EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » Help..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help..
Moniish
Member # 8613

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Moniish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello!

If you know Mahmod Jomaa who lives in Roxy, Heliopolis, Cairo (Al Andalus Street)and you would like to help me with something, then please contact me..

Thank you for taking your time to read this!
Take care!

//Mona.

[This message has been edited by Moniish (edited 13 August 2005).]

Posts: 39 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
:rolleyes uhhhhh
I mean really !!

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Moniish:
Hello everyone!

My name is Mona and I live in Sweden. I am a new member but I have been at this site a few times.. I have visited Cairo twice (the first time was in dec 01 and the second time was in dec 02)and I loved it!! I love everything about Egypt and Cairo!

When I was in Cairo the second time I made a "friend" (yes it was a boy, hehe). We shared some laughts and I fell for him but I was only there (in Cairo) on a vaccation with my family so eventually the "fun" ended and I was back home in Sweden.

When I was back in Sweden I realized how much I miss him. I wanted to write him a letter (I have his adress), but the problem is that I neather can speak or write arabic, and he neither do speak or write english. My parents are from Iraq but I am born in Sweden so my arabic is really bad I do understand but I can't speak. My arabic (iraqish) isn't the same as the egyptian arabic (masri).

So now I'm writing this because I want some help..

His name is Mahmod and his fathers name is Jomaa. He lives in Roxy, Helipolis - Misr el gedidä (Al Andalus Street). If you know him "my dearest friend" then please contact me! Or if you even live in this area and you would like to help me with a favour (go to his place/home and tell him some stuff..) then please contact me!

I know that this might seem like I'm desperate and such on but I really don't care! I would be grateful for any kind of help!

Take care!

//Mona.

Say: yalla hoppa anamahebak

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moniish
Member # 8613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moniish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hmm.. ??
Posts: 39 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

I really hope you find him, and if u didnt have faith it is not yr density to c him, and if he is caring abt u as u caring abt him, he will contact as

quote:
Originally posted by Moniish:
Hello!

If you know Mahmod Jomaa who lives in Roxy, Heliopolis, Cairo (Al Andalus Street)and you would like to help me with something, then please contact me..

Take care!

//Mona.

[This message has been edited by Moniish (edited 13 August 2005).]

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moniish
Member # 8613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moniish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you "river of love" for your reply.. I also hope that I can find him!

//Mona

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com