EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » Looking for my Father Rahman Maamoun..............

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for my Father Rahman Maamoun..............
carolyn denise
Member # 12715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for carolyn denise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Sirs,

I am trying to find my Father Rahman Maamoun. His father was the Chief of Police of Cairo, Egypt in the 1930’s. I don’t know his name. I was born in Manchester England in 1947 . My Father was living in Salford at the time. He sent child support payments for me till I was 18. I moved to the USA in 1955 with my mother Phyliss Aldcroft, and lost contact with him. I believe he served in the British Army while in Manchester. He must be in his 70’s I’m 59. I would appreciate any help or suggestions you could make to help me find him.

Most Sincerely,

Carolyn Denise Aldcroft( Kolseth) RSVP Please

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
besiktas
Member # 5446

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for besiktas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
do u think he is living in egypt or still living aborad
Posts: 174 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Try Genesreunited.com.

Its a bit of a longshot but can trace people that you never knew existed.

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Carolyn, I sent you a pm.

Also "Russell Pasha", Sir Thomas Wentworth Russell, was head of Cairo police in the 30's.

http://www.unodc.org/unodc/ru/bulletin/bulletin_1954-01-01_3_page008.html

http://www.sameshield.com/photo/photo37.html

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com