EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » love to correspond with egyptian people !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: love to correspond with egyptian people !
mana
Member # 7391

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everybody !

Great to have found this forum!
Actually I just fell in love with Egypt (well I've never been there, yet but hope soon...inchallah!). I'm living in france and I'm algerian (love my country too!). I'm seriously thinking in moving to Egypt to live there! I don't know where this attraction for this country comes from!I've got relatives who went to visit the country once but nothing else! It does not matter, I feel that I've got to go there because I want it so much. Maybe will find my "mektoub"in this beautiful country!Inchallah I will!
Anyway, just want to share and correspond with egyptian people (male or female) in order to find out more about the country and its beautiful culture ! Thanks in advance for your replies! Merci à tous !

Posts: 8 | From: france | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mana,

You are very welcome in Om El Donia- any body will love Egypt and the Egyptians because they are funny, kind hearted and easy going.

You will be able to make a lots of Egyptian friends fast there.I know a couple from Algeria who are teaching in a small private Cairo school.
Although they get very little, they are very happy there with the country and with people.

With a little organisation, Egypt could be one of the most beautiful country.

Good luck and welcome to Egypt.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mana
Member # 7391

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Salama !

Thanks for your reply and nice to meet you! Hope that I will be able to share a lot of discussions on this forum. Hope to come very soon to your country too! Before I'll need to organize myself but inchallah my wish will become true !

Your country is already a beautiful country !People who went to visit it just adore and love it! And people who live and work there, in spite of the culture very different from theirs, just enjoy their life and really appreciate egyptian mentality! Being algerian I may find commun things and habits but hope I'll find out a lot about the country and its culture!I can't wait to come and would like to hurry up in preparing my stay (but this, is something else!). I'll try my best! Anyway, thanks for your response and hope to discuss with you forward.
Merci à toi ! Chokrane!

Posts: 8 | From: france | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunted_Porcelain
Member # 7361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunted_Porcelain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Mana,
Nice to havy you here! welcome aboard!
I'm not Egyptian but I'll have a chance to live in Cairo for more than four years, in order to study. Maybe you should think about going on small trip in summer for Egypt. So you can take a next move! You have a great slang by the way! I wish someday I would be able to understand it :P
Welcome again!
Salam.

Bob,

Posts: 116 | From: Cairo - Maadi | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianSMan
Member # 7641

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianSMan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Mana
You will be more than welcomed in Egypt
We can be friends you can add me on ur msn list
capisco@gmail.com

Posts: 12 | From: Alexandria Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashraf4uook
Member # 8017

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashraf4uook     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi

I am an Egyptian male living in Cairo, if you like to chat, know about Cairo, what are your plans in Egypt when you come do u have msn messenger

Posts: 25 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamer2000
Member # 7798

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamer2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi, you're welocme to Egypt if you would like to chat with me this is my email:
tamermarr@yahoo.com

Posts: 13 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 05 September 2005).]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amylouisewatts
Member # 8512

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for amylouisewatts   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey my name is amy i am very interested in egypt i am 16 i was just wondering if you could add me on my msn list my address is snoopy26@hotmail.co.uk i would like to learn more about cairo and egypt , i have egyptian relatives over here and in egypt it would be nice if you could add me on your messenger contacts and email if you can . thank you amy louise watts
Posts: 1 | From: united kingdom,essex | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 05 September 2005).]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enigneer
Member # 8908

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for enigneer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi mana, yes it is lovely country and with its friendly people , i am sure u will like it here but it is seriosue step to move here , so i advice u to come for a visite for a month or so, and see if u like it or not .
Posts: 30 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com