EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » I like a girl but........ » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
bad_boy
Member # 4796
 - posted
there is a girl that I love so mush and she likes me and every thing but there is only one problem, that she likes 2 other guys and that gives us a total of 3 boys in her life.
She is ever thing that I have in my life, and I don't want her to chose one of us 3 cause I have a felling that I’m going to loose her. So can u help me!!! plez

bob the dog
Member # 4691
 - posted
badboy, sorry to say this, and its probably not what you want to hear, but you can't lose something you haven't got!!
This girl is obviously enjoying all the attention and doesnt want to commit to any one man, sooooo.... its not what you want to hear, but.... lets get real, find yourself somebody who wants to be with you!!

bad_boy
Member # 4796
 - posted
Samia, thanx allot 4 replying and I know that ever word u typed is right but I can't stop thinking about her and she told me that she loves me 2 but I duuno wat 2 do should I believe her or should I levee her

karim
Member # 3077
 - posted

Hi,

She doesn't love you but likes you. You should forget about her, you will find another girl that really loves you.

karim
Member # 3077
 - posted

You are in the wrong place to post your topic

jaguar
Member # 3378
 - posted
Karim...that reminds me:
If it was a wrong number.. why did you answer the phone???

bob the dog
Member # 4691
 - posted
Karim.... what can I say?? The more you give attention to this girl, the more she will play you!!
Try ignoring her, get around, and who knows, you may meet someone who appreciates you more than this egocentric player!!!

Wednesday
Member # 4831
 - posted
my friends try to find 3 other girls so .. the total you have 4 .. wich logic .. and wait your turn with that girl
if she loves you , cool if she don`t you in safe way ..

LiveItUp
Member # 4811
 - posted
You didn't say whether or not she knows that you feel this way about her!? Just be yourself and don't play games. If she feels this way and the others are friends, not intimate, no big problem. If you tell her the truth and that you are afraid of losing her, if she loves you this should mean allot to her. If she feels the same way about you maybe she can include you in the friendships with these other two, instead of making like jealous boyfriend, try to be involved a bit with her friends and interests. If she is intimate with all of you forget her! This is my advice from woman who has experience of years!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com