EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » just moved to alexandria (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: just moved to alexandria
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
waw you just came back .. why you keep changing your mind,, just a minute ago you said you were leaving the forum? please stick to your word and stay away ,, ye si am trying to be the protector here ,, I live in egypt and Alexandria and I do not want you to touch any of the girls there ,, so this why I am trying to show off and make all of them to love me and to stay away from you ,, man get some brain ,, I only hate to see some stupied perverts like you and like all those in hurgadah and Luxor giving bad name to egypt and egyptian men ,, and this why I am after your tail.. get a life and try to be a human being not a sex animal
Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mustafa1611
Member # 14934

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustafa1611     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i said i'm new in this city i want to make friends , i left all my friends back home in my home town , u stupid freak mind ,plus i wanted to share this here thought i would find good ppl instead of going down streets and hunt girls . do u understand me now . so cut the **** out and stop offending me like that i'm not looking for sex u pervert . u r the one who should get a life think before u say wht u want coz u might hurt someone
Posts: 43 | From: Alexandria | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
opps you still here ,, what should I get for you then ,, a fly spray?
Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mustafa1611
Member # 14934

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustafa1611     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
forgot to tell u something freaky . dont come to my country and make critics on ppl here , go back to ur farm maybe u do good in raising up cows and sheeps . now u get lost
Posts: 43 | From: Alexandria | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
one more thing before you leave , if you are new the city and you have no friends,, then why you are looking for girls only? would that mean you are prefvert or not? or did you use to have girls only in your old city? if this is the case then you need to look for shrink ,, not for girls .. man normal human being when he look fro friends in a new place then he does not give a conditions ,, girls only ,, and they have to be foreign ,, and if no foreign ones avilable then egyptian ones should be ok til i get foreign one,, and no men ofcourse including forreign ones,, that was what you meant and implied ,, if you came here as a humanbeing and sais you are looking for friends , and yes may be you can say age limit because it is ome time importnat for the friendship .. and may be you can ask for people from certian educational background or work back ground or as for any one who can shre with you some common interst ,, then people might respect you ,, but for what you started with and looked for then i do not think you deserve any respect from any one ... now i wil use the fly spray so hope you go away
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
MR rich I am an egyptian man and I am proud of that ,, and by the way I wil be in ALEX in the first week of JULY ,, so hope I do not see many like you around in the beautiful city caiusing problems yo tourists or even locals.. an by the way I am not from county side in Egypt like you I came from MAADI in CAIRO .. if you heared of it or managed to visited one day.. I doubt that any way
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
quote:
Originally posted by Express lane Five beers or less:
pepsi [Big Grin]

and more pepsi [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Guess again.

http://i25.tinypic.com/etunte.jpg

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
where did you get my picture from [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
boobs for ever i will be waiting for you!!!!
spice girls lame track [Big Grin]

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kleobatra
Member # 14882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kleobatra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] I hope poor, innocent Mustapha is of the forum right now. Or u guys give him a sleepless night. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Or maybe not. Men just seeking for a friendship and nothing else are usually gay.
Posts: 119 | From: Where ever I lay my head... | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kleobatra
Member # 14882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kleobatra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I mean: friendship with a girl or a woman. [Wink]
Posts: 119 | From: Where ever I lay my head... | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
<Men just seeking for a friendship and nothing else are usually gay.>

[Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't believe you guys gave this bloke such a hard time!

There's nothing to suggest he's looking for anything more than friendship - I know you all go 'why a foreign female' but sometimes they just want to meet someone of a different culture.

This forum tends to believe all Egyptian men are made from a gingerbread cookie-cut-out of each other - visa grabbing, money-borrowing, sex-obsessed gigolos, and doesn't give them the respect of acknowledging they are individual people with individual personalities [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kleobatra
Member # 14882

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Oldbag:

There's nothing to suggest he's looking for anything more than friendship - I know you all go 'why a foreign female' but sometimes they just want to meet someone of a different culture.

