EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » how to change your husbands habits.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how to change your husbands habits.
tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does your egyptian husband have any habits that you would like to change- especially before he comes to your country ? If so how will you go about doing it - without hurting his feelings.
Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
when he wakes up he has this habit of trying to get everything up and out of his mouth like hocking, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww . i cant stand that , but i know he coughs and smokes but come on [Eek!] but regardless i will still love him , even if i have to hear it first thing in the morning [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JOVA
Member # 14476

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOVA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think its so hard to change one's habits..LOL.

welcome to Yiwu,Yiwu market,Yiwu fair

--------------------
Welcome to Yiwu,Yiwu Market

Posts: 23 | From: China | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com