EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » Lasik Operation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lasik Operation
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just made the lasik operation yesterday .. if u are seeking help .. i have experience in this now [Big Grin]
Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope you are doing better! Shouldn't you be resting your eyes now?
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Ramesses, where did you have it performed? My neighbor had hers done last year and she loves it.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations on your improved eyesight! [Smile]

May I ask which doctor/clinic performed the operation? And how much was the fee? Thank you in advance.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
doctor ask me to rest my eyes for 2 days .. but usually i do what i want [Big Grin] and my mother fight with me when she see me in front of the computer [Big Grin] so if u didnt see me next couple of days means my mother broke it [Big Grin]
thank you all for ur congratulation .. i see very good now though still not totally clear .. doctor said vision will be not very clear for like 2 or 3 days and it depend on each person eyes..
i made it in (eye subspeciality center) address : 18 Khalifa el Mamoun st, Mansheyt Elbakry,
phone no. : 4511262 - 4549570
i made it with doctor Mohamed Sedky
it is very good place actually and doctor Sedky is one of the best in this operation .. many of my friends made the operation with him ..
i called this clinic and ask about what should i do to make the operation they said they can set a date for me and i can come and make all the necessary examinations and if my eye is ready for the operation i can do it in the same day ..
so i set a date .. yesterday (wednesday) and i gone to them .. paid 80 pounds for measuring my eyesight and 200 pounds for other examinations i dont know its names even in arabic [Big Grin] but they let me look into many machines [Big Grin] then Dr. Sedky decided that i can do the operation so i paid 4500 pounds and i made it in like 15 minutes (for both eyes) ., and he write some eye drops to use at home and .. all is done ..
for the first 3 hours when i back home .. i couldnt even open my eyes from pain .. but with time .. i could open them . and at evening all was very ok .. i see 6/6 [Smile]
it is nice and save operation i advice all who wear glasses to try this one .. only problem is the first 3 painful hours [Big Grin]
thank you all again for ur wishes .. if any other questions dont hesitate to ask [Smile]

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, Ramesses, thanks for your long reply and yes, please rest your eyes now.

Well, I guess it depends what's wrong with a person's eyesight. You know I was told years ago it ain't possible yet to enhance your eyesight by surgery wait another 20 years or so. But I guess I am gonna take another chance for my eyes. How safe are these operations? Did you get this doctor recommended by another satisfied patient?

Please feel free to respond in a couple of days, take good care of your eyes for now. Congratulations again. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
locale
Member # 12632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tigerlily, I had this done about 5 weeks ago and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Of course, I had mine done in the States, but I still would recommend it to anyone.

They tell you to sleep as long as possible afterwards to avoid the burning (when the numbing drops wear off). That part surely did hurt. LOL

I am seeing 20/15 now. [Smile]

Posts: 210 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
quote:
How safe are these operations? Did you get this doctor recommended by another satisfied patient?

operation is very safe .. but i was scared when they start play with my eyes [Big Grin] and yes many of my friends recommended this doctor to me .. he do this operation like 5 times each day .. so he is expert ..
OneLoveOnePeople
Member # 9667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneLoveOnePeople     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is somethng that i have been very interested in for a while now. I wear contacts and it would be sooo nice not to worry about wearing these things anymore! I have an astigmatism and dont know if I would qualify for it. Congrats on the procedure Remsses, and wish u lots of luck!
Posts: 100 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by OneLoveOnePeople:
I wear contacts and it would be sooo nice not to worry about wearing these things anymore! I have an astigmatism and dont know if I would qualify for it.

I could have said this. [Frown]

Is astigmatism curable now with Lasik?

Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
i think lasik can deal with astigmatism too but in a certain level ..
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had lasek and i had astigatism quite badly. I had procedure done in UK for 750 GBP for both eyes told to rest for 24 hrs and next day i had wonderful vision [Big Grin] a little long sighted at first but after a week they were 20 20 vision that was 4 yrs ago now Reccommend to anyone who can have it !!! [Big Grin]
Apparently u can only have it done 1 time and after 45 your eyesight gets worse naturally so do it whilst u can !!! I've still got 15 yrs so i'll see??????????? [Razz]

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soma
Member # 12876

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey my bro , ALF SALAMA YA GAMEL , i was looking for you dude , look i'm inventor so my study was more in science so stay away from this pig ultravielots , okay it's so bad now for your eyes really i'm not kidding , and TV too stay far away as you can , i lose my eyes coz i stay in this pc for every single day for 3 years for 6 hours , so please please stay away for 7 day at least and better if you didn't use your cellphone too , you feel me , the god speedy recoverd you bro
الله يشفيك بسرعة و يعافيك

Posts: 88 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
thank you soma for ur nice words [Smile] but doctor told me i can use my PC second day of the operation .. so i use it all the time .. do u think i should give my eyes some rest from PC and TV ? or trust that doctor ?
soma
Member # 12876

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no just do that for me there are big research have a point said you have to drunk a lot of water if you use this pc it's from here and they discoverd it's have waves it's effect direct to the eyes and this waves is 100% distroy our eyelens so take care bro and go away for this damn pc and if you have too put good filter on the screen but hope you take my advice as well , the eyes worth thing in our life!!!
Posts: 88 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
You are right .. will keep away from the PC as much as i can ... thanks my dear [Smile]
mortimer
Member # 12475

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mortimer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had my eyes done in 1995 and it lasted 6 years before they reverted. My vision is not as bad as before but it's by far from perfect and I certainly couldn't face the pain of having them done again. Still, it was good while it lasted.
Posts: 120 | From: uk | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
locale
Member # 12632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got a lifetime plan with mine. As long as I get yearly eye exams, they will touch up my eyes for free if they ever revert. I haven't actually heard of anyone's eyes doing that before you, mortimer.
Posts: 210 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have heard of many peoples lasiks not lasting past 10 yrs. Even less.

I went to see how much it cost, 1 yr ago. The first things they told me was that lasting only 10 yrs was a real possibility. Also that you can only have it done once.

How the heck do they touch them up? That makes no sense whatsoever. Just how many times can you lift the lens?

Where did you get a lifetime plan? I've never heard of that either.

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
look Shebah .. it depends on the measures of ur sight .. if it keeps going down .. so after years u will suffer again and u will feel the operation is useless .. but .. if ur measures are fixed .. so the operation can be for lifetime .. i have -4 in both eyes from 8 years .. and doctor told me that mine will be for life time .. coz my eyesight is fixed ..

that is why the operation is not recommended for less that 18 years old ppl ..

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes it depends on your measures. You are talking about how long it last. That is varied. No one knows that. But what Ana said is that she had a lifetime plan. They could be touched up. Never have I heard that. They can only do it once.

Unless things have changed drastically in 1 yr. Possible.

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
locale
Member # 12632

I have heard of a few of people that had them touched up because their initial lasik didn't get them to 20/20. I'm out west in the States. I went to a few different people for the exam, but no one told me that you could do it just once. I know for one of the side-effects of epi-ingrowth, they sometimes have to relift the flap to fix it if it's bad enough.

My eyes were only -1 when I had them done.

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Where did you go? I went to Mann Eye Clinic here in Houston. Where west are you? That's They told me, it can only be done once. But it might depend on the procedure too. There are a few different ones. But when I did research on it after my visit, I found the same thing. The flap can only be lifted once.

But things could have gotten better in a year I guess.

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't forget that almost all of us need reading glasses after 40-45. It's a physiological condition called presbyopia.

So if you get a LASIK/LASEK done at 39 and get to wear reading glasses a couple of months later, don't blame it on the failed LASIK/LASEK.

Just a thought.

And BTW, hubby had it done in Cairo and he's over the moon with the results (mashaAllah), while his friend did his in Holland for quadruple the price hubby paid, and now he sees worse that before. [Frown]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ana Huna:

My eyes were only -1 when I had them done.

Dag, mine are around -6. [Frown] Mine went to hell in law school, getting worse each year.

