EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » HELP............. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: HELP.............
JessRobinson
Member # 18612

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JessRobinson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have just returned from Sharm el Sheikh. I met an Egyptian guy out there who i have fallen for. Everyone seems to say stay away from the Egyptian men when you are there. He seems so genuine.. Since i've been back home he has text me everyday. Am i mad for wanting to go back to see him? How will it work if he lives in Egypt and i'm in England??! I have plans to go back with a friend for 2 months and we are going to try and find jobs. Is this all a bit mad?
Posts: 31 | From: England | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JessRobinson:
I have just returned from Sharm el Sheikh. I met an Egyptian guy out there who i have fallen for. Everyone seems to say stay away from the Egyptian men when you are there. He seems so genuine.. Since i've been back home he has text me everyday. Am i mad for wanting to go back to see him? How will it work if he lives in Egypt and i'm in England??! I have plans to go back with a friend for 2 months and we are going to try and find jobs. Is this all a bit mad?

You thinkin' with your pussy or head? [Big Grin]
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:
quote:

Did I miss the bit where there was a cat? [Confused]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
quote:

You're right, let me rephrase that, are you thinking about moving to Egypt rationally or are you leaving your life behind in England because of your holiday experience in Sharm.

Is that more satisfactory Aysiha?

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JessRobinson
Member # 18612

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JessRobinson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No i've been to Egypt a handful of times and have always wanted to go for longer than a holiday.. This has just kicked me into gear to get the ball rolling and do something about it. Yes i do want to go back to see him at the end of the day but i would also love the experience of staying in Egypt for longer than a week [Smile]
Posts: 31 | From: England | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
No i've been to Egypt a handful of times and have always wanted to go for longer than a holiday.. This has just kicked me into gear to get the ball rolling and do something about it. Yes i do want to go back to see him at the end of the day but i would also love the experience of staying in Egypt for longer than a week [Smile]

Didn't know you visited Egypt several times, I jumped to conclusions. That makes a world of a difference. Reading this board some women do what you intend to do and lose everything, some women make Egypt their home and are happy, some make Egypt their home and seem miserable. Other women fly back and forth and enjoy the best of both worlds. Unlike most of them you have a blank page, a new beginning, some women may very envy your situation. Best of luck and continue to think with your brain. [Big Grin]
Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i see the men have found out that american women have found out about their little game (and we kick their ass right back) so they have moved onto english women.
dont fall for it gf, they f*ck tons of tourist each yr and are longing for a meal ticket. i mean, there are women all around them why stress over a long distance relationship?

run and run fast cuz he will tear ur heart out in the end.

Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

It be a great idea to figure out ahead of time what you will do with all those camels. Send them back to England or start a pyramid scheme transporting tourists around the tourist sites.

How many camels do you two decide upon?

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You're right, let me rephrase that, are you thinking about moving to Egypt rationally or are you leaving your life behind in England because of your holiday experience in Sharm.

So she's abandoning the cat? [Eek!] [Frown]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have plans to go back with a friend for 2 months and we are going to try and find jobs.

In this time when many many Egyptians lost their jobs because of the uprising???
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Didn't know you visited Egypt several times, I jumped to conclusions. That makes a world of a difference. Reading this board some women do what you intend to do and lose everything, some women make Egypt their home and are happy, some make Egypt their home and seem miserable. Other women fly back and forth and enjoy the best of both worlds. Unlike most of them you have a blank page, a new beginning, some women may very envy your situation. Best of luck and continue to think with your brain. [Big Grin]
Exiiled is right, there are many ways this could turn out but finding a job here is nigh on imposible unless you can teach English.
Living here is a LOT different to having a holiday here too.
Sorry to say but your fella is 80% (Im being fair there) likely to be just a holiday romance and texting various other women too, but there is a chance he's not, yes they ALL seem really genuine love, thats how they manage to fleece women [Wink]

Go back by all means and have a great time, but don't listen to the 'my granny/mum/dad/brother/sister/local cats uncle needs an operation' or 'I need a car and they're only 500,000LE' keep your money safe and NEVER give him your ATM card and number and NEVER sign anything!

Best of luck

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Listen to Ayisha, it makes sense.

Sure, travel back to Egypt but travel with no money and tell the dude you are skint. Ask to see him every day and you will soon see if he is interested. If there are a million and one excuses why you have flown all that way to spend time alone you know he isn't bothered.

Work is easy to find and schools etc are crying out for native English speaking staff as since the uprising many teachers evacuated to never return.

Whether they can pay you a salary to give you a life you are accustomed to in the West is a different matter.

He may be genuine, he may just be another dude sniffing round the foreigners.. only way to find out is to ask him to lend you some money and mention meeting his mother [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:

He may be genuine, he may just be another dude sniffing round the foreigners.. only way to find out is to ask him to lend you some money and mention meeting his mother [Big Grin]

ooh yes, serious man will whisk you off to meet the family asap

You could try the YOUR sick granny on him, if he knows UK health care is free he's mixed with too many Brits already [Wink]

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some info here about work permits and the problems for existing foreign residents in Sharm, post revolution.

