EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » TRYING TO FIND FRIENDS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TRYING TO FIND FRIENDS
Tally
Member # 3602

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Tally     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im hoping to visit luxor soon and have tried many ways to try and contact some friends and my ladt hope is this page. have two friends , have lost mobiles and addresses and just need to know they are around when i visit, or if anyone knows them.nothing bad intended,
mohammed kasaragni havent seen of herard from him for 3 yrd has feluka boat leo, was married to german lady and has a brother hammam and mahmood, he will be about 28 yrs old and was in army last time i heard and had gone to cairo, hes from west bank gomula.

2nd person was anter ahmed worked at sonesta in gym and then by pool, went to meridian hotel and has two bothers who have jewelerry shop near etap which was destroyed by fire about 3 yrs ago

anyone who can say they are still about just need to know

thanks.am hoping someone may know something please

tally

Posts: 18 | From: ENGLAND | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com