Tiger Woods' surgeon is in this area. I figured if a golf pro trusts his eyes to this guy, I could too. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Okay, some of the responses worrying me. I guess it's useful to take my time to shop around for the right surgeon/clinic. Well at first my eyes need to be re-evaluaed again.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NEWS TODAY :

Cornea clouding can follow laser eye treatment

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Laser-based vision correction, such as LASIK, usually results in greatly improved visual acuity, but occasionally it can be followed by a clouding in the center of the cornea and poorer vision.

read full story here:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070406/hl_nm/cornea_treatment_dc

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes I wish I couldn`t see that well....

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Lol MY EYES, MY EYES! [Eek!]
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
quote:
NEWS TODAY :

Cornea clouding can follow laser eye treatment

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Laser-based vision correction, such as LASIK, usually results in greatly improved visual acuity, but occasionally it can be followed by a clouding in the center of the cornea and poorer vision.

u tell this to me right now ? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
MY GOD

seabreeze
Member # 10289

oops, sorry! [Embarrassed]
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
[Big Grin] no problem Smuckers .. i hope they are wrong and nothing will happen [Big Grin]
mortimer
Member # 12475

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mortimer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
for a long time after my eyes were done I had halo's around lights at night but it got better eventually.
Posts: 120 | From: uk | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Look everybody, this is like saying some people die on the operation bed. Does that mean that everyone should not undergo any operation?

LASIK still does have a high success rate though. Don't panic ya Ramesses.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
guys , i made it 4 years ago , at the same center i swear , and my vision got decreased ( i did it when i were 16 years ago :-) ) , and got glocouma [Frown] (((((

--------------------
if i weren't an egyptian , i would be an egyptian , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

can you acquire glaucoma from a lasik procedure?? [Confused] I always *THOUGHT* glaucoma was hereditary or something, but I'm no expert so that was just a guess.. [Confused]
aXXo
Member # 12042

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aXXo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i guess Ramesses is now scared to death [Eek!]

--------------------
aXXo

Posts: 79 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
EyeNet Magazine >> Glaucoma

Glaucoma

When Measuring IOP Isn’t Enough

By Miriam Karmel, Contributing Writer

Eye M.D.s must not rely exclusively on measures of IOP to detect glaucoma, especially in patients who have had refractive surgery. Procedures such as LASIK and PRK thin the cornea, and there’s enough evidence to show that IOP is underestimated in thin corneas. Simply put, ablative refractive surgery causes falsely low IOP readings, which can lull a physician into complacency.

Rethinking IOP
“We’ve been stressing for years that you shouldn’t rely on IOP to diagnose glaucoma because of problems with diurnal variability, variability among individuals and corneal thickness,” said Thomas W. Samuelson, MD, clinical associate professor of ophthalmology at the University of Minnesota and in private practice with Minnesota Eye Consultants. “If you rely on IOP as your red flag, you’re going to get burned. That’s always been true. But it’s particularly true now.”

Why now? Because thinner corneas are a risk factor for glaucoma, as the Ocular Hypertension Treatment Study (OHTS) reported.1 While ophthalmologists have known for some time that corneal thickness is an important glaucoma assessment tool, OHTS provided new and compelling information.

The LASIK Dilemma
As a result of this new emphasis on corneal thickness, OHTS is ushering in concerns about aging LASIK patients and how to examine them.

Although some of the OHTS patients were born with thin corneas while the corneas of LASIK patients are thinned surgically, the result is similar: The IOP in a patient with a thinner-than-average cornea is higher than the measured value. In a rare condition known as interface cyst, LASIK has masked pressure as high as 40 mmHg, while the reading was 8 mmHg.2

This is not to say that LASIK causes glaucoma. “Some people have heard this information regarding LASIK and corneal thickness and think LASIK predisposes the patient to glaucoma. That’s not true,” Dr. Samuelson said.

However, it can complicate diagnosis. “Doctors won’t have that index of suspicion if they’re just looking at IOP,” said Lisa F. Rosenberg, MD, associate professor of ophthalmology at Northwestern University Medical School and in private practice with University Eye Specialists in Chicago. “They shouldn’t be lulled into security if IOP measures in the normal range, 21 mmHg or less.”