This forum tends to believe all Egyptian men are made from a gingerbread cookie-cut-out of each other - visa grabbing, money-borrowing, sex-obsessed gigolos, and doesn't give them the respect of acknowledging they are individual people with individual personalities [Roll Eyes]

No, off course not! Everyone is different. But if this man was really just looking for friendship, I think he would have given more information about himself and the kind of girls he was looking for in the first place. And from woman to woman: we should know that when a guy introduces himself by telling he doesn’t have a pervert mind, you can be sure he has one. An innocent man wouldn’t tell that, because the idea just doesn’t come up in his mind.

This Mustapha instantly reacted in an angry way, when people asked for more information. To me this makes him even more suspicious. And yes, funny also. [Smile]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Oldbag:

No comment. Lol.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BIC RUNGA ROCKS ACCEPTS NO PMs
Member # 14666

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIC RUNGA ROCKS ACCEPTS NO PMs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok...i was viewing from far this strange thread...until something really provoked me to say something...
first it is directed to you Mustafa..
look...if you have good intentions on having any friend female..or male...from anywhere in this wide world ...no one can blame you..
but the way you actually acted to the replies here...wasn`t in your favour nothing to show you being either serious or even decent ...sorry to say..
this certain subject actually is itchy & sensitive to everyone in this forum obviously..
and it is very clear why..

and i have to tell you..
some were right in their replies to you...some over reacted...
but the whole thread thing is wrong my friend..
this forum is for sure not the right place for your search..
i am not discussing the search itself...
it is the way...and the place..

after being in Egypt for the last 2 years almost..
i can understand why Egyptian young men like you prefer Foreign friends...female or male...
in these 2 years i noticed the following :

1 - so many ( not ALL ) Egyptian women near your age are hard to get..very materialist , gold diggers , brain free , UGLY , unfriendly .
this would be totally different if you are a catch of course ,they will wear all masks possible to be what you want in a woman ,
which turns out after your disperate search to be not the case .obviously you are not a catch .

2 - i cann`t believe it , but it`s true..that big number of Egyptian women and girls are being Bi Sexuals or lesbians , coz it is easier for them, easier to hide it from their family than if they had a sexual relation with a man ,
they are sexually frustrated and men cann`t afford marriage expences, part of these women are divorced with lack of chances to mary again .

3 - Most Egyptian young men near your age are desperate .. frustrated ..unemployed..or employed but full of illusions ...they want the easy way...and totally unrealistic...and crazy..they would prefer to pay huge money to human smugglers to sink themselves in a reck of a fishing boat trying to leave reality land...to fantasy shores of Europe ..if not this way..coz it is risky..then why not abuse naiive..simple minded ..frustrated - emotionally hungry western women..
abusing them emotionally..financially..and mentally .
they do this because they are not men enough to stand against life difficulties in Egypt , which by the way not the worst place to live , there are so many other countries with much worse situation .

4 - Egypt is really suffering from lack of ethics among men...and even women..no manners..no noble behaviour..no decency..
Egyptians really lost so much of their good charachter features with so much frustrating economy problems . and the illusions of a better life away from Egypt..and the WESTERN MEDIA is playing a role in this as mentioned before.

i am not saying that you are one of these guys..but...after all the disasters that we heard here in the forum..it is better to deal with great warning signs..with so much caution..
and consider you guilty as charged...not as being innocent till proven guilty ..

if you are a good person..trying to avoid all these bad examples of Egyptian ppl and your search of a decent friend was the reason behind that you wouldn`t have reacted in such nasty manner..
sorry for being so hard on you maybe..

i lived in Egypt for few years when i was a teenager...and GOD i was shocked when i came back couple of years ago..finding that Egypt isn`t what it was before..

i`ll tell you something that happenes with me all the time..
in so many cases my friends( i have almost no Egyptian friends ..sorry to say )
from so many nationalities tell me that i don`t either talk..or think..or act like an Egyptian..
i know they say this as a compliment in so many cases..
and you know what...???

