This is topic Living in Egypt - again... in forum Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=008320

Posted by Marmia (Member # 13506) on :

I arrived back in Egypt 19th March and now settling into every day life here..I lived in Egypt 3 years ago for a couple of years then returned to uk but now Im back and loving it.. The people are friendly and welcoming as they always were and I feel very safe.. I was asked about my luggage at cairo airport but not searched and apart from that, all was well.. Im certain the Egyptian people would just like to get back to normality and welcome tourists back to Egypt.. so if you are worried or hesitating.. dont.. just fly over and enjoy your stay...

Posted by Ayisha (Member # 4713) on :

Welcome home Marmia.

Thanks Ayisha.. good to be back.. Although last night there was thunder lightening and it poured down all night LOL... Nice a fresh today though.. enjoyed jumping over the muddy puddles all over the roads..

Posted by young at heart (Member # 10365) on :

Glad to hear that you are settling back into life in Egypt Marmia [Smile]

Thanks YAH.. Love to you & Yours xx

Posted by Nezar (Member # 13720) on :

Egypt is not for every one. Every country used egypt. I hope we can be as we was.
Someone love Egypt sooooooo much.

Posted by Sashyra8 (Member # 14488) on :

quote:
Originally posted by qiuyeanwen:
I am writing is not so easy these days. In fact, writing skills is not easy. This is the heart that I have trouble. WBFS sense something does not feel right. Honestly, I feel a little narcissistic message. I do not know what it means.
Try. Major problem. )
I was four years ago in a different place than I am. I think this whole "Shoes" is. I bought a lot of things. . Shoes. I do not bolshe.Segodnya I bought when I need to (be honest, it is difficult to buy me). I need to buy, when the family. I want to buy children (which, let me say that our budget is too often) is not required.
But, yes, this is my now. Here, I refer to the movement.
Bloggy start a new life.
It would be nice.
I think.
Minimalist to the formation of this post is my favorite season, so por.nadel refrigerator, so I can read every day. With 2 years and 4 years old, I train every day.
Building a new charity T-shirt is amazing, free shipping for several days. All shirts $ 20 directly to Goddess of Mercy House. I said, that shirt awesome!
Go. Take. Read.
Nikespaces Nikespaces

Online translators obviously aren't good. [Roll Eyes]

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com