EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » Naser City (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Naser City
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Update:

Male friend called several times and no one picks up.

But male friend calls only during the day.

Will try again later.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lmao@Hyenas ..is that your new name [Smile] I called his number before i left state ..it was about 11pm your time no one answered as well .....Still no E-mails its been 19 days *Sniffs* .....thanks for the update lol Hyenas cya in a few weeks.
Posts: 108 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi ES forum readers,
I'm back now .....Ok it's been 24 days now and nothing, not so much as a message. I have called his house 3 times no answer.....I suppose this will be one of lifes questions that will forever go unanswered. Thank GOD no one ever told me life was fair ....lol My daughter kept asking me why hisham never answers her messages anymore, I've been telling her that, because he is in the tour guide business ...that sometimes he's gone for weeks at a time [Frown] now I just don't know what to say, I just can't explain why it's been almost a month ...lol I honestly believed in Hisham Oh Well ..that's probably the end to this forum ..... [Razz] But I'll still be here.

Posts: 108 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kaye:
Hi ES forum readers,
I'm back now .....Ok it's been 24 days now and nothing, not so much as a message. I have called his house 3 times no answer.....I suppose this will be one of lifes questions that will forever go unanswered. Thank GOD no one ever told me life was fair ....lol My daughter kept asking me why hisham never answers her messages anymore, I've been telling her that, because he is in the tour guide business ...that sometimes he's gone for weeks at a time [Frown] now I just don't know what to say, I just can't explain why it's been almost a month ...lol I honestly believed in Hisham Oh Well ..that's probably the end to this forum ..... [Razz] But I'll still be here.

I'm so very sorry Kaye. You know he probably had been talking to other women online and picked the first opportunity to take off. This Aluuuuh woman sounded suspicious on the phone, so I guess maybe he told her not to reveal any secrets. If you feel like trying to call again, then keep doing that. Maybe the family is spending the summer in Alexandria or something and will be back end of August.

You know Kaye you are lucky (to find great hyenas like us to guide you through the dark alleys of Egypt [Razz] ), no seriously, you are lucky it didn't go any further. One day, when I get the energy to get over the shock and the pain of it, I will tell you a story that will make you feel so much better that it ended right here. I will tell you why I am *so* anti meeting Egyptian men online, or on a holiday and then getting involved with them. For now, I am still too upset to tell it. But one day I will Kaye..
But then again.. Who knows.. Maybe on day he'll call.

How was your uncle by the way?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If a man did not call you until now, he is not going to call unless he needs something from you. Don't exclude this option because I think he probably saw you as the quickest exit out of his life-situation. He has the phone, he would email you call you.. send you a message...

It looks he maybe played you. [Frown] It's not your fault, you could not have known that. Drop him and stop calling him asap. He is not worth it. Your children need stability in a man who would be like their father, not someone who dissapears with no explanation and responsibility whatsover. You are investing too much of your time, emotions and money for someone who doesn't deserve it.

Don't reveal personal information about your children, and yourself to people online that you really don't know. Shame on him, good luck to you and your kids.

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Oh It's ok MK no need to say sorry .....somewhere in all this BS is a lesson learned (I just have to figure out what that lesson was) Perhaps sticking to my own culture. lol I'm positive now that Sharon is right I got Played. for what ever reason he let our relationship continue for over a year....then *Poof* is beyond me :{ I called him again the other morning I'm sure his phone was off the hook because I tried for 2 hours...lol That's when I decided how pathetic i was being calling him, sending E-mail after E-mail, and message after message. Even though i have no intrest what so ever in any other man (right now) as for Hisham I give up on. I guess now I'm at the angry stage lol [Smile] My Uncle is not good MK ...I traveled 600 miles to see him and didn't even get to [Frown] his red blood cells were very low from the chemo. and because my son & I both had a cold we couldn't see him but he is in my prayers. Thanks for asking! and thanks for all the advice!
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so sorry about your uncle, Kaye [Frown]

