EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » Anyone goto E.G.C in Alex in the early 90's

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone goto E.G.C in Alex in the early 90's
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm TAREK SALAH i attended EGC in alex from kindergarten till 9th grade then moved to USA, my friends included AHMED BAYOUMI, AHMED DARDIRI, SHERINE FAHMY, ZIAD BAHAA, AMR ELSADR, GAMAL ELKAWAS, KHALED GOMAA, MIRETTE SELIM, and a few more, you know any of them or where they live?
Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homing pigeon
Member # 8039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for homing pigeon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I used to go to EGC too but I must have been a few years ahead of you. I left in 1987.
Posts: 670 | From: alex living in leeds, UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homing pigeon
Member # 8039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for homing pigeon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey but my brother and sister left much later. I could ask them...but mind you, digging up old friends is not always that rewarding experience you may be thinking it to be. I did that a couple of times and I was somewhat disappointed. My feeling is when people move on they just move on.
Posts: 670 | From: alex living in leeds, UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by homing pigeon:
Hey but my brother and sister left much later. I could ask them...but mind you, digging up old friends is not always that rewarding experience you may be thinking it to be. I did that a couple of times and I was somewhat disappointed. My feeling is when people move on they just move on.

i agree 100% i found my friend ahmed dardiry and he lives here in the States and i called him and he didn't realy seem to give a crap about me talking to him and he never called me back! Jerk!

Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiN_iNN
Member # 5754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiN_iNN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TAREK307:
i agree 100% i found my friend ahmed dardiry and he lives here in the States and i called him and he didn't realy seem to give a crap about me talking to him and he never called me back! Jerk!

Posts: 140 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiN_iNN
Member # 5754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiN_iNN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SiN_iNN:

Ahmed Dardiri ! Did he move to the E.B.S after ? It's yrs since graduation but I think i've got stuck with that name while being at Alex.

This is a very interesting idea to locate class mates

Is there any one here was in the Home Kraft _ Alexandria ??????

Posts: 140 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
so....
Arabia
Member # 9276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arabia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The main Races

There are two main Races

1st ATVs Race
--------------------
The total length is 300 km divided into 6 phases and each phase contents

50 km in the desert road this 50 km divided into:

* 40 Km. Acceleration distance

* 200 m Mud area

* 2 Km Jumping area

* 7.8 Km acceleration distance

Each competitor's time will be recorded in each phase.

The evaluation for Competitor is according to the total time in the 6 Phases.

2nd Motor cycle's Race:
--------------------------------

It is one way road for 90 km along the asphalting road.

That is starting in El-Tur city & ending in SHARM city.

Posts: 80 | From: Alexandria, Sharm Elshiekh, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com