IT FUCKKING HURTS ..... [Frown]
coz i am an Egyptian...cann`t escape that..born to Egyptian parents...was injected with manners and ethics when i was young..from everyone in my family..i was taught how to be decent ..and how to respect others..and how to act like a gentleman...
like so many Egyptians...AT THAT TIME when i left Egypt 18 years ago..

it hurts me when i see that so many people in this forum say that Egyptian men are scum bags..Visa Hunters..beware of Egyptian men...like Egyptian men are a plague...

for those bad examples of Egyptian men...and for you if you were one of them..
i tell you..
SHAME ON YOU... [Frown]

And for those who think that all Egyptian men are this bad...either in this thread or another one i was viewing the other day..i tell them...

I am married to a wonderful lady..she is not an Egyptian...
we met abroad..while i was studying...she is the light of my eyes..
and everything for me..
she decided to come and live in Egypt..just couple of years ago..and i loved the idea ..specially when our kids need to be close to their roots .
I never used her money.. loool she is using my money.. [Big Grin]
she is crazy money spender also specially shoes and watches [Big Grin] but seriously she doesn`t abuse my generousity .

i never hurt her or abused her physically...mentally or emotionally..
and i never forced her to convert to Islam..she did that even before i knew her..and she decided to wear Hijab on her own before going to Mecca together 5 years ago...
our 2 kids age ( 7 and 4 ) are happy..and we are happy..enjoying what Allah gave to us of bounties...
and yes...i am an Egyptian....and my wife is 4 years Older than me..i`m 36 now..
we share everything together...
we eat together...we sleep at the same time...we go to work together as she is my office manager.
we go to the club together..we play tennis together..even when i go to play futzal with my male buddies...she is there watching with our kids..we watch the same tv shows...same movies...we like the same food..we do the laudry together..garden our small backyard together.....we travel together everywhere...we don`t read the same books though..!! [Roll Eyes]

right now she is right next to me ...
and she is laughing... [Big Grin] she says that she hates the way i drive.. [Big Grin]
well..how come i never crashed my car once.. and she crashed hers 4 times already..?? loool

she is with me in all steps of my life since we got married 13 years ago....and all i hope is that she will be my partner in Heaven God willing .

this is all folks...i`m outta here .

Posts: 151 | From: hidden somewhere | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by BIC RUNGA ROXX:
ok...i was viewing from far this strange thread...until something really provoked me to say something...
first it is directed to you Mustafa..
look...if you have good intentions on having any friend female..or male...from anywhere in this wide world ...no one can blame you..
but the way you actually acted to the replies here...wasn`t in your favour nothing to show you being either serious or even decent ...sorry to say..
this certain subject actually is itchy & sensitive to everyone in this forum obviously..
and it is very clear why..

and i have to tell you..
some were right in their replies to you...some over reacted...
but the whole thread thing is wrong my friend..
this forum is for sure not the right place for your search..
i am not discussing the search itself...
it is the way...and the place..

after being in Egypt for the last 2 years almost..
i can understand why Egyptian young men like you prefer Foreign friends...female or male...

1 - so many ( not ALL ) Egyptian women near your age are hard to get..very materialist , gold diggers , brain free , UGLY , unfriendly .
this would be totally different if you are a catch of course ,they will wear all masks possible to be what you want in a woman ,
which turns out after your disperate search to be not the case .obviously you are not a catch .

2 - i cann`t believe it , but it`s true..that big number of Egyptian women and girls are being Bi Sexuals or lesbians , coz it is easier for them, easier to hide it from their family than if they had a sexual relation with a man ,
they are sexually frustrated and men cann`t afford marriage expences, part of these women are divorced with lack of chances to mary again .