It's good that you know about Hisham now instead of later. Just stop calling him..he's not worth the energy. There are good and bad men everywhere..I'm sure you know that. I'd stick to local guys from now on if I were you. Good luck to you girl. Hey but stick around the forums..just because your Egy guy turned out to be a dud doesn't mean you can't share in the laughs here. [Smile]

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Thanks Madame M. Yeah it really crushed me I didn't get to hug or kiss him, but I left my lip print on his window so now he will always think of me and now how special he is to me!
as for Hisham ....Oh Boy! lol I am very thankful our relationship only made it this far. You all are right It could have been much worse later down the line.....However i do think I'm going to have a tough time trusting again so as for sticking to the local guys or any guys ....."No Thank You" lol It's going to take a long time to heal this heart. Egyptian men really know how to get to you (In the worse way) You just gotta love them [Wink] I'll be sticking around ES though some of these fourms just crack me up.

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh God yes!!...Egyptian men really know how to charm a gal [Smile] American men just don't do it for me either. Egyptian men are wonderful...IF you find a good one. I'm hanging on to mine, definitely..he's a keeper [Smile]

Yay! I'm happy to hear you'll stick around [Smile]

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
but I left my lip print on his window so now he will always think of me and now how special he is to me!

[Confused]
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
More you are trying to contact him more he will distance himself because he doesn't know how to tell you - go away so he probably just wants you to realize this on your own.

It also could be that he is testing you, to see how far would you go for him, because some guys want to feel that woman is absolutely DEPENDENT emotionally on him and this makes him feel good about himself ( I am so good and worth she called me 56 times in 1 day ) [Big Grin] Something along this.

Then - Hmmm this means anything I ask she will give to me, because she needs me so much. [Big Grin]

All this is maybe not 100% true but based on this attitude - it's highly likely he seduced you for a reason and changed his mind. ( he doesn't need you? )

He may even come back ( after you stop calling ) and tell you some extreme excuse such as : my father died, I had an accident, a surgery ( heart attack, stroke, anything ), a car accident, etc so that you feel sorry for him and accept him back. And if you don't he may say how bad you are because you don't love him that much. He can use your emotional dependency in any way he wants.

Don't believe his words, look at his actions. I think your children and you deserve someone who would offer maturity and stability in their life. Men are everywhere - you can pick and choose any of them if you stop hanging on this one. [Smile]

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Hmmmm and just when you think things couldn't get worse....lol I sent Hisham a "Buzz" on
yahoo..after I sent him a buzz, I seen that he was typing for about 10 seconds then nothing was sent ...so that just tells me he played me like a fiddle....Ouch that hurt! But thats ok because i have been living with my sons grandma for the past week she has Cancer of the pancreas and liver as well [Frown] my sons father asked me if i would take her to her treatments and Dr. appointments etc.... This must be God's way of keeping my mind off Hisham! I know that sound horrible but until today it's worked.((((Peace to all of you)))) Life...you just gotta ....ummm Love it [Confused] lol

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Ohhhh I'm sorry about all that, Kaye.

Hisham is not worth all that. I know it's easy to say because I'm not in your shoes but believe me..he isn't! Forget him he's ma'afen, ma'afen y3ani [Mad]

lovingspirit :)
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kaye, I suggest you call him and move on with yourlife. if you are single with kids and two jobs.. i do not guarantee that this guy will stay with you more then the time needed to get his green card should he move to the US...most egyptian guy look for unmarried egyptian women, that they will sooner or later get her in life, spare your heart and your children the pain and the tragedy and meet someone locally (there are lots of egyptian i bet where you live in delis or restaurant around [Smile] that you can meet and see...

best of luc

--------------------
Always remembering that we are nothing without His Merciful hand over us.

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Oh Yeah! as for calling him ....I'm a Single mom struggling to survive I can't afford long distance right now.

ok... ive just started reading this thread so forgive me if anything i say has been covered already....

