EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Special map (name of thread changed)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Special map (name of thread changed)
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I stumbled today over this link and I immediately thought that's something for our residence biAtch.

Enjoy!!! [Razz]

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/the-rice-bowl/penis-size-world-map

(Name of thread changed to not point at one person).

[ 30. March 2011, 02:35 AM: Message edited by: Shanta Gdeeda ]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm, You stumbled onto a map about penis size... lol

I'm unclear as to who is more intelligent those with large or small penises?

--------------------
www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square

Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we all know men with smaller dicks are smarter.cas there is no lack of blood flow to their brains.men with big ones are not as smart cas all their blood flows to their penis..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know that. [Eek!] Maybe the larger is because then have more blood flowing to their brain.

--------------------
www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square

Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
either size, all penises are ugly.
Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by D_Oro:
I don't know that. [Eek!] Maybe the larger is because then have more blood flowing to their brain.

do u really believe that one hun???

i like my theory better.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukez:
either size, all penises are ugly.

u rember way back in the late 70's early 80's u would probably have had one of them farm play houses with them plastic people. well there was a girl one with a weird black hairdo it always reminded me od the head of a penis.. lolol
i dont think it was weeble wabbles was it?nope

it was these but the black haired girl..
http://www.toyzdollz.com/images/FPLit79.jpg

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tigerlily_misr:
Hey I stumbled today over this link and I immediately thought that's something for our residence biAtch.

Enjoy!!! [Razz]

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/the-rice-bowl/penis-size-world-map

You got sick and tired of everyone disliking your opinion on the revolution so you started "battling" hoping they'd look past your obvious flaws?
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.geekologie.com/2011/03/the_world_map_of_average_breas.php

To keep it fair and balanced :wink:

I do believe Scandinavia is not accurate on this map, Norweigan and Swedish women's chests could be used as a landing strip for small planes.

Including half of my American family here.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
You got sick and tired of everyone disliking your opinion on the revolution so you started "battling" hoping they'd look past your obvious flaws?

Lol you really need to google for a smile. You need one. Cheer up!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I do believe Scandinavia is not accurate on this map, Norweigan and Swedish women's chests could be used as a landing strip for small planes.

Yeah whatever your talk about tits is.... [Roll Eyes]

To keep it fair and balanced you should have posted a link about the biggest twats in the world and erm I guess that would have been YOURS then. Ouch! [Embarrassed]

'Turkey flaps' here we go woohoo!!! [Razz]

S-m-i-l-e. [Big Grin]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
http://www.xxxfreesexchat.com/CNVMC/GAPJ003_1.JPG

hhhmmmhhhmmm good the only good penis is a gummy penis

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This seems like a very childish thread, just for provoking, but then again this is what I'd expect from this type of poster.

Some may say, if you don't like it dont read.

But ES is not that active at the moment!!!

So stupid threads are created.

*Yawn*

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by tigerlily_misr:
quote:

Yeah whatever your talk about tits is.... [Roll Eyes]

To keep it fair and balanced you should have posted a link about the biggest twats in the world and erm I guess that would have been YOURS then. Ouch! [Embarrassed]

S-m-i-l-e. [Big Grin]

"Fair and balanced"?

Okay you are just angry that your hubby who is well over a decade older than you and has spent less than half your marriage living with you has only given you two children not four. Life has not turned out the way you planned, welcome to grown up life coal dusted dumpling! [Big Grin]

And the fact that you have claimed over and over again he's going to obtain a military contracting position in the Middle East so you and your two children can live in Cairo.

Then the next round of fantasies which you claim your hubby is going to get you a large house with a pool in an affluent neighborhood, the cities change San Diego, Miami, blah blah blah wah wah.

Yet you aren't posting during East Coast business hours any more and you are getting up awfully early. WHich suggests you have gotten a job which doesn't allow you access to the internet on the job.

I understand me pointing out these unfortunate observations ruins your image you want to project. But it also explains why you put so much energy into retailiating.

I hope however your life turns out, you will find contentment and stop chasing these hollywood proportioned dreams.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Yet you aren't posting during East Coast business hours any more and you are getting up awfully early. WHich suggests you have gotten a job which doesn't allow you access to the internet on the job."

Couldn't possibly suggest she's not in East coast USA and might even be in Germany, where she says she's been anyway, could it??

You make me roll up when you get annoyed we don't fit the fantasy lives you give us sono [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com