child 21 yrs ago? do u now care about family?and to let u know it wasnt skype it was a home phone &&&&& called u on..

[ 26. January 2011, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: Shanta Qadeama ]

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
ur right i should have not said that. and u are intitled to yr opinion..but what kind of person does that make u if u want a less harsh sentence for a woman that stole yr child 21 yrs ago? do u now care about family?and to let u know it wasnt skype it was a home phone &&&&&& called u on..

I am not going to explain further because I already have. And to explain further means more insults from the usual folks.

You can assume what &&&&& is telling you is correct, but I had a friend look into it at a local phone company. I just needed the call traced incase she went further, plus in order to file a compliant I'd have to know her identity, landline call or internet call.

Its been documented.

[ 26. January 2011, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Shanta Qadeama ]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
ur right i should have not said that. and u are intitled to yr opinion..but what kind of person does that make u if u want a less harsh sentence for a woman that stole yr child 21 yrs ago? do u now care about family?and to let u know it wasnt skype it was a home phone &&&&& called u on..

I am not going to explain further because I already have. And to explain further means more insults from the usual folks.

You can assume what &&&&& is telling you is correct, but I had a friend look into it at a local phone company. I just needed the call traced incase she went further, plus in order to file a compliant I'd have to know her identity, landline call or internet call.

Its been documented.

dont sit there and lie. god that is far worse.. if u had of tracked that number which i blocked it has been disconnected for almost a yr now...i hate liers.

[ 26. January 2011, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Shanta Qadeama ]

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
ur right i should have not said that. and u are intitled to yr opinion..but what kind of person does that make u if u want a less harsh sentence for a woman that stole yr child 21 yrs ago? do u now care about family?and to let u know it wasnt skype it was a home phone &&&& called u on..

You can assume what anatasia is telling you is correct, but I had a friend look into it at a local phone company. I just needed the call traced incase she went further, plus in order to file a compliant I'd have to know her identity, landline call or internet call.

Its been documented.

dont sit there and lie. god that is far worse.. if u had of tracked that number which i blocked it has been disconnected for almost a yr now...i hate liers.
I my friend showed me a print out from a PBX server.

You are taking &&&&& at her word.

I wasn't tracking the number, no I was tracking where it came from geographically because phone numbers can be faked:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_box

It can also be done with a computer program if they use VOIP. It doesn't matter which phone number was used, you can track a call to its geographic location because actual phone numbers used to make the call can be circumvented.

Thats why I asked for the server logs from the PBX server. It doesn't matter if it was disconnected, there is still a record of the call on servers for several years. It doesn't go away.

Don't accuse me of lying. I don't need to lie, I am not the one who made the crank call.

[ 26. January 2011, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: Shanta Qadeama ]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*yawn*

Sono your expertise on everything is a JOKE, go to sleep ffs and let us have a day in peace this side of the world

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
*yawn*

Sono your expertise on everything is a JOKE, go to sleep ffs and let us have a day in peace this side of the world

has the gigolo called you lately? Or do you hire khawalbusters to seek him out?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
*yawn*

In 2 years time you will read this and see what a total tw@ you are. We all know it now but you wait 2 years to read it if you wish.

Get help sono. You were used and abused. You hate your mother and sister and any woman married to an Egyptian, or any WOMAN would be more the truth. Your pure evil hatred shines through your posts.

It's your choice, it's your life, just as it was your choice to dump your daughter, no one else can be blamed but you. Learn to deal with it.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
*yawn*

In 2 years time you will read this and see what a total tw@ you are. We all know it now but you wait 2 years to read it if you wish.

Get help sono. You were used and abused. You hate your mother and sister and any woman married to an Egyptian, or any WOMAN would be more the truth. Your pure evil hatred shines through your posts.

It's your choice, it's your life, just as it was your choice to dump your daughter, no one else can be blamed but you. Learn to deal with it.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Its been documented.

I my friend showed me a print out from a PBX server.

You are taking &&&&& at her word.

I wasn't tracking the number, no I was tracking where it came from geographically because phone numbers can be faked:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_box

It can also be done with a computer program if they use VOIP. It doesn't matter which phone number was used, you can track a call to its geographic location because actual phone numbers used to make the call can be circumvented.

Thats why I asked for the server logs from the PBX server. It doesn't matter if it was disconnected, there is still a record of the call on servers for several years. It doesn't go away.

Don't accuse me of lying. I don't need to lie, I am not the one who made the crank call.

u are lieing and i know for a fact.. i am the one who called u and i made up the name &&&&& in a fake mexican accent.. duh for how long now have i been telling u and u cant seem to add anything upp.. i pushed star 69 and blocked my number when i called.i was quite funny..

[ 26. January 2011, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: Shanta Qadeama ]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
u are lieing and i know for a fact.. i am the one who called u and i made up the name &&&&& in a fake mexican accent.. duh for how long now have i been telling u and u cant seem to add anything upp.. i pushed star 69 and blocked my number when i called.i was quite funny..

She's not reading it Tina, she doesn't want to know truth, just her own fantasy. truth hurts too much.