1. kaye, welcome, im sorry this has happened to you, im even more sorry for your kids (just because people are judgemental doesnt mean you havnt done something wrong)... however thats in the past...

2. you were talking every day for 14 months and he disappears for 10 days and you cant afford a phone call to see if hes alive. why dont i believe you?

i'll keep reading...

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh boy!

ok.. this is pretty redundant. i was wondering how the hell i had missed all this.. but it started when my bf was in hospital and i wasnt posting, so that explains you slipping in past me!!!

Kaye, he sounds like a typical ehole, best of without him.

sorry if my above post was a little harsh, we do get a lot of BS posters in here.. ok, i believe you!

as for the kids on line thing... were none of us perfect, i just hope you learn not to do that again. and im a single mother of 4 myself so dont think ive never made any mistakes of my own!

hope to see you posting in here on some happier matters!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Oh My God .....I thought I would never make it back here ....Thank You MK,madame,loving spirit,sharon,and charm for all the advice. being away from the computer helped me out alot ...well until I came back to it lol I haven't sent Hisham any messages or phone calls ....it's killing me too but I'm slowly getting over him. I think I'm understanding egyptian men are very suave....I got sucked in (boy did I ever) but I'm over it (ok not really ) I still miss him very deeply but hey Hisham was the Prince Of "Suave" anyways,I've missed This place ....I hope to stay for a while this time [Smile] and even though I don't believe in a lot of things right now I wish Peace,Love,and "Happiness" for you all!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Hey Kaye I see you're a spitter on the other thread.

Yeah baby.. That's what they deserve [Cool]

[Big Grin]

gentle_giant
Member # 10863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gentle_giant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:

[Big Grin]

Ouch.
Posts: 177 | From: London | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by gentle_giant:
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:

[Big Grin]

Ouch.
Sorry baby, this thread is a heart break hotel.
Paint Me As I Am
Member # 7796

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paint Me As I Am   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
wow- so sorry for all that u have faced Kaye- I can feel ur pain as i was reading ur post [Frown] .. Life has more to offer u hun, just trust in God to give u the person who u deserve in this life..

we all will met a few loser along our path-and a few good ones... Plz, ur kids are first- u don't get many chances in life to make things right with ur kids- u can marry a man at any time in this life- yet, only one set of kids,...

Happy to hear u have decided to move ahead.. May God bless u with someone who will make u shine like no other... [Smile]

Take Care.. J.

Posts: 2068 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:

Yeah baby.. That's what they deserve
HeHeHeeeeee Hey MK I noticed you didn't say "I see you a spitter TOO " [Big Grin] I just couldn't pass that one up [Wink]

kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Hey Gentle _Giant..are you ok ?? did something hurt you to say "Ouch" [Razz]
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Thank You J for your thoughtful comments....honestly I'm still very hurt,but it's just not as bad as it was at first. Trust me ....I'm done with men for now [Frown] I'll try again in about 15 years lol My children mean the utmost to me and perhaps for a time I was being a bit self-centered....but Hisham slapped me with reality (some could say he did me a favor) I pray alot, but recently I've been praying for Him.I wonder how he sleeps at night??

God Bless You too!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Hisham .. I wonder how he sleeps at night??

With a boner.
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
[Mad] and here I've been wishing he never gets a boner ever again in his life (not even with the blue pill) I guess that's good though ..correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it very difficult to sleep when a male has a boner [Confused] That's just what I've heard?
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
..correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it very difficult to sleep when a male has a boner [Confused] That's just what I've heard?

Have you seen teenage boys sleep? From what I have been told they sleep with boners all the time, yet they can sleep for 2 days if they aren't woken up.

Happy retired couples manage to stay happy if they both wake up early in the morning together and then spend the rest of the day avoiding each other.

I alway seen the happiest old men taking his morning walk at 7am whistling the entire way.

