EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » OT: Picture of the day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: Picture of the day
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wis. farmer finds new calf has two noses Fri May 11, 9:40 PM ET

MERRILL, Wis. - Mark Krombholz had to look twice at his new calf, Lucy — one time for each nose. "I didn't notice anything too different about her until I got her in the barn," Krombholz said, "and all of a sudden I went to feed her a bottle of milk, and I thought maybe she'd been kicked in the nose and there were two noses there."

The second, smaller nose sits on top of the first.

"It's a functioning nose because the middle of her second nose, the flap would go in and out when she drank out of the bottle like that," Krombholz said. "It was kind of funny."

Breeder Scott Grund said Lucy's noses seem to be working fine.

"It looked like she was comfortable laying there in her bedding and breathing and spunky just like you want to see," Grund said. "It's just that she's got two noses."

That kind of rare deformity is usually not the result of genetics, he said. But breeders do track such mutations.

"We'll fill out a form, send that on to the company in Shawano and they will keep record of it," Grund said. "If by chance this would occur more than a few times, they would start looking at maybe the sire that we're using."

Krombholz said Lucy, who was born May 4, will be a pet and bred if she's able.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070512/ap_on_fe_st/odd_bonus_nose

How strange but oh so cute! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow
that is so nice really

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In india he would be worshipped ,hes a cutey .
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by shahkerdah:
In india he would be worshipped ,hes a cutey .

[Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They don't worship cows in India, they only respect... [Smile] )
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok i went ott they are"" sacred "" is that better for you now .
[Smile] ))))

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it s okey now:) Shahkerdah I traveled there a lot so I know that Indians don't like to be recognized as they worship cows:)
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
well im 1/4 indian so i should have put it in a context differently but mainly i was getting at the picture of two noses ok ..I WORSHIP THEE ..
and like the OKEY NOW:)
where u been we of gujerat state mostly you cannot get car to where some of our family live you have to have car so far then walk and have men carry your belongings up hope you liked it very different isisnt it when you get there to what you see on media and flims .
Im hoping to go to chennai one day but first want to visit
Ajmer Sharif its amust for muslims here exspecially indian african muslims have you been .

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
well im 1/4 indian so i should have put it in a context differently but mainly i was getting at the picture of two noses ok ..I WORSHIP THEE ..
where u been we of gujerat state mostly you cannot get car to where some of our family live you have to have car so far then walk and have men carry your belongings up hope you liked it very different isisnt it when you get there to what you see on media and flims .
Ajmer Sharif its amust for muslims here exspecially indian african muslims have you been .

[Confused] Am I the only one who cannot understand anything typed above? [Confused]

Whatever you are smoking, you need to either stop it, or share it.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:

[Confused] Am I the only one who cannot understand anything typed above? [Confused]

Whatever you are smoking, you need to either stop it, or share it.

?With a name like Smuckers,why dont you ask instead of being rude by asking who smokes what?There is no need for such insiniuations,cheers!
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Because she's obviously smoking SOMETHING to write so incoherently! I was just wondering if she overdosed yet. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
smuckers, I think Chimps has said in the past that she is dyslexic, that is why her posts are hard to understand at times.
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ Does she also have Tourette's syndrome? [Eek!]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dont think she swears much? if thats what you mean, certainly not lately anyway, she's been as quiet as a mouse keeping herself to herself.
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have to be kidding, CAT. Her language is disgustingly vulgar. She will be quite for a few days, until she thinks we have all forgotten her latest meltdown. [Roll Eyes] She is such a good example, as this mild outburst of insanity shows:

[Roll Eyes]
Chimps: posted 21 March, 2007 05:23 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
High on a hill Mr. Leiderhosen
Lay ee ode lay ee ode lay hee hoo
Put a red dress on a goat he’d chosen
Lay ee ode lay ee ode-oo
A Barbie on top made her look amazing
Lay ee ode lay ee ode lay hee hoo
But that big red ass is what he’s chasing
Lay ee ode lay ee ode-oo

---------------------------------
paddy finds his wife,in cructchless panties she opens her legs and says !!do you want to lick this ,he replys FCK OFF look what its done to your knickers ..
---------------------------
two fleas on a fanny ,one is a burglar ,one is a junkie ,how you tell them apart ..
the burglar is the bush ,the junkie is sniffing the crack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do i care no !!no i dont am i bovvered nah
hi,its me your mobile ,you dont actually have a message i just wanted you to take me out of your pocket ,becasue your lunn stinks ??

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
ok, point taken [Frown]

I will admit there have been times when it has been vulgar, but i honestly havent seen that lately...and in fairness she wasnt the only one, many people would also talk that way, sono, josette included...going into graphic detail about things, i often think that people probably think i'm a prude cos i just dont like it, coming from men or women.

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
It's not the swearing that is the worst, it's the religious posturing, while spouting filth. You don't seem like a prude to me, at all. Swearing is a poor substitute for an argument and merely illustrates the measure of the one cursing.
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
i do agree with you that its confusing and at times comes accross as hypocritical and like i said I dont find the vulgar humour funny anyway. But, for a long time people were laughing and joking with her, she was very popular here and always posted in this way, i cant remember people questioning her about posting like this(although i might be wrong). Then all of a sudden it feels like gang warfare and everyone seems to be turning their back and some of the things said are a bit bitchy.

I think fair enough, sometimes i dont understand whats been written and yes, sometimes i find the content not to my taste, but people are making out shes really nasty, and i dont agree there, i dont think she is a nasty person, or psychotic as has been said.

Anyway, i know we will have to agree to differ on this, no point dragging it on even more, i guess we are all different and tolerate different things *looking for a peace smiley* [Smile]

The Mad Hatter
Member # 13599

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Mad Hatter         Edit/Delete Post 
Careful, she's stark ravin' mad!
Posts: 20 | From: Alice's Tea Party | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A fish called Jenny
Member # 13390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A fish called Jenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh look - here we go again, its the American bitch and an English one, and a Mad Hatter, you should all have a tea party. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 95 | From: New York, New York, so good you have to say it twice! | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by American dream:
Oh look - here we go again, its the American bitch and an English one, and a Mad Hatter, you should all have a tea party. [Roll Eyes]

[Confused]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com