EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » Who can transalate this

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who can transalate this
Sharine
Member # 12204

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I want to be good for you and make you being proud of me
I want to take care of you for the rest of my life
Soon the day will come we will be together forever
Lots of love from your wife

Posts: 10 | From: Amsterdam | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ik wil goed voor je zijn en wil dat jij trots op me wordt.

Ik wil voor je zorgen tot de laatste dag van mijn leven.

Gauw zullen we samen zijn, en samen blijven tot eeuwigheid.

Heel veel liefs van je vrouwtje.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Я хочу быть хорош для вас и сделать вас самолюбиво меня, котор я хочу позаботиться о вы для остальноев моей жизни скоро днем придет мы будет совместно forever серии влюбленности от вашего супруги [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
EN I OOK VAN DE MENOPAUZE [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharine
Member # 12204

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whaha this is funny but i hope maybe there is also someone who can transalate it to arabic its for sending sms [Smile]
Posts: 10 | From: Amsterdam | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
وانا ايضا انقطاع الطمث

wana kaman andi enktaa temth [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Sharine
Member # 12204

Member Rated:
wana kaman andi enktaa temth = this the translation for all this => I want to be good for you and make you being proud of me
I want to take care of you for the rest of my life
Soon the day will come we will be together forever
Lots of love from your wife

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
no its for im menopausel,,lol lol its above the translation for u MK DONE IT AND I DONE IT IN RUSSIAN AS WELL KKKKKKKKKKK

WHY DONT U READ PROPERLY THEN U SHALL GET IT ,,...

HEAR IT IS FOR YOU ,
ANA AWZAH ABKA KWESSAH ALSHANK KMAN ALSHAN TEFKHAR BEAH
ANA AWZAH AKAOD BALI MNK BAKET HYATY
INSHALLAH BOSSARH ELYOUM HYAGEY WNBKA MABAAD LLABD
KOUL HOB MEN ZOJTKAH...

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Sharine for the silly reactions, but you didn't mention to which language/dialect you want your text to be translated to.

You see, you can have the text in Arabic, Egyptian, or a mix of the two.

Do you also want it in Arabic letters?

What BF has translated above my post is almost okay, but still has several spelling mistakes. She's not a native speaker that's why.
But well done anyway BF.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharine
Member # 12204

Member Rated:
No problem thank you all for translate but if i send what is up hear the person in egypte will understand what i mean because i send it by sms
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Hier is een verbeterde verise Sharine. Dit is helemaal goed:

ANA AWZAH AB2A KWAYESSAH 3ALASHANK KAMAN 3ALSHAN TEFKHAR BEYAH
ANA AWZAH AKHOD BALI MENNAK BA2EET HAYATY
INSHALLAH BOKARH ELYOUM HAYEEGY WENB2A MA3BA3D LL2ABAD
KOUL HOBBY, ZAWGATAK...

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by BANANA FACE(luv it toots thnx):
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Sorry Sharine for the silly reactions, but you didn't mention to which language/dialect you want your text to be translated to.

You see, you can have the text in Arabic, Egyptian, or a mix of the two.

Do you also want it in Arabic letters?

What BF has translated above my post is almost okay, but still has several spelling mistakes. She's not a native speaker that's why.
But well done anyway BF.

thnx im getting better by the day if any one wants it in my native language which is munke then feel free to ask im good in that department .. [Wink]

i find sumtimes wif arabic i get stressed casue one wrd to another can mean a different one alltogether ..so its confusing for me sumtimes ,but we do try ,thnx again MK hope all is well wif you and health ,,

but im learning my hubby whichis from sinai i find your arabic and his similar but they are talking slang alot hope this understood ...thats why im confused most of the time [Confused]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 10 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
وانا ايضا انقطاع الطمث

wana kaman andi enktaa temth [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

ROFLMAO........... ye7'reb shytanek ya Chimpss............ you're killing me ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ممتاز

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sheba76:
ممتاز

Excellent
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OH I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU GUYS WOULD TRANSLATE THIS FOR ME INOT ARABIC

MY DARLING AHMED YOU ARE THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS [Smile]

Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
i love your passport what a lovley colour ,does it come with a british visa .i am the best thing that happend to a you .. [Big Grin]

translated no arabic for that they all understand that ./.

trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Confused] [Confused]
u got me lost?

Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by trababe:
OH I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU GUYS WOULD TRANSLATE THIS FOR ME INOT ARABIC

MY DARLING AHMED YOU ARE THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS [Smile]

Translation:

Coloquial arabic in english letters,
Habiby Ahmed, enta ahssan haga hassaletly fi hayati w ana hafdal ahebak ala tool

coloquial arabic,
حبيبى أحمد أنت أحسن حاجه حصلتلى فى حياتى و أنا حافضل أحبك على طول

classical arabic,
حبيبى أحمد انت افضل شىء فى حياتى و سأبقى أحبك إلى الابد

Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
i love your passport what a lovley colour ,does it come with a british visa .i am the best thing that happend to a you .. [Big Grin]

translated no arabic for that they all understand that ./.

ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
thanks wotever i will tease him with this cos he will wonder how i got it [Big Grin]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by trababe:
[Confused] [Confused]
u got me lost?

i was playing about ,heheheheheh ... [Wink]
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
its ok i knew u were [Big Grin]
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
[Smile] [Smile] [Smile] ohh his face was a picture when i sent him this translation we were on webcam and he was amazed and kept askin were i got it from and i was teasin him but in the end i gave in and he said to tell u thankyou for helping me and he said one day i wont need help cos i will know for myself when he teaches me thanks again wotever [Big Grin]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
YOU WAS ON WEBCAM be careful what u say here it will be TWISTED ,, [Wink] [Wink] ...you keeep saying WOTEVER translated it its chinderella did did WOTEVER do it in private them or is WOTEVER -----CHINDRELLAH ...
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
YOU WAS ON WEBCAM be careful what u say here it will be TWISTED ,, [Wink] [Wink] ...you keeep saying WOTEVER translated it its chinderella did did WOTEVER do it in private them or is WOTEVER -----CHINDRELLAH ...

[Confused]
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
sorry my mistake it was cinderella i have to thank hehe [Big Grin]
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Habibi Ayman, enta ahssan haga hassaletly fi hayati w ana hafdal ahebak ala tool, Amanda"

I have just sent this to my love in Egypt but I am now lost because he has now sent an sms back to me in coloquial arabic I haven't got a clue what it means....help!

"Ana bahibik kter"

That will teach me trying to be clever by sending sms in arabic!

Thanks guys, Amanda x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol MS..... I'd be a tad disappointed.... you went all flowery on him..... and he just replied...
"I luv ya lots"

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will give him the benefit of the doubt this time...I think that he was probably more shocked that I had sent him an sms in arabic! I have since sent him another sms in arabic and believe me a lot more flowery than the 1st....I haven't yet had a reply from him and I sent it nearly 3 hours ago! He is either still trying to translate what I wrote or he is panicking that I can now undertstand arabic!! I have also sent it to a very close friend to make sure that it wasn;t bad what I had written and they responded by saying that it was beautiful and very loving and if someone wrote that to me I would be so very happy! [Smile]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronzed Adonis
Member # 12416

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronzed Adonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
"Habibi Ayman, enta ahssan haga hassaletly fi hayati w ana hafdal ahebak ala tool, Amanda"

Ah, what a sweety you are! Don't panic - not all guys are good with a quick chat up line back!

(Remember that spelling an phonetic Arabic can be frought with danger though - a slip of the finger can change meanings significantly!)

Posts: 40 | From: Nottingham | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
i wrote the translation i got in his birthday card when i went their last mth and he was well pleased
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Hier is een verbeterde verise Sharine. Dit is helemaal goed:

ANA AWZAH AB2A KWAYESSAH 3ALASHANK KAMAN 3ALSHAN TEFKHAR BEYAH
ANA AWZAH AKHOD BALI MENNAK BA2EET HAYATY
INSHALLAH BOKARH ELYOUM HAYEEGY WENB2A MA3BA3D LL2ABAD
KOUL HOBBY, ZAWGATAK...

I bet you took a very deep breath after saying the above...It's not so you ya MK [Big Grin]
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com