EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » hello everybody

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hello everybody
hambaka
Member # 10021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hambaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i am a new member i hope i can find a real friends here
Posts: 35 | From: maadi | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WElcome to the boards, Hambaka. [Smile]

Might want to say hello over on the *living in egypt* board as well...that seems to be where everyone hangs out. [Wink]

Snoozin

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to ES hambaka! I agree with Snoozin that you should also post in the "living in egypt" section. It's where the cool cats chill. [Big Grin]
Stick around and you'll make many friends! [Smile]

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hambaka ...you already got the most beautiful two ladies saying Hi ....

welcome to ES ... Good Luck ...

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hambaka
Member # 10021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hambaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for you tigerman for your notes about the most beautiful two ladies

--------------------
hambaka

Posts: 35 | From: maadi | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerman:
Hambaka ...you already got the most beautiful two ladies saying Hi ....

welcome to ES ... Good Luck ...

Make it 3.... HI!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hambaka:
i am a new member i hope i can find a real friends here

I LOVE YOUR NAME

LOVE IT

LOVE IT

LOVE IT

YOUR NAME WAS ONE OF MY DAD'S SECRET WORDS [Smile]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hambaka
Member # 10021

samia it is good to receive hi from the third beautiful lady,i think now i am the luckiest man on this board,but what i need not just hi

--------------------
hambaka

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
but what i need not just hi

O-Ooh!

And the first person you address this to is Samia?!!

Now you're on your own. You deserve what you get [Cool]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeeGee
Member # 10020

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeeGee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Hambaka, and this will be your fourth beautiful women saying hi, luck man i see....kisses to my dear...
Posts: 5 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, Hambaka, welcome to ES!
I wish you all the best and i hope you'll find many friends among us! [Smile]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hambaka
Member # 10021

sure geegee,now i have more luck,also thank you sadeeqy

--------------------
hambaka

hambaka
Member # 10021

just i like to ask if there is someone from maadi

--------------------
hambaka

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
samia it is good to receive hi from the third beautiful lady,i think now i am the luckiest man on this board,but what i need not just hi

What else do you need, hambaka??? [Roll Eyes] [Eek!] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
just i like to ask if there is someone from maadi

Sorry, I am from the States but welcome to ES
anyway!!! [Smile]

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maitota
Member # 9703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maitota     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hallo

--------------------
mai

Posts: 20 | From: cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hambaka
Member # 10021

hello babby you are welcome

--------------------
hambaka

hezzat
Member # 10088

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hezzat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
anyway as long as that we have here beautiful ladies are always saying Hiii, i would like to announce that Hambaka and I are new here [Smile] [Smile]
Hii to all .

Posts: 58 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, Hezzat, welcome to the boards. [Smile]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hambaka
Member # 10021

be happy hezzat snoozin said hi for you

--------------------
hambaka

hezzat
Member # 10088

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hezzat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hiii, Snoozin .
she/He is saying hii to me ya Mr Hambaka why are u Rash2 [Smile] [Smile] of course i'm kidding ya man , no one will understand Rash2 except u and I [Smile]
again mercii Snoozin.

Posts: 58 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tereska
Member # 10090

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tereska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am a new member, and i hope i find real and friends here.I m portuguese girl.
My dream is living and working in Egypt, and i want find a good work in it.
I m finish the course of Tourism and Thermalism, and i need help...Help me please....
Thermalism concerns to natural spring waters,spas.health spas
HELP ME...........I NEED HELP

Posts: 48 | From: Portugal | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tereska:
I am a new member, and i hope i find real and friends here.I m portuguese girl.
My dream is living and working in Egypt, and i want find a good work in it.
I m finish the course of Tourism and Thermalism, and i need help...Help me please....
Thermalism concerns to natural spring waters,spas.health spas
HELP ME...........I NEED HELP

Yeah Corvinous you need help.

WARNING: TERESKA = CORVINOUS> DO NOT OPEN HIS/HER PMs!

hezzat
Member # 10088

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for hezzat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hii Tereska
welcome to the board , keep in mind it's a speciall Hiii from Egyptains

hambaka
Member # 10021

please tell me portugal or maadi ya man? [Wink]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
please tell me portugal or maadi ya man? [Wink]

Yeah..

3ala ra2yak [Roll Eyes]

hambaka
Member # 10021

[Roll Eyes]
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey hambaka welcome to ES. careful with that name though its one of the egyptian slang word for having sex [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- magnouna khales taralaly:
hey hambaka welcome to ES. careful with that name though its one of the egyptian slang word for having sex [Smile]

[Eek!]

Since when?!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and like he didn't know... I guess [Confused] )

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- magnouna khales taralaly:

[Eek!]

Since when?!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and like he didn't know... I guess [Confused] )

i'm not sure but my grandmother knows it so it must be old [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayedhm1976
Member # 10119

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayedhm1976   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how are u every body

--------------------
sayed

Posts: 2 | From: cairo | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayedhm1976
Member # 10119

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayedhm1976   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i want to talk to any girl

--------------------
sayed

Posts: 2 | From: cairo | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hambaka
Member # 10021

no 7ayat it is not a word for having sex,i am sure [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Cool]
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
no 7ayat it is not a word for having sex,i am sure [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Cool]

well to be honest the word i hear is hambak, so its very similar. but i'm sure too [Smile]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com