Yet that’s exactly what glaucoma specialists predict may happen. They fear that as the LASIK population ages, glaucoma will go undetected in large numbers of people unless doctors begin to check for more than IOP. “Every glaucoma specialist I’ve spoken to is concerned that this is a problem we’ll be dealing with on a daily basis 10 to 15 years down the line,” said James D. Brandt, MD, professor of ophthalmology and director of the glaucoma service at the University of California, Davis.

Dr. Rosenberg warns of an impending “epidemic of ‘normal-pressure’ glaucoma.” By that, she means that LASIK patients may develop optic nerve damage at statistically normal pressures. “Had they not had refractive surgery, their pressure might measure 23 mmHg, in which case you’d just say you have open-angle glaucoma,” explained Dr. Rosenberg.

Dr. Rosenberg’s concern about the falsely lower IOP readings began when she started performing LASIK in 1998. That’s because glaucoma is typically diagnosed around age 60, but myopes, who are at higher risk of developing glaucoma, are having refractive surgery at a much earlier age. “Twenty years down the road, had they not had refractive surgery, maybe their pressure would be elevated,” she said. But because thinner corneas produce lower readings, “the impact of IOP measurement is reduced or less obvious.”

Blame it on standard applanation tonometry. Tonometry “has served us well for almost 50 years,” writes Richard A. Lewis, MD.3 But corneal refractive surgery has altered the fundamental premise of tonometry “in a manner not fully understood,” he argues.

“Our gold standard is really not a standard anymore,” said Dr. Lewis, immediate past president of the American Glaucoma Society. “We always thought the Goldmann was so solid, but the fact is, it’s misleading.” Ophthalmologists need a new tonometer, one that incorporates corneal thickness and corneal curvature to determine a “true” IOP, he said. “The take-home point: We can’t rely on IOP.”

Dr. Brandt agreed, adding that glaucoma specialists have long advocated going beyond a pressure reading to detect the blinding disease. Yet the reality is that IOP remains the first line of defense in the detection of glaucoma, he said. “In the trenches, the optometrists, Eye M.D.s and even primary care providers who screen large numbers of routine patients often screen for glaucoma solely on the basis of pressure.”

How Exams Must Change
The new bottom line? Now, said Dr. Brandt, when you have a patient who has had LASIK, “bells should go off.” At the minimum, be aware that it will be difficult to get an accurate pressure reading on a LASIK patient and that further testing is required. An accurate diagnosis will not be a problem, he added, if you provide a good comprehensive eye exam, which should include a dilated, magnified and stereoscopic look at the optic nerve. A quick glance at the nerve with a 20-D lens during indirect ophthalmoscopy isn’t enough, he added. “It’s easy to miss asymmetry, a notch or a disc hemorrhage without magnification.”

Dr. Rosenberg noted that if there’s any suggestion of glaucomatous pathology when she examines the optic nerve, she takes a stereo photograph or a baseline optic nerve scan with a disc analyzer, and she may do a visual field exam. She said it also helps to know how nearsighted the patient was prior to surgery. “The more nearsighted they were, the more cornea was removed.”

Given the lag time between the average age of LASIK and the average age of the onset of glaucoma, Dr. Brandt fears that some patients will forget to mention that they had LASIK, which is virtually impossible to detect if it was done well and there were no postoperative complications. Therefore, it’s up to the doctor to do some detective work.

Failure to ask about previous refractive surgery could result in serious consequences for both you and your patient. “Long term, there will be people who will come back and sue their doctors for delay of diagnosis,” Dr. Brandt predicted. It’s possible to avoid this outcome with a good adult comprehensive eye exam, he said.

