EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Rent: Luxury Furnished Apt in Heliopolis, Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rent: Luxury Furnished Apt in Heliopolis, Cairo
EgyptSearch
Member # 3754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptSearch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rent Furnished / Sale:

Rent:
by day, week, month and long term lease
Sale Price: (2500 LE/m2)

Area: Hegaz Square (Behind the Military College )
City: Cairo
District: Heliopolis

Street Address of Property: Laith Ibn Saad St.
1st Major street: Amar Ibn Yasser Street
2nd Major street: Hegaz Street
Number of Bedrooms: 3 Large rooms
Number of Recepitions: 4 Large receptions
Number of Bathrooms: 2
Size: 260 m² = 2800 ft². (Net)
Finishing Quality: Super Luxe
Floor: 2nd
Property for: RENT FURNISHED / SALE

Amenities:
Full American Kitcken
A/C
Digital Satellite
Television
Full Aut. Washer
Internet Access
Laptop
Furnished
Telephone (2 lines)
Language schools
Security services
Public transportation
Elevator
Airport: 7 min
Fireplace
Sound system in the walls
Close to major St
Down town: 30 min
Marble-hardwood Floors
Ceramics walls
Very quiet area

Owner contacts (Cairo):
+ (20 2) 241 8833
+ (2 ) 010-3658096
+ (2 ) 010-6940020

Owner contacts (USA, CA):
(408) 896 - 5411
http://www.geocities.com/EgyptSearch/
Email: EgyptSearch@yahoo.com

[This message has been edited by EgyptSearch (edited 21 August 2004).]

Posts: 19 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a Bloody Rip-Off
Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptSearch
Member # 3754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptSearch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by EgyptSearch (edited 10 August 2004).]

Posts: 19 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Tut
Member # 2300

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Tut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jaguar,
I have 4-apartments in Heliopolis smaller than this one. I rent each for $1800/month.
There is standards you don’t know about. If you don’t know about these Luxury apartments just go back to the Shi*t hole you live in it or you came from instead of offending peoples!

[This message has been edited by King Tut (edited 10 August 2004).]

Posts: 28 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by King Tut:
Jaguar,
I have 4-apartments in Heliopolis smaller than this one. I rent each for $1800/month.
There is standards you don’t know about. If you don’t know about these Luxury apartments just go back to the Shi*t hole you live in it or you came from instead of offending peoples!

King Tut..You don't need to brag my friend obviously, the more money you make /flat a month, the more Sh*tty you get... typical.
Are you Semsar in Heliopolis?

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Tut
Member # 2300

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Tut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jaguar,
I own more in Zamalek, Garden City, Mohandseen and Maadi. My apartments in Zamalek are rented $2000 – 4000/month!

If the apartment is Luxury and worth 500,000 – 750,000 LE, It shouldn’t be rented less than $1500 – 2000 /month, as a return on the investment. Otherwise it is better to leave this money in the bank and a have higher return on it!

So, me dear friend mind your own business and let people run theirs. You can’t just trying to ruin others ads by posting stupid comments.
I don’t have too much time to teach you about investments and accounting.

Posts: 28 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
A braggart Semsar.... you should not list your assets in Public Mr. Businessman.
By the way, my point was: Egyptsearch knows damn well that he is putting this Ad for foreigners in here (ES) Considering the area and the pictures attached in the link... I assure you it isn't worth that much, besides you do help other landlords to put prices up with a mere simple Ad... and that's not Economy Mr. Businessman.... thats why I said a rip-off.
And if I may ask you, aren't you Egyptsearch and also King Tut????

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Egypt search

Can you edit your sale prices you have $ and LE it is confusing.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Tut
Member # 2300

Rate Member
Jaguar,
You are an ignorant man!
Hegaz square area is one of the nicest and most expensive in Heliopolis.
To own apartments in Hegaz square area, it will not be less than 2500 LE/Sq meter for unfinished apartment and prices is going up. So, 260 m2 x 2,500 LE = 650,000 LE.
This is a very good price for a finished apartment “ready to live in”

By the way, I don’t know EgyptSearch. As you mention I’m just a businessman, all of my family assets are invested in the real estate market!

Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does the apartment not have a dryer? From the number of outside laundry lines that I saw in Cairo, it seems that dryers aren't all that common??
Posts: 310 | From: Maryland, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptSearch
Member # 3754

Rate Member
Carleen,
The apartment have brand new Full-Automatic Washer and Dryer. It is housed in the Lundry Room.

EgyptSearch
Member # 3754

Rate Member
Dear Penny:
I did update the link. Thank you

jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
quote:
Jaguar,
You are an ignorant man!
Hegaz square area is one of the nicest and most expensive in Heliopolis.
To own apartments in Hegaz square area, it will not be less than 2500 LE/Sq meter for unfinished apartment and prices is going up. So, 260 m2 x 2,500 LE = 650,000 LE.
This is a very good price for a finished apartment “ready to live in”

By the way, I don’t know EgyptSearch. As you mention I’m just a businessman, all of my family assets are invested in the real estate market!

Peace... and I live in hegaz Square

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

If the apartment is Luxury and worth 500,000 – 750,000 LE, It shouldn’t be rented less than $1500 – 2000 /month, as a return on the investment. Otherwise it is better to leave this money in the bank and a have higher return on it!

I don’t have too much time to teach you about investments and accounting.

Hey, Tut,

It all depends what market you are in: buyer or seller

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 12 August 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Kat... for your info.. prices now are running downhill... people now cannot sell their flats, as the demand is almost nil... what's soothiong the case, is that supply is stationary. This is the Egyptian great depression era. What was worth 2000/month, now it can hardly hit the 850/month ceiling....

Chrisderfer
Member # 2985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chrisderfer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My apartment in Zamalek is the same size, but furnished much much better, with all new kitchen appliances...and the rent is 3000 LE (yes, in Zamalek).
EgyptSearch's apartment is a rip off.

Even if it is in the nicest area of Heliopolis, it should not cost so much.

Posts: 40 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Tut
Member # 2300

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Chrisderfer:
My apartment in Zamalek is the same size, but furnished much much better, with all new kitchen appliances...and the rent is 3000 LE (yes, in Zamalek).
EgyptSearch's apartment is a rip off.

Even if it is in the nicest area of Heliopolis, it should not cost so much.

Chrisderfer,
If you are serious, post the address, telephone numbers, and provide link for some pictures. I am ready to rent it from you.

King Tut
Member # 2300

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by jaguar:
Kat... for your info.. prices now are running downhill... people now cannot sell their flats, as the demand is almost nil... what's soothiong the case, is that supply is stationary. This is the Egyptian great depression era. What was worth 2000/month, now it can hardly hit the 850/month ceiling....

Jag,
I don't think you know what you are talking about!
Real Estate market in egypt will go up by 30% this year "Ask any finanical analysit". Real Estate in Cairo is always going up, I mean lands, apartments and building, no exceptions!. I bough an apartment, 250/m2 in Heleipolis in 1992 for 30,000 LE, now it is worth 600,000 LE (This is 20 times)!

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Jag,
Real Estate market in egypt will go up by 30% this year "Ask any finanical analysit". Real Estate in Cairo is always going up, I mean lands, apartments and building, no exceptions!. I bough an apartment, 250/m2 in Heleipolis in 1992 for 30,000 LE, now it is worth 600,000 LE (This is 20 times)!

Real estate market does not "ALWAYS" go up. This just cannot possibly be true, whether it is Egypt or not. How do you explain real estate market crashes?

How many times "analysts" were right? Are they as good as "God" Greenspan in predicting things?

What analysts may show you as a good historical performance is flawed by so called "survivorship bias", i.e. their results include only firms that survived and excluse bankrupt firms. I am sure you heard of this when you read investment books on investment theory.

Jag must not be living on another planet, must he? He lives in Cairo too. maybe you are sitting in a great "bubble" that is about to burst? Sorry, just a speculation, no real worries. Tying up ALL assets in one business is risky. Investment theory teaches you diversification.

Jag, good info. Interesting really.

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Tut
Member # 2300

Rate Member
Katrina,
Now you build all of your theories based on this “Jag”.
What does Jag own in Egypt or other places?!
Probably Jag now lives in an apartment, inherited from his father as an “OLD LAW”, when they used to rent for 5 LE/month!!!!

