EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » OSSAMA MOHAMMED KHAIRAT MOSTAFA

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OSSAMA MOHAMMED KHAIRAT MOSTAFA
kurdtISdead
Member # 12177

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kurdtISdead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
does anyone in here know this man?
Posts: 17 | From: pearl_of_the_orient | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
has been away reacently ,and does he say he promotes PC 'S seem like the same one my friend went and fell in love with then i cud be wrong cause he say s hes from cairo ,but in another thread ur saying ALEX ..any way no i personally do not knw him ....get the egyptian directory online or a no of sa shop there next or near him ring and ask most egyptians speak english ...ive done that but for buying reasons only ..good luck ..
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kurdtISdead
Member # 12177

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kurdtISdead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks banana face! yeah, i think its one and the same guy. he says he works for a PC company.
about your friend, are they still in touch with each other?

Posts: 17 | From: pearl_of_the_orient | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post 
hee hee..great thread..find the gigolo!!

these guys are hard to fine too as most are called Mohamed,Ahmed,Tamer

happy hunting gals

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kurdtISdead
Member # 12177

Rate Member
hehehe! im not actually looking for him...im just trying to "ruin" his reputation and maybe warn other women.he gave me some pic of his "sister" (but now im not sure.she could be his wife...LOL) he gave me a copy of his ID (which may also be a fake) but the home number he gave me, does exist and its registered under the name of MOHAMMED KHAIRAT MOSTAFA. next time, i will post his picture on my profile hehehe!

btw, he told me that Egyptians practice black magic..i forgot to tell him that in my country, there are "mangkukulam". i dont know how they do it but they can harm someone, all they need is a photo...

Life is good
Member # 12116

Don't worry gal,we all know what they are like and folk still go with them!!

Well,I have never heard of any Muslim practising Blackmagic..he is some story teller.

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kurdtISdead
Member # 12177

Rate Member
fyi, he did not say MUSLIM practices blackmagic...he said some EGYPTIANS do.
he claims he is a Muslim and he even taught me about ISLAM. in fact, he had me reading verses from Koran. as ive said in my other post: he changed my perspective on Islam and Muslim, it's just too bad that the man who introduced me to Islam turend out to be a professional liar.

Life is good
Member # 12116

Well,at least you can move on and hopefully be more cautious next time.

Have fun too you!

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how many men in egpyt and most women here seem to have known one man at the same time is there shortage of men here .. [Big Grin]

if your interested i know a very good GIGOLASSES [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kurdtISdead
Member # 12177

Rate Member
maybe it has become a "profession" among egyptian men...LOL!
about the gigolasses, sounds like a good idea to me, bananaface...LOL! just kidding..

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com