EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Living in Egypt - again...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Living in Egypt - again...
Marmia
Member # 13506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marmia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I arrived back in Egypt 19th March and now settling into every day life here..I lived in Egypt 3 years ago for a couple of years then returned to uk but now Im back and loving it.. The people are friendly and welcoming as they always were and I feel very safe.. I was asked about my luggage at cairo airport but not searched and apart from that, all was well.. Im certain the Egyptian people would just like to get back to normality and welcome tourists back to Egypt.. so if you are worried or hesitating.. dont.. just fly over and enjoy your stay...
Posts: 164 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome home Marmia.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marmia
Member # 13506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marmia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Ayisha.. good to be back.. Although last night there was thunder lightening and it poured down all night LOL... Nice a fresh today though.. enjoyed jumping over the muddy puddles all over the roads..
Posts: 164 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear that you are settling back into life in Egypt Marmia [Smile]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marmia
Member # 13506

Thanks YAH.. Love to you & Yours xx
Nezar
Member # 13720

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nezar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt is not for every one. Every country used egypt. I hope we can be as we was.
Someone love Egypt sooooooo much.

Posts: 1 | From: london | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by qiuyeanwen:
I am writing is not so easy these days. In fact, writing skills is not easy. This is the heart that I have trouble. WBFS sense something does not feel right. Honestly, I feel a little narcissistic message. I do not know what it means.
Try. Major problem. )
I was four years ago in a different place than I am. I think this whole "Shoes" is. I bought a lot of things. . Shoes. I do not bolshe.Segodnya I bought when I need to (be honest, it is difficult to buy me). I need to buy, when the family. I want to buy children (which, let me say that our budget is too often) is not required.
But, yes, this is my now. Here, I refer to the movement.
Bloggy start a new life.
It would be nice.
I think.
Minimalist to the formation of this post is my favorite season, so por.nadel refrigerator, so I can read every day. With 2 years and 4 years old, I train every day.
Building a new charity T-shirt is amazing, free shipping for several days. All shirts $ 20 directly to Goddess of Mercy House. I said, that shirt awesome!
Go. Take. Read.
Nikespaces Nikespaces

Online translators obviously aren't good. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com