EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » I'm looking for ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm looking for ...
MIYA
Member # 14852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MIYA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello,

I'm looking for the adress and the phone number of the Princess bazar located in front of the marmara hotel in kora street at hurghada (I tried by the yellow pages but I didn't find ).
Can you help me please ?
thanks
Miya

Posts: 14 | From: FRANCE | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bonjour Miya!

My best bet would be to call up the hotel and ask for the number - even if you have to do it numerous times. You might get lucky and find a helpful Egyptian who will get you the needed info. Good luck!

Marmara Hotel
EL KORAH STREET - HURGHADA - RED SEA
TEL. : (00 20) 65 34 65 070

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MIYA
Member # 14852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MIYA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello tigerlily;

Thanks a lot for your help !

Posts: 14 | From: FRANCE | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JOVA
Member # 14476

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOVA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good .

welcome to Yiwu,Yiwu market,Yiwu fair

--------------------
Welcome to Yiwu,Yiwu Market

Posts: 23 | From: China | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com