EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » I like a girl but........

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I like a girl but........
bad_boy
Member # 4796

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for bad_boy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is a girl that I love so mush and she likes me and every thing but there is only one problem, that she likes 2 other guys and that gives us a total of 3 boys in her life.
She is ever thing that I have in my life, and I don't want her to chose one of us 3 cause I have a felling that I’m going to loose her. So can u help me!!! plez

Posts: 6 | From: halifax,canada | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
badboy, sorry to say this, and its probably not what you want to hear, but you can't lose something you haven't got!!
This girl is obviously enjoying all the attention and doesnt want to commit to any one man, sooooo.... its not what you want to hear, but.... lets get real, find yourself somebody who wants to be with you!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bad_boy
Member # 4796

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bad_boy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samia, thanx allot 4 replying and I know that ever word u typed is right but I can't stop thinking about her and she told me that she loves me 2 but I duuno wat 2 do should I believe her or should I levee her
Posts: 6 | From: halifax,canada | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hi,

She doesn't love you but likes you. You should forget about her, you will find another girl that really loves you.

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

You are in the wrong place to post your topic

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karim...that reminds me:
If it was a wrong number.. why did you answer the phone???

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karim.... what can I say?? The more you give attention to this girl, the more she will play you!!
Try ignoring her, get around, and who knows, you may meet someone who appreciates you more than this egocentric player!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wednesday
Member # 4831

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Wednesday     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my friends try to find 3 other girls so .. the total you have 4 .. wich logic .. and wait your turn with that girl
if she loves you , cool if she don`t you in safe way ..

Posts: 7 | From: cairo | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You didn't say whether or not she knows that you feel this way about her!? Just be yourself and don't play games. If she feels this way and the others are friends, not intimate, no big problem. If you tell her the truth and that you are afraid of losing her, if she loves you this should mean allot to her. If she feels the same way about you maybe she can include you in the friendships with these other two, instead of making like jealous boyfriend, try to be involved a bit with her friends and interests. If she is intimate with all of you forget her! This is my advice from woman who has experience of years!
Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com