3 - Most Egyptian young men near your age are desperate .. frustrated ..unemployed..or employed but full of illusions ...they want the easy way...and totally unrealistic...and crazy..they would prefer to pay huge money to human smugglers to sink themselves in a reck of a fishing boat trying to leave reality land...to fantasy shores of Europe ..if not this way..coz it is risky..then why not abuse naiive..simple minded ..frustrated - emotionally hungry western women..
abusing them emotionally..financially..and mentally .
they do this because they are not men enough to stand against life difficulties in Egypt , which by the way not the worst place to live , there are so many other countries with much worse situation .

4 - Egypt is really suffering from lack of ethics among men...and even women..no manners..no noble behaviour..no decency..
Egyptians really lost so much of their good charachter features with so much frustrating economy problems . and the illusions of a better life away from Egypt..and the WESTERN MEDIA is playing a role in this as mentioned before.

i am not saying that you are one of these guys..but...after all the disasters that we heard here in the forum..it is better to deal with great warning signs..with so much caution..
and consider you guilty as charged...not as being innocent till proven guilty ..

if you are a good person..trying to avoid all these bad examples of Egyptian ppl and your search of a decent friend was the reason behind that you wouldn`t have reacted in such nasty manner..
sorry for being so hard on you maybe..

i lived in Egypt for few years when i was a teenager...and GOD i was shocked when i came back couple of years ago..finding that Egypt isn`t what it was before..

i`ll tell you something that happenes with me all the time..
in so many cases my friends( i have almost no Egyptian friends ..sorry to say )
from so many nationalities tell me that i don`t either talk..or think..or act like an Egyptian..
and you know what...???

IT FUCKKING HURTS ..... [Frown]
coz i am an Egyptian...cann`t escape that..born to Egyptian parents...was injected with manners and ethics when i was young..from everyone in my family..i was taught how to be decent ..and how to respect others..and how to act like a gentleman...
like so many Egyptians...AT THAT TIME when i left Egypt 18 years ago..

it hurts me when i see that so many people in this forum say that Egyptian men are scum bags..Visa Hunters..beware of Egyptian men...like Egyptian men are a plague...

for those bad examples of Egyptian men...and for you if you were one of them..
i tell you..
SHAME ON YOU... [Frown]

And for those who think that all Egyptian men are this bad...either in this thread or another one i was viewing the other day..i tell them...

I am married to a wonderful lady..she is not an Egyptian...
we met abroad..while i was studying...she is the light of my eyes..
and everything for me..
she decided to come and live in Egypt..just couple of years ago..and i loved the idea ..specially when our kids need to be close to their roots .
I never used her money.. loool she is using my money.. [Big Grin]
she is crazy money spender also specially shoes and watches [Big Grin] but seriously she doesn`t abuse my generousity .

i never hurt her or abused her physically...mentally or emotionally..
and i never forced her to convert to Islam..she did that even before i knew her..and she decided to wear Hijab on her own before going to Mecca together 5 years ago...
our 2 kids age ( 7 and 4 ) are happy..and we are happy..enjoying what Allah gave to us of bounties...
and yes...i am an Egyptian....and my wife is 4 years Older than me..i`m 36 now..
we share everything together...
we eat together...we sleep at the same time...we go to work together as she is my office manager.
we go to the club together..we play tennis together..even when i go to play futzal with my male buddies...she is there watching with our kids..we watch the same tv shows...same movies...we like the same food..we do the laudry together..garden our small backyard together.....we travel together everywhere...we don`t read the same books though..!! [Roll Eyes]

right now she is right next to me ...
and she is laughing... [Big Grin] she says that she hates the way i drive.. [Big Grin]
well..how come i never crashed my car once.. and she crashed hers 4 times already..?? loool

she is with me in all steps of my life since we got married 13 years ago....and all i hope is that she will be my partner in Heaven God willing .

this is all folks...i`m outta here .

