EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » lets date :D ..... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: lets date :D .....
M_A_Z_E_N
Member # 14409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for M_A_Z_E_N   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is my very first time in your forum.
Is this thread about dating?

--------------------
!!!!!!!!

Posts: 90 | From: ! | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
You know of_gold, it reminds me of one of my favorite quotes, "It's far better to have loved and lost, than to live with that psycho for the rest of your life." [Big Grin] [Razz] [Cool]

[Wink]

Actually Man that you fear, I believe it is about finding a date for Hitman. [Smile]

Threads always evolve so we can add you to the need a date list if you like. [Smile]

I don't know if Man that you fear is a good nickname for someone who is trying to attract a woman though, you might consider changing it to man that you love....or something that would draw women to you instead of making them run. [Big Grin]

Or maybe you have so many dates that you are trying to keep woman away. In that case maybe you would be willing to introduce one of them to Hitman.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M_A_Z_E_N
Member # 14409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for M_A_Z_E_N   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I m a loner; I am not looking for a date.
But thanks for your advice anyways...

--------------------
!!!!!!!!

Posts: 90 | From: ! | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes it is better to be alone than with a walking ,talking,pain in the a.....ss! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by maxman:
Sometimes it is better to be alone than with a walking ,talking,pain in the a.....ss! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com