EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » looking

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: looking
samersult
Member # 7734

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samersult     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well, I don't really know how to start but
I really am looking for a woman to marry.I'm very busy at my work and I don't have time like the other guys to make friends and have fun I'm of the straight type (too straight I am afraid)so if any woman interested to meet a man for serious relationship I would be very glad.

Posts: 22 | From: cairo | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by samersult:
[B]well, I don't really know how to start but
I really am looking for a woman to marry.I'm very busy at my work and I don't have time like the other guys to make friends and have fun I'm of the straight type (too straight I am afraid)so if any woman interested to meet a man for serious relationship I would be very glad.

OK, but it would be a good idea to tell us more about yourself, to match you up.

Your interests, religion, hobbies, work, age, cicumstancs,..

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samersult
Member # 7734

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samersult     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by salama:
OK, but it would be a good idea to tell us more about yourself, to match you up.
Your interests, religion, hobbies, work, age, cicumstancs,..

Well, I'm an Egyptian male; 35 yrs and I work as computer professional, databases in particular. I’m interested in reading, listening to music, surfing the Web of course and watching movies (American movies in particular)
I’m looking for a kind, understanding woman who cherishes family life
oh I forgot to mention I'm muslim

[This message has been edited by samersult (edited 23 June 2005).]

Posts: 22 | From: cairo | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[B] Well, I'm an Egyptian male; 35 yrs and I work as computer professional, databases in particular. I’m interested in reading, listening to music, surfing the Web of course and watching movies (American movies in particular)
I’m looking for a kind, understanding woman who cherishes family life
oh I forgot to mention I'm muslim

Salam Samer,

Now it is a little clearer. I will do my best to fix you up .

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samersult
Member # 7734

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by salama:
[B]
Salam Samer,

Now it is a little clearer. I will do my best to fix you up .

Thank you Salama, I do appreciate your help.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com