One big WTF!!
Member # 14666

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIC RUNGA ROCKS ACCEPTS NO PMs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:

One big WTF!!

if this comment is about my post..then sorry if my post bothered you that much..wasn`t directed to you anyway..you didn`t have to read all that..!!!

Posts: 151 | From: hidden somewhere | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14666

[Confused]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by BIC RUNGA ROXX:
quote:

One big WTF!!

if this comment is about my post..then sorry if my post bothered you that much..wasn`t directed to you anyway..you didn`t have to read all that..!!!

It didn't bother me, it was a bit crazy though. haha
Member # 14666

[Confused]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Calling Egyptian women ugly >> Saying he isn't a catch >> Saying that a big number of Egyptian females are Bi or Lesbo (umm what ?!?!?!) >> Talking about financial problems for young people in Egypt >> Lack of ethics >> Talking about yourself >> On the verge of tears >> It hurts you again >> blah blah blah about your life for half a page.

Were you high ?

happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BRB quoted:- after being in Egypt for the last 2 years almost..

You don't actually believe that do you?
[Eek!] [Eek!]

Do you know SO MANY Egyptain women? no because you said you have no Egyptain friends so how can you come up with these ideas?

It does make me wonder like Vader - Were you high?

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14666

quote:
Calling Egyptian women ugly >> Saying he isn't a catch >> Saying that a big number of Egyptian females are Bi or Lesbo (umm what ?!?!?!) >> Talking about financial problems for young people in Egypt >> Lack of ethics >> Talking about yourself >> On the verge of tears >> It hurts you again >> blah blah blah about your life for half a page.

Were you high ?

no i wasn`t high...i was realistic Vader..
i didn`t say all Egyptian women UGLY...i was clear when saying NOT ALL ..
if you are in Egypt...then don`t look in high class places..malls..and sporting clubs..look in Villages ..in lower class areas..streets...
look for the normal Egyptian woman is she pretty..? if so..then it`s only in your eyes..
in the eyes of these sick Visa hunters..they are not pretty..they look for model type and soap opera type of girls..
this category exist in Egypt..? i already said that they are living an illusion..

and yes..big Number of Egyptian girls and women are becoming Bi Sexuals and Lesbians..they even have their own sites now..and they are looking ..my wife recieved so many invitations from Egyptian women..ONLINE ..

and again..if it bothered you that it was half a page post..or even a page why did you read it..and wasted your time..?
i could see so many members with even longer posts and no one made that remark..
are we limited here to a certain amount of lines to post or what..?? [Confused]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Since you asked and answered the first question I'll disregard it.

There aren't many Egyptian women on the internet, and even less are the ones with websites. I'm guessing those offers are from fakes websites or hackers or whatever.

I read it because it was here in the topic, if you don't expect people to read stuff why write it ?

Usually I don't complain about long posts, but this one was one of a kind.

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why did you write UGLY with capital letters?
So do you think your mother, sisters, female cousins etc.. are all ugly for you? Or they belong to 'not ALL' part?

Sorry this s little bit cruel.

The ones (who had a chance to live in better societies) like you, need to do something to improve your own society, instead of criticizing.

And I found redicilous your saying the following:
i`ll tell you something that happenes with me all the time.. in so many cases my friends( i have almost no Egyptian friends ..sorry to say )

