EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » 12 Years Married Today.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 12 Years Married Today.....
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..... and beautiful weather. Can it get any better?????

Happy anniversary, R.!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

http://www.thealmons.com/ccblog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/happy_anniversary_pink_roses_with_raindrops.gif

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tigerlily_misr:
..... and beautiful weather. Can it get any better?????

Happy anniversary, R.!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

http://www.thealmons.com/ccblog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/happy_anniversary_pink_roses_with_raindrops.gif

Is that you?? Happy Anniversary!! Hope you had a great day and a romantic evening [Wink]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy anniversary TL...XX
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvinos
Member # 18202

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvinos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy anniversary TL...

--------------------
Get busy living or get busy dying.

Posts: 43 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Anniversary,
whats your secret ?

--------------------
Tootsie

Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey thanks to all. What's my secret? Better you mean what's our secret?

Talk to and trust each other, share your feelings, be there for each other moreso on the bad days, don't mind the small stuff (I know I took some time to get used to that too but guys will always be guys), don't nag, except the partner for who he is (it doesn't mean you can't try to enhance certain aspects but gently), a little "I love you" here and there won't hurt the relationship either, you have to be a team not play against each other, you must have the same goals for the future, kids are a good help to keep the bond too although I admit it's not always rosy and you do have way more responsibility. And most importantly laugh together even about the smallest stupid things - it helps the relationship believe me. There are probably more things I could list but that should be it for now.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Anniversary I bet it doesn't feel like 12 years does it? (what with time
going sooooo fast!)

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Talk to and trust each other, share your feelings, be there for each other moreso on the bad days, don't mind the small stuff (I know I took some time to get used to that too but guys will always be guys), don't nag, except the partner for who he is (it doesn't mean you can't try to enhance certain aspects but gently), a little "I love you" here and there won't hurt the relationship either, you have to be a team not play against each other, you must have the same goals for the future, kids are a good help to keep the bond too although I admit it's not always rosy and you do have way more responsibility. And most importantly laugh together even about the smallest stupid things - it helps the relationship believe me. There are probably more things I could list but that should be it for now.

Have your hubby deployed for 2/3 of your marriage, don't have sex for an entire year and spend the first 1/3 with a massive language barrier.

Why the hell is this about Egypt and why does everyone need to know?

attention-whore syndrome tigerweed, you've got it bad.

And don't go on about jealousy, its not that I just don't particular care to hear personal details from a fraud. More lies doesn't make ES entertaining.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:

Have your hubby deployed for 2/3 of your marriage, don't have sex for an entire year and spend the first 1/3 with a massive language barrier.

And don't go on about jealousy, its not that I just don't particular care to hear personal details from a fraud. More lies doesn't make ES entertaining.

We get to suffer all your personal details, your ex's personal details, your ex's family's personal details and your disfunctional family's personal details. And this is only fraud in your fantasy life for 'Anastasia', who aint TL anyway.

How long did your fake marriage last sono? and if we're talking time apart, that makes you NOT a mother, according to your own definitions here.

Maybe you should have kept hold of the marriage certificate as time apart from your ex seems to have made you get on a lot better with him, NOW he supports you in visiting your 'daughter', but doesn't his family ever question why he hasn't seen her since she was a baby?? [Confused]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Anniversary Lily! [Smile]

--------------------
www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square

Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

We get to suffer all your personal details, your ex's personal details, your ex's family's personal details and your disfunctional family's personal details. And this is only fraud in your fantasy life for 'Anastasia', who aint TL anyway.

How long did your fake marriage last sono? and if we're talking time apart, that makes you NOT a mother, according to your own definitions here.

Maybe you should have kept hold of the marriage certificate as time apart from your ex seems to have made you get on a lot better with him, NOW he supports you in visiting your 'daughter', but doesn't his family ever question why he hasn't seen her since she was a baby?? [Confused]

Again I haven't posted personal details on ES in several years. That must make you angry, you have no material to throw in my face after distorting it.

My marriage was legally recognized by USA and Egypt.

If your marriage was legally recognized then you wouldn't have to apply for a tourist visa. I know he conned you in this aspect, and if he was free to marry legally I'm positive he would. But he won't.