Or are old men just like that here in Minnesota and no where else? [Big Grin]

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
[Mad] and here I've been wishing he never gets a boner ever again in his life (not even with the blue pill) I guess that's good though ..correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it very difficult to sleep when a male has a boner [Confused] That's just what I've heard?

If the boner happens before bedtime, they can't sleep until after evacuation.

But they wake up with a boner most of the time. If they don't then they have a problem.

Trey, you have a boner... I can't discuss my notes if you have a boner.

-- Charlotte, SATC

kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
[Roll Eyes] Figures....i would at least like to know something bad about him....lol perhaps he can't eat....he can't get it up [Wink] something...anything... OH! I'm trying to give up [Frown] it just isn't that easy.
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
i would at least like to know something bad about him

Kaye, he's a bad person.

Is this bad enough?

kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari
quote:
Kaye, he's a bad person.

Is this bad enough?

[Big Grin] I guess I'm glutton for punishment [Roll Eyes] lol
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

kaye - you did well. Don't even sufer, he is not worth it. Just forget all what happened with him, and be smarter next time. Don't believe in anything he says, ask rational questions * Does he have a good and stable job, financial stability, single, available, educated, healthy, independently living on his own, having his own place, decent respectable job, stable income * and then after - he has all these, then you say you want to get to know him better. [Wink]

Then you see if he keeps promises, if he loyal and faithful, if he has good ethics and morals, you talk to him and ask him questions to see how he thinks and what kind of character he is. You pay attention to what he does, not just what he says.

Don't be fool, get the best one for you and your kids not someone who is a loser such as Hisham or whatever his name was. An Internet guy. And don't tell a man you don't need a father for your kids. Tell him indeed, you are looking for a man who will be not just a man but a husband and a father to your kids. Increase your epxpecations asap, let any man know you don't settle for less. You need a responsible man not some loser. He has to prove everything first. You got to see all and then you make decision do you and YOUR CHILDREN want him or not, not another way around. You got to be smarter .... Smart women make smart choices, good women make dumb choices. Good luck to you, don't even think of him.

kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
'Sharon Stone
quote:
Does he have a good and stable job, financial stability, single, available, educated, healthy, independently living on his own, having his own place, decent respectable job, stable income * and then after - he has all these, then you say you want to get to know him better.

[Roll Eyes] Trust me ...all of the above had been asked in many different ways.He always gave me the same answers that's why I felt he was open and honest with me.That's how he earned my trust I didn't just meet him and trust him right away I know this is the internet and you can be anybody you want to be. It's ok though I learned my lesson in a big way and as each day passes my thoughts of Hisham are beginning to fade away [Wink]
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for silent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

No Kaye Amsterdam is not in Cairo at the moment. Amsterdam has moved some years ago and is currently based in Holland. [Roll Eyes]

[Razz] [/QB]

batwoman...
Amsterdam is amster damned ...
slecht weer...en slecht mensen..
i hate myself even for still remembering the language...
i wish i have amnesia one day and those 10 years from my life are vanished..

i lived there the worse days of my life....may god help u and those who have to stand it...

and kaye..
let's say that Amsterdam is hell..nasr city is worst place in heaven...hahahhaaa
just kidding..
sorry kaye for what happened to you..
please be careful with ppl on the chat..

Posts: 165 | From: São paulo/Brazil Cairo/Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
paulistano
quote:
and kaye..
let's say that Amsterdam is hell..nasr city is worst place in heaven...hahahhaaa
just kidding..