Sorry..if you write on this forum you need to bear all those criticism [Wink]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
BIC RUNGA ROXX ,, you are too good for Egypt , please leave it ,, you need to go somewhere else where the people ther are angels like you and they agentelmen and decent and no bisexual ugly ones ,, why do you live in Egypt? find somewhere else where you feel you belong to and to be with those who desreve to be with them ,, I am not making fun of you ,, but every single word you said means that you do not want to be in Egypt any more!! how come you tolreated to live for 2 years there despite all these hard feelings? how come you live in a country when you do not have any single friend from this country ? you did not even mentioned you have any friends among your relatives or family ,, all foreign ones!!! I live in UK and I might do not have egyptian friends around ,, but I have to have english friends ,, as english every where , where I work and live ..etc. to be honest I was thinking to use your travel agency service next time I am in Egypt and also this I was trying to give you some advice to boos yor webite ,, but am I suppose to do that ? Ithink not any more ,, why should I support and help some ome who does not like Egypt !! in this case I should find another travle agent even with less good service but at least he is egyptian and in Love with Egypt .. you are free to say and fell whatyou want ,, but at same time you can not stop people from having the same rights towards you ,, you spent half of your LONG post ,, talking about yourself and your wife and you have all the right to market yourself ,, but you should give others chance to say their opinion on what they think of you .. I always cricise the bad egyptians of those young men in Egypt who are using the western women ,, but never said bad word about Egypt ,, and never described the whole Egypt and Egyptians by bad things as you did ,, only I targetd a certain grop of people and was warninng people abou tthem , ,so at least no one get used or cheated and hate Egypt in the future,, but I am sorry to say you have lots of hate to Egypt!! I hope I am wrong
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^^^ applause SML

The problem is, is that THIS guy IS Egyptain! There are many people who live in other countries other than where they are from and do not really like it. They may be there for lots of different reasons but just don't quite 'get' it. I am not saying that that is right or wrong but when someone criticises there own i find this really sad. When you are talking about the women in that way that makes angry because i have many egyptain females in my family and they are all different in there ways, looks etc
How can you generalise like this? YOU an Egyptain man!

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
The strange thing he said : )I am married to a wonderful lady..she is not an Egyptian..) he did not say if she was not ugly or not ,, what does wonderful mean in this context by the way ? is she wonderful because she is not egyptian? ,, well he siad she is the light of his eyes,, and yes may be she is pretty in his eyes and UGLY in some one else'eyes.. has he ever thought of that?
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
I do not want any one take that wrong ,, I would think that BIC RUNGA ROXX should show us a pic for his wife ,, so at least we can agree with him that his level of buntness is that high and we can give our say as well ,, may be she is very pretty and he does not gave her the needed respect for her leve of beauty.. one more thing BIC RUNGA ROXX you spoke aboiut the women in Egypt as is they are all lebian and Bisexual these days.. I was in Egypt 2 months ago and never seen single one.. can you tell us from your own experince how many of many girls in your family like that? or are you coming from the only decent family in Egypt which does not have any one like that .,.. or may be does not have any girls at all? I am not trying to be funny here ,, but not becaue your wife got an online call from some then that makes it as steriotype for al the girls in Egypt ( that does not mean there is no Gays and Lesbians in Egypt ) but how many ? and where do you see them or meet them ?( sure you are aware of some otherwise you would not mention that
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
You shouldn't be asking him to show a picture of his wife, no matter what the reason is @ SLM
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Vader with all respect , this is your opinion , but mine is to ask him to learn what is the right standard to call some one as pretty or wonderful.. so I am asking him again ,, can you teach us please by showing us her pic ,,
VAder , he is the one who sopke about her first to teol us how great she is .. no one asked him to tel us ,, so it our right to know why he is calling her that

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Two wrongs don't make a right.
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
opps you said it twice so far ,, would that it make what you say right? or would not?
Kleobatra
Member # 14882

Rate Member
This topic is getting weirder everyday. Where’s our Gangsta20m gone? [Roll Eyes] He must be hiding somewhere under the table, regretting he’s caused such a stir.
Vader already has shown us a picture of what he thinks is beautiful. But he was to embarrassed to show us the rest of her. Maybe it’s Godzilla with a boob job. [Big Grin]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by south_london_male:
opps you said it twice so far ,, would that it make what you say right? or would not?