Also alot of other info on the forum to give you a reality check.

http://www.sharmwomen.com/wb/pages/forum.php

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh Springtime!
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to have a look at Sharm Women page for the first time, it is identical info to here but laid out way better.

There were the horror stories and happy endings with a currency converter which I liked [Smile]

The one thing I did particulalry about the site was the stories about sexual harrassment being reported and acted on, it does sound safer than Cairo.

Tbh, before I read Sharm Women I would go take a look at liars cheats and bastrards website, that is not only entertaining but I recognised 2 folk the last time I looked [Wink]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think meeting the family means its a definite winner...lots of families are part of the ruse as we think that means a lot...Love the idea for asking for money first though....maybe you could be 50 pounds short for a ticket to get there! That would be a better indicator than meeting the family!!!!
Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Not a definate winner but a definate part of the elimination process... if he refuses send him packing, if he accepts still be wary [Wink]
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say go for the experience! .... and take lots of condoms......and use them [Razz] lol
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
And disenfectant. [Big Grin]
JessRobinson
Member # 18612

Rate Member
haha thanks everyone for the advice [Smile] We have got our flights booked and are organising accommodation. I will keep everything in mind and will be asking him to lend me some money [Razz] I'm lucky i have a friend going with me and i won't be on my own [Smile]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personal deodorant and a toothbrush aren't a toy boy's priority, but hair gel and pungent perfume are his tools. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Personal deodorant and a toothbrush aren't a toy boy's priority, but hair gel and pungent perfume are his tools. [Roll Eyes]

Dzosser, a toy boy has more tools than hair gel and aftershave [Wink] [Big Grin]
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No! Where Jesse goes, her cat goes, nuf ced! [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No! Where Jesse goes, her cat goes, nuf ced! [Big Grin]
ahh good, poor cat [Wink] [Big Grin]
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just admit it, the cats dead!

Anyway, ayisha's 80% was indeed generous. Dont go into this thinking "mine is different" go into it thinking " mine probably isn't different, so I'm going to be careful".
Obiously he shouldn't ask for any money, and should want you to meet his parents asap. If he is younger then you that is often anther red flat.
Try to check him out on the Internet- does he have Facebook? If so have a look at his friends list. Lots of foreign women on there would be a worry etc.

And even of he is genuine, it doesn't mean it'll be all romance and fairytales. Mixed cultural/religions relationships are hard. The idea seems so mills and boon, reality however is very different as there is a lot to overcome and discuss.

But, it isn't all doom and gloom. I met a guy in tourism and we married in England and have a beautiful toddler. And there are women here in happy relationships with an age gap. Nothing is ever black and white.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JessRobinson
Member # 18612

Rate Member
He has already told me when i go back to Sharm he wants to take me to Luxor to meet his family, he is older than me I'm 20 he is 23. He has facebook (only 26 friends) 2 are Russian, no English names. He did tell me his ex was Russian... All the times I've been to Sharm he's never asked me for money and has always paid for taxis, drinks etc! I'm not expecting a Fairytale ending I will just see what happens :-) if all else fails there's a American army base up the road :-P Flights are booked I will be living in Egypt as of the 31 July. Can't wait to be able to spend more than a week there!!!! :-)
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jess, you are young and have your life in front of you. You should just go and enjoy your extended time in Egypt and the new experiences it will bring.Have a brilliant time!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cats have 9 lives though, allegedly [Wink]

Jess if you aren't giving up too much here - great job etc, then why not? Maybe it'll be great - maybe it'll be crap - but you don't know til you've tried...

Way I look at it, how many people lie on their death bed and think I wish I'd never done that? Personally I have no regrets in life - some things weren't altogether peachy, but it was all a learning curve. Now how many people lie on their death bed and thing I wish I HAD done that? I bet all of us will, to some extent, with one thing or another.

Never a borrower nor a lender be - always works for me. Good that you have a friend to go out there with. Should be a blast whatever happens with this guy. I reckon this could actually be quite a healthy way to start out with a fella. Can't imagine just jetting out to live with someone I'd spent a couple of weeks with (and people do (and heck - I'm sure sometimes it works, but still)). This way there's a lot less pressure. Sounds pretty cool to me.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Flights are booked I will be living in Egypt as of the 31 July.

Just in time for Ramadan starting [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
He has already told me when i go back to Sharm he wants to take me to Luxor to meet his family, he is older than me I'm 20 he is 23.

[Eek!] He's from Luxor!

It's going to be incredibly hot in Luxor in August, it's not like Sharm at ALL. Just warning you, and no beach [Frown]

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

OMG but thats a straight answer i suppose.
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...Ramadan? does that mean he cant lie? (or was that a lie I heard?)
Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Glassflower:

only after sunset. [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

hahaha.... now that tickled me [Smile]

July in Luxor... wow, I wish you luck as there is very little for young folk to do there.

I remember the nightlife to be incredibly dull... but I guess perhaps if you are off to meet the family you won't be interested so much in the social side of life.