[Big Grin] Humor is a good thing. I've never been to either place and sometimes I think it's better that way [Roll Eyes] when I first came to ES which hasn't been to long ago I thought everyone here was from Egypt *blush* that's why I thought MK was in a city in Egypt called Amsterdam.... Thanks for reminding me of my ignorance of other countries [Big Grin] J/K Paul I'm not sure if your egyptian, but if you are ...then you understand why I fell so hard for Hisham [Wink]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by paulistano:
quote:

No Kaye Amsterdam is not in Cairo at the moment. Amsterdam has moved some years ago and is currently based in Holland. [Roll Eyes]

[Razz]

batwoman...
Amsterdam is amster damned ...
slecht weer...en slecht mensen..
i hate myself even for still remembering the language...
i wish i have amnesia one day and those 10 years from my life are vanished..

i lived there the worse days of my life....may god help u and those who have to stand it...

and kaye..
just kidding..
please be careful with ppl on the chat.. [/QB]

Ya Paul I asked you about your Amsterdamn experience on your thread of "Am I the only Egyptian in Brazil"and you never answered me. Have a look and let me know ya man! [Cool]
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for silent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
paulistano
quote:
and kaye..
just kidding..

[Big Grin] Humor is a good thing. I've never been to either place and sometimes I think it's better that way [Roll Eyes] when I first came to ES which hasn't been to long ago I thought everyone here was from Egypt *blush* that's why I thought MK was in a city in Egypt called Amsterdam.... Thanks for reminding me of my ignorance of other countries [Big Grin] J/K Paul I'm not sure if your egyptian, but if you are ...then you understand why I fell so hard for Hisham [Wink]
looooool i am an Egyptian all right..
but i cann't see really why did you fall for hisham..????
sorry..
i just cann't imagine such thing on the internet..
i learnt a big lesson in my life with 3 marrigaes already..
you know a person..when you live with him/her enough...on daily basis..
people like top fake all along ..
so many people have hidden agenda ..
the smile on th eface can be a deadly bate..
so watch out for yourself kaye..
Egyptian men like other humans..
men and women ..have the good and the bad..
wish you luck..
i am leaving to Egypt in 2 weeks time by the way..
if you want me to locate that geek i will ..just send me pm with his details..and phone number..
it happens by chance that i live in Nasr city when i go to Egypt..
so that will be easy thing to do..
[Smile]

Posts: 165 | From: São paulo/Brazil Cairo/Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
[/QB][/QUOTE]Ya Paul I asked you about your Amsterdamn experience on your thread of "Am I the only Egyptian in Brazil"and you never answered me. Have a look and let me know ya man! [Cool] [/QB][/QUOTE]

i replied dear friend...
check my answer in the same post..

i was just feeling bad and didn't want to remember such years..
plus you asked me in a way that means i have to tell the whole story..
and i am not sure that i want to do that in public...
and to be honest..now that i know that you are in Amsterdam...it sounds ver risky to tell you...unless you answer some questions first..i will send them to you on pm..
if you don't mind answering for sure..
but if you mind...just let me know..
and thanks..

kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
paulistano
quote:
looooool i am an Egyptian all right..
but i cann't see really why did you fall for hisham..????
sorry..
i just cann't imagine such thing on the internet..

Hi Paul, Hisham is a long story and as far as I'm concerned a hard lesson learned. [Frown] Have you ever talked to someone thru the internet for a long period of time?? If so ...didn't you create some form of bond with them? What I mean by that is...perhaps you miss talking to them if they have been offline for a bit...or maybe you got to know them in a way that you have talked about each others families or lives even?? well I have and thats how its possible ....I would rather talk to people on my computer (in the comforts of my own home) then to deal with the jerks at a club [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by paulistano:

Ya Paul I asked you about your Amsterdamn experience on your thread of "Am I the only Egyptian in Brazil"and you never answered me. Have a look and let me know ya man! [Cool] [/QB][/QUOTE]

i replied dear friend...
check my answer in the same post..

i was just feeling bad and didn't want to remember such years..
plus you asked me in a way that means i have to tell the whole story..
and i am not sure that i want to do that in public...
and to be honest..now that i know that you are in Amsterdam...it sounds ver risky to tell you...unless you answer some questions first..i will send them to you on pm..
if you don't mind answering for sure..
but if you mind...just let me know..
and thanks.. [/QB][/QUOTE]

I PMed you back. God bless.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com