EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » LOOKING FOR FEMALE COMPANION!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LOOKING FOR FEMALE COMPANION!!!
CONRAD64
Member # 7164

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for CONRAD64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I AM ITALIAN AND LOOKING FOR MY EGYPTIAN PRINCESS. I VISIT CAIRO ALMOST ONCE EVERY TWO MONTHS AND I AM LOOKING FOR A REAL GIRL WHO WANTS TO HAVE FUN WITH ME. (ANY AGE AND TYPE, ENOUGH THAT YOU LIVE IN CAIRO).I AM ROMANTIC AND EXTREMELY PASSIONATE AND HOT.
MY NEXT VISIT WILL BE FROM 8TH TO 15TH APRIL 2005 IN CAIRO, HELIOPOLIS.
KISSES, CONRAD..........

Posts: 2 | From: Vicenza, Italy | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear OP,

you disrespecting Egypt's culture and its women. If you are so frequently visiting Egypt then you should have some knowledge about its culture.

This forum is called "Locate a friend or business in Egypt" not "I am looking for sex partners".

You should be very careful of this kind of activities in a country like Egypt - especially if you are looking for a female Egyptian counterpart - as the whole fun you might think of could turn out into a nightmare for you and this girl.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree 100% with tiger... you are completely disrespecting everything about Egyptian women, and, if you want a prostitute.. you're in the wrong place!!!
I hope you don't even bother coming!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol.
hey wait! How do you know?
You speak for all Egyptian women?
I happen to know that there are many
Egyptian girls who might be willing
to talk to this guy. If you're not interested, don't respond, give the guy a chance....he's just working his game.

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Poly
Member # 6851

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Italian men.. Italian men.. even on Egypt forum they are there.. and I like the part describing him self as 'EXTREMELY PASSIONATE AND HOT'.. ma che cosa sta facendo?
Posts: 95 | From: Italy | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com