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Exiiled is right, there are many ways this could turn out but finding a job here is nigh on imposible unless you can teach English.
Living here is a LOT different to having a holiday here too.
Sorry to say but your fella is 80% (Im being fair there) likely to be just a holiday romance and texting various other women too, but there is a chance he's not, yes they ALL seem really genuine love, thats how they manage to fleece women [Wink]

Go back by all means and have a great time, but don't listen to the 'my granny/mum/dad/brother/sister/local cats uncle needs an operation' or 'I need a car and they're only 500,000LE' keep your money safe and NEVER give him your ATM card and number and NEVER sign anything!

Best of luck

I totally agree with what Ayisha has said.

Don't give up everything so soon in your country for 1 guy.

Think sensible about what you have.

If you lose everything, its hard to get it back.

Always keep something back for yourself.

Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
He seems so genuine.

There you go.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clear and QSY:
quote:
He seems so genuine.

There you go.
[Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
quote:
He seems so genuine.

There you go.
[Big Grin]
They keyword here being SEEMS. She did not say he IS so genuine.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
quote:
He seems so genuine.

There you go.
[Big Grin]
They keyword here being SEEMS. She did not say he IS so genuine.
Exactly.It's fukin easy to seem anything.
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They all seem genuine. Takes a long time to know for sure if they are- that's why slow and steady wins the race!

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JessRobinson
Member # 18612

Rate Member
I said seems because I am naturally a suspicious person and I'm not going to be led to believe he does like me when he is only after money etc..
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
I said seems because I am naturally a suspicious person and I'm not going to be led to believe he does like me when he is only after money etc..

I was thinking about this, if you are 20 it's less likely its a money thing as it's rare a 20 year old has the kind of money they think an older woman has.

I have got the right one haven't I? [Confused]

Stay suspicious

Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Whats the phrase they use? Old for gold,young for fun????
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I was thinking about this, if you are 20 it's less likely its a money thing as it's rare a 20 year old has the kind of money they think an older woman has.

:

But then when a 20 year old can afford that many holidays it's easy to see why the guy probably thinks he's onto a good thing, throw in free sex and the possibility of a VISA and hey ho you're going to be in front of the family faster than grease lightening.

Just have some fun & forget the family, Uk doesn't need any more poor village boys right now.

What you need to understand Jess is no Egyptian girl would do what you are planning on doing and they would never understand why you are selling yourself short to a poor village boy, when you have everything going for you in your own country.

Try and get to know some Egyptian women Jess when you go back to Sharm and steer clear of the village idiots, that way you could get to understand the culture and the way things work in the families in Egypt.

On the other hand just have some fun but leave the boys where they are when you come back to the UK.

confused: how do you afford that many holidays at 20 ...where did I go wrong ????? [Confused] [Confused]

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I had my 20th birthday party in Egypt... [Big Grin] Happy days, local boys were round me like flies round ice cream! Fresh meat [Wink]

7 nights and flight all inc. to Sharm £399. That's like 2 month saving to someone with minimal outgoings and a job...

Jess, go and have some bloody fun, some of the folk here passing comment are married to Egyptians and perhaps they see theirs as better than yours but unless you try then you will never know.

Just behave like you would in the UK and you keep your cash to yourself and your dignity and self respect in tact.

My personal advice to a young lass drawn to Egypt and travelling; keep travelling, there is a big wide world to explore. At 20 there was no way on this planet I would devote my time, energy and cash into a guy I met on holiday... I never really was a Mills & Boon lass.

But hey, as long as no one gets hurt then where is the harm in trying eh!

Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally agree with CF and Penny's comments above

Jess I definitely think you should take the chance and live abroad for a bit. It's a great opportunity and will broaden your perspective in life. I think at 20 you must have a lot of balls to go and do this and I say go for it.

As for the boy, well I think you should enjoy yourself but does it have to get so serious? You don't realise it now but you are oh so young and you have so many exciting opportunities ahead so I say why tie yourself down. Your twenties should be for having fun. Go for it but take it all with a pinch of salt. You will tend to find Egyptian men way more flowery in expressing themselves than their English counterparts but that's just the way they are. Don't get into thinking that this makes them better, it just means they're different that's all.

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
I was 21 when I joined this site- I remember people warning me that my now husband might only be after money, and when I told them I was a poor uni student I was warned that he probably saw me as a future "investment" then haha. Bad investment on his part then as I have finished uni and I'm still no sugar mumma!

--------------------
Another one....

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I remember WK... I think there was one horror who actually referred to you as a child if memory serves. She implied that people know nothing at that age and therefore you should give up on your dude as it was a whim etc etc BLEUGH....

And you travelled back and forth a lot to be fair. And you now are married with a child in the UK. Proof in that lil pudding eh.

Successes happen as do failures, age etc has nothing to do with differentiating between the two, it is being wise enough to simply know the difference.

Jess... more advice if you do decide to come over here... Always have enough money to fly out if needs be and know where your passport is at all times [Smile] Not becasue of this dude, you just never know when an earthquake may strike or a revo may kick off and trust me, only you can get yourself outta here [Big Grin]

I know some very old and wise westerners fall for a conman... age is nothing if you have left your common sense in Heathrow Airport!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com