[ 26. January 2011, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Shanta Qadeama ]

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
u are lieing and i know for a fact.. i am the one who called u and i made up the name &&&&& a in a fake mexican accent.. duh for how long now have i been telling u and u cant seem to add anything upp.. i pushed star 69 and blocked my number when i called.i was quite funny..

Actually it was my mother who answered the phone.

She knows mexicans and she works with some Ruski doctors. Mom clearly identified the voice belonging to a Ruski.

I heard &&&&&'s voice from across the room, she was really angry. Then mom got a call from another person from ES.

It doesn't matter tina, &&&&& has admited to the crank call quite a few times.

&&&&& also stated she called via skype so there was no number to trace. In reality those skype numbers are via a VOIP routing center on the east coast. &&&&& used a different service located in California, there are several including gmail talk.

Anyhow thats why the PBX server is useful, it will find the geographic origin, not only the internet service who routed the call.

I know you don't understand the telephony technology behind tracing VOIP or internet calls, but I do.

[ 26. January 2011, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: Shanta Qadeama ]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
maybe momma was drunk as a skunk when she answered the phone?

quote:
I know you don't understand the telephony technology behind tracing VOIP or internet calls, but I do.
ROFL like you understood the technology of the ATM machine [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

you are hilariously deluded

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

She's not reading it Tina, she doesn't want to know truth, just her own fantasy. truth hurts too much.

[ 26. January 2011, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: Shanta Qadeama ]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ok believe what u want doesnt matter and she must not know mexican accent cas that is what i used...and the tracking doesnt matter i know who called u and u can believe what u will.......whats funny is i owned up to what i did and she still blames someone else. so be it..
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
maybe momma was drunk as a skunk when she answered the phone?

quote:
ROFL like you understood the technology of the ATM machine [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

you are hilariously deluded

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you keep repeating the same stupid question because you have nothing else to say anymore. Believe what you like, me and the rest of the world know, you poor deluded crazy woman. [Wink]

[ 26. January 2011, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: Shanta Qadeama ]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
and i know tiger said she called cas i asked her to say that cas i didnt want anyone to know i crank called someone.. now i dont care who knows. lol

--------------------

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
and i know tiger said she called cas i asked her to say that cas i didnt want anyone to know i crank called someone.. now i dont care who knows. lol

You stated the call was made about a year ago right? wanna give me a ball park date of when you made this call?
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Don't bother pretending you went to bed. I slept a few hours earlier and will sleep a few more.

But I know you are awake. Go ahead admit when you supposively made this call.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Alright Tina if you made this phone call what is the name of my mother? how about the area code?

Bet you don't know, and never knew.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
whats odd is I remember the exact month and the day but not the date, I could figure it out.

Whats odd is you don't have an answer in which you claim to have called.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Come on Tina, you've been here for over three years. You remember perfectly well when my mother's information was plastered all over this board.

Crimedy I had to ask the webhoster to change the posts.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well seeing u rember everything thats good for u i dont rember none of it. all i know is u posted yr moms number in a topic and dared us to call so i did.it was at night i rember that.wasnt her name bev or somethin like that or bonnie i forget.. i have the memory of a mouse. hahahah i dont even rember what i said all i rember is callin and talkin to a lady i was assuming it was yr mam cas u came on here all mad cas someone called her.and it was so long ago the number had been changed so i cant rember all that **** hahaha..but i swear on my god living life it was i who called yr mom.i cant even look on my phone bill cas i have free longdistance but its ok if ya dont wanna believe m thats on u...
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
wasnt her name bev or somethin like that or bonnie i forget..

close Tina, Connie

She had an account here for a while as I remember [Big Grin]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No actually her name is &&&&&!! [Razz]

[ 26. January 2011, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: Shanta Qadeama ]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
well seeing u rember everything thats good for u i dont rember none of it. all i know is u posted yr moms number in a topic and dared us to call so i did.it was at night i rember that.wasnt her name bev or somethin like that or bonnie i forget.. i have the memory of a mouse. hahahah i dont even rember what i said all i rember is callin and talkin to a lady i was assuming it was yr mam cas u came on here all mad cas someone called her.and it was so long ago the number had been changed so i cant rember all that **** hahaha..but i swear on my god living life it was i who called yr mom.i cant even look on my phone bill cas i have free longdistance but its ok if ya dont wanna believe m thats on u...

Actually I never posted my mother's personal information.

It was a hack job into my profile and the profile password was changed. The then profile was renamed my mother's name and the location in the profile was my mothers actual home address and phone number.

You don't remember because you didn't do it. By the way it wasn't done via a landline or mobile phone, the call was made via the internet through a call service like gmail talk or skype.

Now I can understand &&&&& is shaking in her boots because I have her real identity. But so far I haven't contacted anyone in her life nor made attempts to do so.

Just because &&&&& is a crazy, moraless, immature, and brainless twit doesn't mean I will do the same dumb **** she does to get even. I'll wait for her to really screw up and file a complaint with the proper authorities. Which could put a hold on her passport or she couldn't run for PTA leadership because she's obviously not of the right mind.

For your information this happened the second Tuesday night in October 2008.

[ 26. January 2011, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Shanta Qadeama ]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com