EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » To Those Who Need Egyptian Friend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To Those Who Need Egyptian Friend
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi
I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law. recently I'm studying my Phd in Arizona State Univeristy in Trade of Technology but I'm in Egypt now. Hope that I can have new friends ( men and women are welcome ) not just fourm friends need to improve my lanangues as I speack english french and little spanish willing to improve my french, spanish and learn dutch and italian.
Aslo I still wanted to mix my culture background with friend as I already been to a lot of foriegn countries and got a lot of benifits from such mixing

Hope to be contacted
Mohammad

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law
Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mirox
Member # 4595

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for mirox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Mohammed, please feel free to contact me via email amirmarghany@yahoo.com . I'm also a lawyer and I speak a couple of additional languages as well, I've had my share of travels just as well (though not as extensively as you). Let me hear from you.
All the best,
Amir

Posts: 88 | From: Khonfesharia | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jaguar:
I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lamis
Member # 5559

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Lamis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Salam Aleekom

How r u Mohameed, if u need a friend i am hereeeeeeeeeeee

Posts: 15 | From: Mohandeseen-Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Lamis:
How are you? will you send me an email on my email address msaaads@yahoo.com introducing yrself.
thanks for your friendship

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zeeka
Member # 5516

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeeka   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey, what about me, Ineed friends tooooo, any one interested
quote:
Originally posted by Lamis:

Salam Aleekom

How r u Mohameed, if u need a friend i am hereeeeeeeeeeee

Posts: 252 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lamis
Member # 5559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lamis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Mohammed, dont u have a msn on hotmail??

Posts: 15 | From: Mohandeseen-Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes have one but dont work and dont know why but it is dr_judge1@hotmail.com

SiN_iNN
Member # 5754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiN_iNN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mohamed,

Refering to your job "teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management", Would u provide me with some more details about the nature of those studies,Is that a diploma or a master degree? & Does it cost too much ?
I think that would be of a great help to me as managing contracts and business negotiaons is a major role in job.And for sure we could be friends.

Thanx in advance.

Posts: 140 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
I dont know do you ask about what I studied in order to teach negotiation if this was your question I got a diploma from Georgia state university in negotiation and some courses in the british council.
about the courses it take place in the american university in cairo and I think it cost a little bit much for egyptian living standard and will try to ask for you how much exactly it cost but it is an undergraduate course so u shall be a student in the auc to be allowed to join
Lamis my msn is working and I add u but u never show on line my msn address dr_judge1@hotmail.com

SiN_iNN
Member # 5754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiN_iNN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanx 4 ur help Moh., If there is no post graduate studies in negotiations at the AUC then there is no need to ask,BTW Is there any thing related to contract management ?
Posts: 140 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
can not help you with contract mangement but the have post graduate courses in mangement will try to ask u if the are focusing on contract management in it or no

mriwa2004
Member # 5961

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mriwa2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
salam alikom!!

me too i want to get new friends; i find that your message is very original. And i want to communicate with u, but i am not good enough in English.

I am here, and i wait for your reply

Posts: 2 | From: Tunisia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
We alikom al salam mirwa
my email is msaaads@yahoo.com and and my msn is dr_judge1@hotmail.com add me hope we can talk
waiting you too
dr-judge

Vahab
Member # 6274

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vahab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I need a lower to make my divorce can you help me and make it faster?

quote:
Originally posted by dr_judge:
Hi
I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law. recently I'm studying my Phd in Arizona State Univeristy in Trade of Technology but I'm in Egypt now. Hope that I can have new friends ( men and women are welcome ) not just fourm friends need to improve my lanangues as I speack english french and little spanish willing to improve my french, spanish and learn dutch and italian.
Aslo I still wanted to mix my culture background with friend as I already been to a lot of foriegn countries and got a lot of benifits from such mixing

Hope to be contacted
Mohammad

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malak
Member # 3654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dr_judge:
Hi

Hope to be contacted
Mohammad

Posts: 288 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malak
Member # 3654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a lovely egyptian female friend called Dina, well educated, good job, very pretty, great personality! Just has'nt been to the right wedding yed to meet the right unattached Egytian man.
She is 29/Muslim and such a great person.
Interested to be a friend?

Posts: 288 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
c-zar
Member # 5755

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for c-zar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all,,,
I'm Ahmed and I'll have the honor to be ur friend

Posts: 26 | From: Egypt, cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com