EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » egyptian woman

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: egyptian woman
romandor
Member # 12238

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for romandor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello egypt loving people,
i have a big problem and i have no idea where should i seek help.i found this site so i hope someone here can help me.i am a man and i fell deeply in love with one young egyptian woman.but all i know is the name of her father and the address they live in egypt.since im not from egypt i would like to call her first and maybe ask her if she is willing to meet me.but i have no idea how to find her number.is there any possibility in egypt to call some information centre and give them name and address and they would give me home phone number?i hope someone from this site can help me.i read few posts before i found the courage to write here and i noticed there are many kind people here.thank you so much and sorry for mistakes but english is not my native language

Posts: 7 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
write to me with ur details and ill get u her number

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romandor
Member # 12238

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for romandor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i sent you private message with information.thanks
Posts: 7 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv.is.drug
Member # 12248

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv.is.drug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
in case u didnt get her number yet
theres site u can get any egyption phone number u want but im not sure theres english language n that site its
www.140online.com
anyway u can give me her details&i could get u her number

--------------------
 -

Posts: 6 | From: egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv.is.drug
Member # 12248

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv.is.drug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i sent u her number n privet message.hope u`ll all her soon [Wink]
u can ask me f u needed any more help i really like 2 help ppl
c ya

--------------------
 -

Posts: 6 | From: egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com