I said what twice ? Would you please take a moment and try to use better English ?

quote:
Originally posted by Kleobatra:

Vader already has shown us a picture of what he thinks is beautiful. But he was to embarrassed to show us the rest of her. Maybe it’s Godzilla with a boob job. [Big Grin]

Actually I've shown you a picture of the only part that matters. [Razz]
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
no i do not have time for better english mm do you have a problem with that as well?
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
no i do not have time for better english mm do you have a problem with that as well?

Yes I do actually, how the f*ck am I supposed to understand what you are saying ?!
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
you do not need to understand what i say , and please take sometime to learn how to talk in a polite way ,, the F words are not a good one if you did not know that yet unless you want to prove to me that you are coming from some certain standard of social class, if that your aim , then be sure that I am aware now about that ,,
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
you do not need to understand what i say , and please take sometime to learn how to talk in a polite way ,, the F words are not a good one if you did not know that yet unless you want to prove to me that you are coming from some certain standard of social class, if that your aim , then be sure that I am aware now about that ,,

I do need to understand what you're saying if you are saying it to me and I want to respond.

I personally like the F word. [Smile]

Be sure that I don't give a f*ck.

Invest in some English classes, that's something you would benefit of.

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
and sure you would benfit one day inyour life if you worked hard to learn how to be polite ,.. I think now I understand why big rnga ,, hates some egyptians like you ,, any way I am not going to go down to your level so carry on using your F words and make yourself look as bad as you want
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
F8ck.
Member # 14666

chill out people...take it easy..

when i mention that( NOT ALL )women are Ugly...how can that mean that i generalize..?
obviously my whole point was misunderstood..

my post was directed in most parts to that Mustafa fellow..

and by the way SLM..i came to live in Egypt because i love the country...but Egyptians are so much different...and that is not enough reason for me to leave it...i said that also in my post ..that there are so many countries with much worse problems..
i just want my country to be in a better situation..
and i would love to see Egyptians behave better..
i don`t care if you wanna use the services of my Company or not..it is totally upto you...there are more than 75 thousand tourism companies in Egypt..
and i don`t need you or anyone else to accuse me of hating Egypt...because i moved here out of my love to this country..but when you see something wrong...you deeply want that to change to the right..

please all of you stop using this offensive language..this is a discussion board...not a fight ring..
if any of you didn`t like anything i said...
i am sorry..but this is my opinion never forced any of you to agree on them...
ppl can have differences...right..??
and SLM...beauty of anyone is the inner beauty...but if you are reffering to how my wife looks like...yes...in my eyes...and the eyes of anyone who knows her ...she is a beautiful woman...inside ..and outside..Thank god for that ..she is a bless..
take care you all...and sorry again if i bothered any of you..

mustafa1611
Member # 14934

Rate Member
hi there , sorry ...i wasnt hidding i just been busy at work , well i think that i made a mess here i'm sorry about that ..
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seems to me that people are being way too hard on mustafa hamdy and BIC RUNGA ROXX.

mh said he is new to the city and wants friends and then was jumped on.

BRR spoke of the wrongs he sees in his country and told of his happy marriage. I think that most decent people will criticize the wrongs they see, the others will either ignore it or just go along with it. It is much easier to speak of the wrongs in your own country because you can see them clearly and a person has a right to, its his country. I know I speak up about the wrongs I see in my country. Not really on this board because there is plenty of American bashing already.

As far as his happy marriage goes, I for one am glad to hear that someone is in a happy marriage. I think that we need more people speaking about the good in their life. It makes me feel happy to hear positive. It gets old hearing about people that get screwed all the time.

Ease up people...there are ugly women in the west too. Just because there are ugly women does not mean that you are ugly.

PS...there are ugly men too.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14666

quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:

PS...there are ugly men too.

Amen to that.. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Moie
Member # 15074

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"south_london_male"
ppl excuse my language plus i'm not a disrespectful person as i like to have respect from others i like to respect others BUT sorry "south_london_male" U R SUCH A PAIN ON THE ASS...

Posts: 1 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com