EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » I'd like to send a letter to a girl...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'd like to send a letter to a girl...
claudio from Italy
Member # 11599

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for claudio from Italy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
... but is right the address?

The last weeks I have known a girl in my town in Italy: Genoa.
I know her name and surname.
She told me she lives in Egypt, in a town whose name is Kafr El Sheikh. [Smile]

My questions:
- but in Kafr El Sheikh there is a street with the name: "Socrate"? [Roll Eyes]
- and do you know the zip code of the town Kafr El Sheikh? [Roll Eyes]

Thanks a lot for your best attention.

I hope to receive a kind reply from one of you. [Wink]

Kindest regards. [Smile]

Cheers.

E-mail:claudio.battigelli@alice.it

P.S.:
If you help me, I can introduce myself to you with a personal photo. [Smile]

Posts: 4 | From: Italy | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingspirit :)
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.maplandia.com/egypt/urban-governates/

--------------------
Always remembering that we are nothing without His Merciful hand over us.

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh please Claudio give it up, she is not the only woman on earth, you don't even know her and she may very well just gave you any name of her village/city to get you off. I mean, if she was really interested would not she make sure that you have her email.

Even if you send her a letter she will probably just show it to her g/friends and make fun of you - because trust me when a woman likes you and wants you to send her a letter, she makes sure you know her email or her address or she takes yours and actually she writes to you.

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yusuf
Member # 9699

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yusuf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi claudio , first u dont need to write the post code of kafer el shaik just write:
the name of the girl then Egypt then Kafer l shaiak then socrate street.then the number of the flat

ok?
if u need more help just contat me , i have great expriance in post as i send letters to my gf [Wink]
i will be so happy to help u my email yusuf669@hotmail and yahoo the same

Posts: 24 | From: egypt, cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by yusuf:
i have great expriance in post as i send letters to my gf [Wink]
i will be so happy to help u my email yusuf669@hotmail and yahoo the same

Are you talking about the same girl here???? [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv.is.drug
Member # 12248

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv.is.drug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi guys
i been livein n kafr el shakh 16 years..i was born,live&study there
theres no street all sokrat street there&no italian ppl there...my family s half greek&half egyption&my family s soooo famous there n spit we moved 2 alex...i duthink she told u the truth&anyway u dont need postal code
but remember no street called sokrat(as i know)
i`ll ask some friend from kafr el shakh 4 u&i`ll tell u what i found
c ya

--------------------
 -

Posts: 6 | From: egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com