EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » need a friend in maadi

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need a friend in maadi
amr
Member # 7585

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am 20 m from maadi.I need anyone to be my friend and to do sports(walk and running)with me in maadi
Posts: 5 | From: cairo | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunted_Porcelain
Member # 7361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunted_Porcelain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey man,

Am living in Ma'adi! Am a foreginer (18) as well & I love to walk & to hike but not to run! Anyway, you can drop me a line..maybe we can meet each other through the net to learn more about each other!

It's weird though you're an Egyptian guy & you can't find friends who can run!

Take care!

Posts: 116 | From: Cairo - Maadi | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will join you guys some time, however im older than you both. but i guess i would need that
Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amr
Member # 7585

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi hunted,sam
thanks for replying.my email is amr182004@hotmail.com i will be happy to receive your emails to arrenge when we can
walk

Posts: 5 | From: cairo | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunted_Porcelain
Member # 7361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunted_Porcelain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Sam,
I'm not quite sure if you're an egyptian or not but in both cases I would like to ask you some questions about Egypt since you're the oldest..uhm..uhm!
How can I get to know to you?!! E-mail or MSN?! Thanx 4 help!

Amr,
You're so damn welcome! I'll try to keep in touch with ya! Thanx for posting! Somehow I needed that
Best regards!

Posts: 116 | From: Cairo - Maadi | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Hunted_Porcelain:
Hey Sam,
I'm not quite sure if you're an egyptian or not but in both cases I would like to ask you some questions about Egypt since you're the oldest..uhm..uhm!
How can I get to know to you?!! E-mail or MSN?! Thanx 4 help!

Amr,
You're so damn welcome! I'll try to keep in touch with ya! Thanx for posting! Somehow I needed that
Best regards!

Hi Hunted,
Well im an egyptian , you will be most welcome for any inquiries you need; it would be my pleasure; you can contact me on msn

Amr, I could not contact you since your last post as i was out of cairo, but now im ready just say when

[This message has been edited by Sam on line (edited 17 August 2005).]

Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunted_Porcelain
Member # 7361

Rate Member
Sam,
Thank you for everything! I'll message you as soon as possible! I'm quite excited to learn more about everything here! So, looking forward to Cya online!

Amr,
I've sent you an e-mail! Wondering where are you now?!!
Drop me a line if you'ld like to! Otherwise it's fine. Salam!

tomy love
Member # 8695

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tomy love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi my name is SAM 45yrs old egyption i live near you if ur intrested to be frainds send e.mail 2 me samkingsamsam@yahoo.com
sam

Posts: 3 | From: cairo-egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kardous
Member # 5784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kardous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello guys and girls ...i am 30 yrs ,
work as director of photography ..live in maadi ,,,it be nice to know some people from your area ..egyptian or else to know them and walk ot hang out in maadiw ith them ...plz contact me
kardous2003@yahoo.com
just mail me with your details and i will reply and meet after 5 min in maadi

Posts: 51 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kardous
Member # 5784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kardous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is a guy from maadi just wanna know interested decent people from maadi or cairo i am working in cinema field ..i like my career alot ,, i need to have fun with someone ..i like my friends alot but i need to know more people ot trade experience and talk and you will not lose anything but maybe you will win a new good frined ..
look you have 3 choises to contact me
1- to complete my phone number and call me ( guess ) i will give it to you without last number
( 012 337471... )
2- to add me on ( kardous2003@yahoo.com )
3- to meet me ( sodfa )

what do u think ??

funny huh ?????

Posts: 51 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tukker
Member # 9210

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tukker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by tomy love:
hi my name is SAM 45yrs old egyption i live near you if ur intrested to be frainds send e.mail 2 me samkingsamsam@yahoo.com
sam

Hi I am young boy...like old friends..

Posts: 52 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com