In addition to paying attention to known glaucoma risk factors, get in the habit of asking patients whether they’ve had refractive surgery.
If a patient has had refractive surgery, remember that your ability to measure pressure is limited. Therefore, you cannot rely exclusively on IOP to rule out glaucoma.
Examine the optic nerve dilated and stereoscopically.
Refractive surgeons might want to consider giving patients a photo of their optic nerve, or a drawing, or an objective record of their preoperative examination. Dr. Rosenberg does this in some cases, because “what we’re looking for is change,” she said.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's good to know. My husband has been trying to talk me into getting it done and has suggested I get it done in Egypt to save money. I'm nervous about getting the procedure in the first place and even more nervous having it done in another country. Can I ask, where did your husband have it done in Cairo?

quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:

And BTW, hubby had it done in Cairo and he's over the moon with the results (mashaAllah), while his friend did his in Holland for quadruple the price hubby paid, and now he sees worse that before. [Frown]

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ahmeds:
guys , i made it 4 years ago , at the same center i swear , and my vision got decreased ( i did it when i were 16 years ago :-) ) , and got glocouma [Frown] (((((

Oh, Ahmeds, that's so sad to hear. I hope you get it treated because you cold even lose more vision. Really get it checked out regularly and treated. [Frown]
sake75
Member # 14789

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sake75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I want to share this article that I read about Lasik.Since Im also planning to undergo in the near future. Hope this one will to give more knowledge about Lasik. Most patients are extremely pleased with their LASIK results. LASIK eye surgery benefits include improved visual activity, freedom from corrective eyewear, and possibly new career opportunities. Patients who achieve a successful LASIK outcome can eliminate their need for glasses or contact lenses, and enjoy the freedom of clear vision at all times. Patients can play sports, swim, spend a day at the beach, and participate in various activities without the restrictions that glasses and contacts bring. LASIK eye surgery is a safe and effective treatment that has continued to gain popularity among patients.
As with any surgical procedure, there are risks associated with LASIK, but in the hands of a highly skilled and experienced surgeon, LASIK is a particularly safe and reliable procedure. Nevertheless, you should talk with your surgeon about any risks associated with the procedure, as well as all the benefits. Keep in mind that at Lasik-1 your care will be entrusted to an industry leading surgeon who uses some of the most advanced LASIK technology available today. You can check my2020 for more information about Lasik. Godbless

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M_A_Z_E_N
Member # 14409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for M_A_Z_E_N   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member posted 29 January, 2008 04:28 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ezayek yad ya anal ya ibn elmetnaka ?
enta lessa 3ayesh yalla ? eih elmetnak abok ba3atak america 3ashan tetnak henak walla eih ? mal2etsh 7ed yneekak hena ya sharmoot ya ibn el labwa ? manta law ragel ya m3aras kont waretny nafsak wenta hena .. enma sharmot ibn metnaka zayek akeed mate3rafsh tetkalem 2la men wara elkeyboard .. ya ibn bent elmetnaka law ma7taramtesh nafsek hamsa7 bkramet kos omak el2ard .. ya 7'awal .. 3ayel gay bsa7e7
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 551 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007 | IP: Logged |

Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member posted 29 January, 2008 04:31 AM
shof ya ibn elmetnaka .. ana ma3rafaksh .. bas a2dar a2olak enk christian .. 3aref leh ? mafesh muslim beyetkalem be2sloob elmetnakeen da .. kolko ya wlad elmetnaka keda .. mate2darowsh twaghow 7aga .. btetkalemo bas .. bas ya m3araseen btt3erfo men 2slobkom elmetnak ..
one last thing .. shoflak 7ad ynekak ya anal
Posts: 551 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007 | IP: Logged |

Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member posted 29 January, 2008 04:36 AM
ya3ny maradetsh ya kos omak ????
walla enta mesh fale7 ella fe sho3'l elnaswan ya kos omak ??
w7yak kos omak ya ibn elmetnaka law shoftak fe youm la hayeb2a a7'er youm fe 7ayatek
w2aw3a tefteker eny hansak .. elzaman benna wmsery hashofak .. wha7'aleek tendam 3ala kol kelma 2oltaha ya sharmoot ya ibn el labwa

--------------------
!!!!!!!!

Posts: 90 | From: ! | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by OneLoveOnePeople:
This is somethng that i have been very interested in for a while now. I wear contacts and it would be sooo nice not to worry about wearing these things anymore! I have an astigmatism and dont know if I would qualify for it. Congrats on the procedure Remsses, and wish u lots of luck!

Ditto here.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com