EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » Strange marriage

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Strange marriage
Gaby
Member # 9662

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Gaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, everyone!
I hope someone can help me here.
I’m 26 years old Romanian and my best friend Adina is married for an Egyptian guy called Wael Nada two and a half years ago. He works in Cairo in a big American company called Honeywell. His parents are very rich and he has big flat and furniture and everything he needs. He invested some money in an enterprise here in Romania and my friend is running the business here, but it’s not a smart investment and it is very hard for her. She got some information that he has some affairs with a lot of women, even he is searching a marriage in another Europian countries. When she asked him to move to her, he explains that he has a lot of loans??? and a good job and he can’t leave his life; when she wants to move to him, he explains that it’s very hard for an europian woman to live in Egypt, because rules are very bad.
I kept silence for a long time, but I can’t watch her feeling worse and worse every day. Can anyone tell me is this true for the life in Egypt for women , is it possible to marry another women also, and may be someone know him and tell me more about him. Her mother is a judge and she told me he must have done this marriage just to have a citizenship from a country, joining the Europian Union.
Thank you in advance. Best wishes: Gaby

Posts: 13 | From: Romania | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunted_Porcelain
Member # 7361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunted_Porcelain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey!
It's weird that you didn't get any response from other members! I'm not an Egyptian myself but I know it's not rare that, here in Egypt, husbands do cheat on their wives. However, what you've heard about him could be only gossips or rumors because if he was cheater at the first place I don't think he would give her any business to run (though it's not that good). Make sure that you have a substantial proof before getting involved in any decision that might ruin your best friend's life.
Good luck!

PS\ Muslim men in Egypt have the right to get married up to four women at the same time. If he decides to merry a new woman, it doesn't mean that he hates your friend or looks forward a divorce. But guess your friend wouldn't like it that way!

--------------------
Look 4 The Rainbow, in every Storm,
Find out for certain, Love is Gonna be There 4 You...
You'll Always be Someone's Baby...

Posts: 116 | From: Cairo - Maadi | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoDooR
Member # 10035

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoDooR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and one more thing... rules in egypt for european women living there aint that bad... if there are any in the first place. in fact, the more foreigners the merrier it is for the gov.!
Posts: 36 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BoDooR:
and one more thing... rules in egypt for european women living there aint that bad... if there are any in the first place. in fact, the more foreigners the merrier it is for the gov.!

NOT TRUE!!!! people from eastern Europe and Russia have a much harder time getting visa extensions than western Europeans...
I went yesterday with a Russian friend.. I got a 1-year extension, she got told, after living here 3 months, that she needs to leave the country!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Hunted_Porcelain:
I'm not an Egyptian myself but I know it's not rare that, here in Egypt, husbands do cheat on their wives.

Men cheating on their wives are extremely common.

The government statistics only count divorces intiated by the wife, not the husband so that is one reason the divorce stats are so low!

Plus if a man never cheats his wife, he is considered less manly.

Oh boy you should've seen my husband's expression when I worked that comment into our conversation. It took him a few minutes to recognize I actually said it. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara7a ra7a
Member # 10232

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara7a ra7a     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
asalaam 3alaykom we ra7matullah..

Inshaa Allah this finds you all in the best of health and Iman. I want to address something..About Egypt..First any one can live there who is willing to adapt. It is absolutly beautiful. Perhaps your friends husband is afraid she will not like it there, or perhaps your theory is right. I know either way, that if he is making something wrong, in the end he has God to answer to. And who can beat that punishment given?..Also speaking as a Muslimah myself, he can get married to 4 wife however he must ask the permission of the first one before he marries. I hope this helps and if you need furthermore informations, dont hesistate to contact me..

susanna_sameh@yahoo.com

Take care and Godbless

Sana

Posts: 45 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yea , i agree with sana

--------------------
if i weren't an egyptian , i would be an egyptian , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaby
Member # 9662

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you all.
Sana I believe in what you said : 'if he is making something wrong, in the end he has God to answer to. And who can beat that punishment given?..'
Thanks again

Posts: 13 | From: Romania | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Gaby:
Thank you all.
Sana I believe in what you said : 'if he is making something wrong, in the end he has God to answer to. And who can beat that punishment given?..'
Thanks again

Well, whatever, what about if he's not the god fearing person? In the meantime your friend should watch out for her own interests and above all what her husband is really up to. Stay by your friend, give her help and comfort and if she has proofs of any ill behaviour of her husband and she won't tolerate it then it's time to pull the plug on that marriage - so be it. She should not suffer like that. Your friend will find someone much better who treats her with honesty and respect.

