EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » Friendship

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friendship
Mohammad
Member # 6933

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mohammad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi,I'm Egyptian male need to have friends from all the world dont matter male or female
Posts: 6 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ill bet ur 25ish honest handsome & uneducated lol
Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chocobit
Member # 7115

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for chocobit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ahaha im uneducated too...i wish...no no joking...hahah...this site is pretty funny...i'll make friends with u...
Posts: 12 | From: jippo town,,,cairo | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chocobit
Member # 7115

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chocobit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 1mangang:
ill bet ur 25ish honest handsome & uneducated lol

1mangang...ur a funny one...ahaha i'll make friends with u...ahaha nah mohammed dw i bet u r aye aye...but i reackon ur a educated cause if u weren't u wouldn't be able to post your message..true true...:P

Posts: 12 | From: jippo town,,,cairo | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chocobit
Member # 7115

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chocobit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oih 1mangang add me aiight. cause ur a absolute champion...ahaha...yeah so making friends is good, choco_bits_16@hotmail.com ooohh yeah mohammed add me too,,,cause ur cute..ahaha haven't even seen u but yeah...

laterz gotta go take a shower...oh soo hott here in egypt...but i love it here!

1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
choco are you man or woman?

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by chocobit:

laterz gotta go take a shower...oh soo hott here in egypt...but i love it here!

So hot??? What part of Egypt are you in??? I'm in Hurghada, and it's just pleasantly warm today!!! wait till Summer comes.... THAT'S HOT!!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chocobit
Member # 7115

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for chocobit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
choco are you man or woman?

i am a chick,,,,meaning i am a female...but ahahahahah...and i am guessing ur a guy...ur a funny one too! champion style ahahaha

chocobit
Member # 7115

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for chocobit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
So hot??? What part of Egypt are you in??? I'm in Hurghada, and it's just pleasantly warm today!!! wait till Summer comes.... THAT'S HOT!!!!

OOOHHH YEAH AYE! can't wait for summer.,,,ahhh gonna get a nice tan...burn my skin off ahahahah jks jks,,,

have a good day

1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
quote:
i am a chick,,,,meaning i am a female...but ahahahahah...and i am guessing ur a guy...ur a funny one too! champion style ahahaha

Where are you from originally?
You don't strike me as an American woman,
Just curious.

1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
quote:

Yes I'm an American man, how did you guess?
Was it my brassy outgoing style or my my truly talented wit? Perhaps it was my evasiveness with my words. We learn it in puberty here, prepares us in case we want to go into politics and really need to know how to scam people. (Just a little joke towards my fellow Americans)

Mohammad
Member # 6933

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mohammad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
why every body is not serious here about friendship
Posts: 6 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mohammad:

Give me your email address, we can be friends

chocobit
Member # 7115

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mohammad:

aaaaawwwwww your are SSSSOOOOO CUTE mohammed! im serious mohammed i'll be your friend! just add me. choco_bits_16@hotmail.com, AND 1mangang...champion style still cause well hmmm u just are... aawww mohammed i'll be your friend if u wanna be mine.

chocobit
Member # 7115

Rate Member
quote:
Yes I'm an American man, how did you guess?
Was it my brassy outgoing style or my my truly talented wit? Perhaps it was my evasiveness with my words. We learn it in puberty here, prepares us in case we want to go into politics and really need to know how to scam people. (Just a little joke towards my fellow Americans)

i am not american by the way,,,as if i would want to be one.,,,,ahaha no no i am just joking,,,i grew up in australia and we moved here for a few months but im going back to aus in 2 months *Tearz* but yeah anyones a friend.

Mohammad
Member # 6933

Rate Member
dr_judge1@hotmail.com
chocobit
Member # 7115

Rate Member
wait hold up...omg u champion mohammed! lol u added me haha good on youh! aawwww sho happy..hahah..

1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
quote:
i am not american by the way,,,as if i would want to be one.,,,,ahaha no no i am just joking,,,i grew up in australia and we moved here for a few months but im going back to aus in 2 months *Tearz* but yeah anyones a friend.

I didn't mean you might want to be American, sorry, but I am American so I don't see it as a bad thing. Americans girls aren't always as bad as they get the rep for. Most are really sweet.

amina22
Member # 6752

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amina22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello My Dear,

Good a thing to write you. I have a proposal for you,this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will. Your profile pushed me to send you this mail, I am AminaHassan, 22years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr. and Mrs.Alhaji Hassan. My father was a highly reputable business man (cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on 12th.Febuary 2002.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time.

But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 4 years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on February 12 2002, he told me about a box he concealed the sum of Twelve million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$12.500,000) deposited in one of the security company's here in Abidjan Ivory coast West Africa, which he disguised and declared the box to contain family valuables instead of money, by this way the company does not know the true content of the box. The deposit document which I have in my possession carries my late father's name as the depositor, while I'm the next of kin on the same document.

I am just 22 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast.

The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. My Dear , I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?
Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible please respond to this email address: amina_hassanfr@yahoo.com

sincere regards,
Amina

Posts: 3 | From: abidjan | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amina, don't spam this board........ I am wondering how many people are actually coming up with the same story over and over again.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amina thinks we're all stupid!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Poly
Member # 6851

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Where are the moderators?? they have to delete these posts?? I tell you, these people are driving me nuts, I keep on receiving the same old story by email as well...
Posts: 95 | From: Italy | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

I, too, have seen this same scam many times with slight variations. I also get them in my e-mail occaisionally. This amina
is probably a 40+ man

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chocobit
Member # 7115

Rate Member
OMG U FREAK! dunt beg for money fool. go finish ur studies and work for ur own money,...if it was really ur money u lost or some **** get a job and stop scamming ppl... u make me sick..and why would i want or anyone else want to give u money? aye? ahaha ur just a begger, who give all of us a bad name! get of the net and go do something...like exercise..hahaha...

normally im not like this to ppl buuutt diz fool jsut pissed me off hahaha

Jeff_Omar
Member # 7323

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Jeff_Omar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Agreed.. Some of these posts are disapointing.. Nothing gained, and time lost. Moderators should delete some of these posts to keep the good quality level of most of these forums.
Say, how come I aint receiving any email alerts when my posts are replied to on here.. Must I have to like check in here daily for that?.. Must confess I am a newbie at this.....

Posts: 6 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptianchick
Member # 7316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptianchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi Mohammad
i can be your friend if u want.

Well my email is lakerchamps62@hotmail.com

Posts: 14 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
delete

[This message has been edited by 1mangang (edited 19 April 2005).]

salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Amina thinks we're all stupid!!

Yes girls, Amina also emailed me thru the moslim penpals.
She / he believes all moslims are rich and stupid.
Sadly for her, Egyptians are neither rich nor stupid.
Keep your box with the 12 millions for yourself Amoona.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mohammad:
[B]why every body is not serious here about friendship?

Mohammed try www.islaam.com/ penpals , you will meet plenty of people there.

If not drop me another post.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timo_dentist
Member # 7423

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for timo_dentist   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i can be ur friend

http://timo1.jeeran.com/timo/
http://hatom1.jeeran.com/bitar/
http://coolman0120c.jeeran.com

لنكات صوري
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40483090@N00/

my e mail

timo_dentist1@yahoo.com

Posts: 7 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there Mohamed, how you doing? I'm living in Alex, but not Egyptian and i'll be your friend too if u want melodyangel453@hotmail.com
lol

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com