Anastasia revealed herself when she called my mother. Naturally a phone call just after that call from Anastasia came from a "Val" which again my mother and I had a difficult time understanding the english spoken due to extreme accents.

Despite not living in Egypt, I have met my former-in-laws more than you have met your love-interest's family. Possibly if you take the trips I had made to Egypt to stay with his family after the divorce it would outnumber your contact with your love interest's family several times over.

As for this "daughter", you claimed my daughter doesn't exist. now you change your mind. Why can't you get your version of my personal life straight and stick to it?

As for family dysfunction, you had one kid out of wedlock and you had been married twice. Divorced due to his infidelity, while my ex and I had stayed monogamous. Then you turn around and lie about your daughter's age in order to elude and misrepresent your age as younger. Thats fucked up.

Anyhow Anastasia has lied about most details in her personal life, and she will continue to lie.

I know you hate me because I told y ou I considered your conversion to Islam phony, probably stated that when you were suing your employer for the "Valerie Bin Laden" statement of your boss. It must've really hurt to be called that. Especially since it was your first and only position that wasn't menial/laborer work.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

Again I haven't posted personal details on ES in several years. That must make you angry, you have no material to throw in my face after distorting it.
ROFL you seriously have go to be kidding [Big Grin] Only tonight we learn your family are from Maine, no one gives a toss where they are from but you stuck it in there anyway. Just about every post there is more shite about the wealthy government military in laws. I don't have to twist anything, just sick to death of you and your personal 'bits' then coming here accusing someone else of what you do constantly.

quote:
My marriage was legally recognized by USA and Egypt.
Is that the answer to how long did it last? if so that's a fail.

quote:
If your marriage was legally recognized then you wouldn't have to apply for a tourist visa. I know he conned you in this aspect, and if he was free to marry legally I'm positive he would. But he won't.
Really?

quote:
Anastasia revealed herself when she called my mother. Naturally a phone call just after that call from Anastasia came from a "Val" which again my mother and I had a difficult time understanding the english spoken due to extreme accents.
I'm not the only Val in the world, surely you know that? Are you sure you mother didn't understand due to her being out her head on booze as normal?

quote:
Despite not living in Egypt, I have met my former-in-laws more than you have met your love-interest's family. Possibly if you take the trips I had made to Egypt to stay with his family after the divorce it would outnumber your contact with your love interest's family several times over.
Really? [Big Grin]

quote:
As for this "daughter", you claimed my daughter doesn't exist. now you change your mind. Why can't you get your version of my personal life straight and stick to it?
No, you claimed there was no child on that MN forum, I just mentioned it. And you have had me married to a vicar, a retired factory worker, living alone in Haversham and attending weight watchers, then ex was a mechanic and you still haven't posted the business details and finances regarding the divorce that you claimed to have, you can't 'stick' to anything and you keep mixing up your own files!

quote:
As for family dysfunction, you had one kid out of wedlock and you had been married twice. Divorced due to his infidelity, while my ex and I had stayed monogamous. Then you turn around and lie about your daughter's age in order to elude and misrepresent your age as younger. Thats fucked up.
stayed monogamous and cyber sexed all and sundry while he was asleep? ROFL. How long did the marriage last sono??
I have never lied about my daughters age and never lied about mine either and the most posted post in the history of ES has it all there for anyone who can do basic maths, obviously not your subject as you still hadn't figured it out yet!

quote:
Anyhow Anastasia has lied about most details in her personal life, and she will continue to lie.
Maybe, but TL isn't Anastasia

quote:
I know you hate me because I told y ou I considered your conversion to Islam phony, probably stated that when you were suing your employer for the "Valerie Bin Laden" statement of your boss. It must've really hurt to be called that. Especially since it was your first and only position that wasn't menial/laborer work.
Hate you?? why would I hate you sono, you are entertaining and hilariously funny. [Wink] You are the one calls me Valerie bin Laden, no employer every has so no it's never hurt. Nor was that my first job that wasn't labourer work, you really need to update your sources.

So, I take it that's a yes they do question why their son never visits his own child??

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com