Many people marrying for all the wrong reasons.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almost_great
Member # 10482

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almost_great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my dear Mr. Gabi,,,
I think ur email shows great stupidity from u. and i am not in charge to show my private life to all people on the net, .
but i can tell u that ur freind couldnt imagine one day to have such a husband as me .
and soon she will get my reply to know how to let such a person to put my info on line .
Seems that u forgot that u were behind the great idea of this business in ur country,
any way, it was my full mistake.

i can more than rude here and show all visitors the great game , but no need,

mr. stupid, how can i be from very rich family, with great apartment, bla bla bla, and mery a grl from poor country to take her residence ?
dont give me more ****, i hope its clear and dont force me to be more bad my dear

wael Nada

Posts: 2 | From: company | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Almost_great:
my dear Mr. Gabi,,,
I think ur email shows great stupidity from u. and i am not in charge to show my private life to all people on the net, .
but i can tell u that ur freind couldnt imagine one day to have such a husband as me .
and soon she will get my reply to know how to let such a person to put my info on line .
Seems that u forgot that u were behind the great idea of this business in ur country,
any way, it was my full mistake.

i can more than rude here and show all visitors the great game , but no need,

mr. stupid, how can i be from very rich family, with great apartment, bla bla bla, and mery a grl from poor country to take her residence ?
dont give me more ****, i hope its clear and dont force me to be more bad my dear

wael Nada

Waw! Are you really Adina's husband? [Eek!] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaby
Member # 9662

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wael, don't piss off! If you have nothing to hide, then why are you so mad? We discuss our problems here - this is the idea of this forum. You believe that you are very famous and everyone knows you by name, or what? May be they know you... who knows....
'but i can tell u that ur freind couldnt imagine one day to have such a husband as me' - means that you were a 'gift' for her? ha ha ha!
'mery a grl from poor country to take her
residence ?' - if my counrty is poor, then you are a beggar! What about EU residence?
'Seems that u forgot that u were behind the great idea of this business in ur country,
any way, it was my full mistake' - the idea is still good, you just made a lot of mistakes.
Best regards: Gaby

karla
Member # 5472

Aprope ca pare neverosimil!!!!
E ca intr-o piesa de teatru in care un muribund are timp sa-si spuna relica [Big Grin]

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaby
Member # 9662

Member Rated:
Yes, Karla, like a Shakespeare's play [Smile] )
karla
Member # 5472

Hi Gaby! Hope that Adina it's fine now [Smile]
Gaby
Member # 9662

Member Rated:
Life goes on and we must look forward positively and find the best way to solve our problems, no matter how bad it was in the past. That's the advice i can give to her and to everyone else. [Smile]
karla
Member # 5472

Good advice! [Smile]
Almost_great
Member # 10482

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almost_great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i dovirced your freind yesterday,
in a week i will get the papers, translate it and send it to your freind .
i am not here to defend my self infront of anyone . as much as i read , i feel hgow much stupid guy ur .
hey, are u her lawyer or what ? what net u discuss subjects on it ? . my dear, again, stop and dont push me to show u my other face ,
I DONT HAVE ANY RELATION TO UR FREIND , got it ?

Posts: 2 | From: company | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
push him! push him! this is great!

if your not here to defend yourself in front of anyone.... then why are you here?
but please stay!!!!

but hurry up cause neighbours is about to start!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
push him! push him! this is great!

Bad, bad , bad girl [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Charm( said in stern calm voice)
Please dont tell me you really watch neighbours!!
Its for the kids right? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ssssh! eastenders! talk later!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hyacinth
Member # 11938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyacinth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Gaby,
Please give me contact with ur friend and share with me more info about that marriage and that guy. i have some experience with him and would love to share. i want to know what im getting into.
thanks

Posts: 2 | From: Belarus | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is this really how Egyptian men treat women they marry?

Today they love you, the next hour they divorce you?

Gee, I would never marry such a limited mind. Smart women make smart choices, good women make dumb choices. Tell Adina to hire a lawyer and ask him for support since she is from such a poor country and he is filthy rich - let him pay for her living arrangements, and take all he ows her, if she had worked in the company to pay her salary for working all these months, and take as much as you can from him and go outside of the House and give all to Homeless.

At least someone will benefit from this cheater. Also, call Embassy and cancel all paper work for his visa and let them know he probably has multiply wives. I see no reason for a respectable Egyptian married man not to live with his wife, in this case with Adina. This should of been her first red flag. And good luck.

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Hyacinth:
Hi Gaby,
Please give me contact with ur friend and share with me more info about that marriage and that guy. i have some experience with him and would love to share. i want to know what im getting into.
thanks

Holy WOW! Half a year has passed between your post and the one before it!

Popcorn time.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hyacinth
Member # 11938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyacinth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i know its long time, but i just found out what a man he is. you will be amazed! I just needed contact with the victims!
hope

Posts: 2 | From: Belarus | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
Hi Gaby,
thanks

Holy WOW! Half a year has passed between your post and the one before it!

Popcorn time.

when will you learn that the 'popcorn' joke isnt funny?!

DUH!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm el Feikh?:
when will you learn that the 'popcorn' joke isnt funny?!

DUH!

I don't even care to explain to you why I said it. [Roll Eyes]

DUH 3la abu shaklek!!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
i know its long time, but i just found out what a man he is. you will be amazed! I just needed contact with the victims!
hope

Please do the other potential victims a favor and let us know in details what the story is.

Popcorn time.

aXXo
Member # 12042

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aXXo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote (Is this really how Egyptian men treat women they marry?

Today they love you, the next hour they divorce you? ) unquote

why u generalized the case Sharon Stone ?
u did like all world do when they find Muslim terrorist .. they generalize it and say that all muslims are terrorists .. is that logic ???

--------------------
aXXo

Posts: 79 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh this is good.

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com