A lot of people, have this kind of “old rent” in Egypt and can beat any prices for furnished apartments, it is confusing to a foreigners, when it comes to “Is the apartment an old law or a new law!”
These people renting a furnished –old law - apartment, will rent only to foreigners, because trey know, it could be taken from them!!!

I have old friends renting “old law” huge apartments in Garden City; First block on the Nile for 13/LE month, for life time and their kids after will have the same deal “Very interesting”!!!

For you as an American, you know pretty damn good that prices didn’t go down for the real estate market, only the interest rate!

[This message has been edited by King Tut (edited 12 August 2004).]

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
quote:
Katrina,
Now you build all of your theories based on this “Jag”.
What does Jag own in Egypt or other places?!
Probably Jag now lives in an apartment, inherited from his father as an “OLD LAW”, when they used to rent for 5 LE/month!!!!

A lot of people, have this kind of “old rent” in Egypt and can beat any prices for furnished apartments, it is confusing to a foreigners, when it comes to “Is the apartment an old law or a new law!”
These people renting a furnished –old law - apartment, will rent only to foreigners, because trey know, it could be taken from them!!!

I have old friends renting “old law” huge apartments in Garden City; First block on the Nile for 13/LE month, for life time and their kids after will have the same deal “Very interesting”!!!

For you as an American, you know pretty damn good that prices didn’t go down for the real estate market, only the interest rate!

[This message has been edited by King Tut (edited 12 August 2004).]

Oh, yes they do go down. Many variables affect prices, you know. Rent prices get depressed. In America we have seen real estate market crashes not only Black Mondays on Wall Street. Orange County, heard of that? Oh, by the way interest rates do go down. Check USA over at least last couple of years! I see you have big holes in your knowledge of investment theory as well as economic theory, big time, King Tut. You do not understand economic tools available to Central Banks: interest rates are such tools! Greenspan lowered interest rates so many times to boost economy in USA. Only now they started to go up! Please review your economics books. Intro to Macro Econ will do it.

By the way, I did not base my theories on Jag’s knowledge. I simply said good info, jag. He illustrated that perhaps the Cairo real estate market is buyer market not seller.

jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
quote:
Jag,

King Tut.... our Financial Analysit... It is probably worth more than LE 600,000... but can you sell it?? (thought it was a MUST GO since April- if I am not msitaken. O.. and I am not into this game of (mine is bigger than yours- flat talk, that is ) . Have you heard of our bleeding recessive market?? I might as well be ignotrant, but I assure you, I won't rip off people (ES members) Thank you.

Chrisderfer
Member # 2985

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Chrisderfer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
King Tut-- I'm the renter of the flat in Zamalek, not the owner
Posts: 40 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
howa king tut za3alan menak ya jag?
Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Tut
Member # 2300

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for King Tut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jaguar:
and I am not into this game of (mine is bigger than yours- flat talk, that is ) . .

Jaguar,
You freak me out!, following all of your posts in Egypt Search, I wonder how much intellegance you have?

Basically you said: "There is NO difference in the Sale/Rent price between 100 m2 and 300 m2 apartments!!!

[This message has been edited by King Tut (edited 14 August 2004).]

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
batallu teshtemu fi ba3ad ya masriyeen..3eeib kidah el 3alam beyetfarag 3aleina..
laymooha ...
Matkhaloosh 7ad yefra7 feena baa..

ektebu el email, weshtemo ba3ad 3ala enferad.

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 14 August 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jaguar:
[b] and I am not into this game of (mine is bigger than yours- flat talk, that is ) . .

Jaguar,
You freak me out!, following all of your posts in Egypt Search, I wonder how much intellegance you have?

Basically you said: "There is NO difference in the Sale/Rent price between 100 m2 and 300 m2 apartments!!!

[/QUOTE]

What's that ya King.... been following my posts in EgyptSearch??? Don't you have anything better to Rent instead of wasting your time??
Did I say "There is NO difference in the Sale/Rent price between 100 m2 and 300 m2 apartments!!!
Are you an Idiot or just pretend to be one?????
One last question: Why didn't you answer Chrisderfer??
Ya King: Cool down and answer, instead of making a fool of yourself.

[This message has been edited by jaguar (edited 15 August 2004).]

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hee heee heeee you made me laugh )
Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey KING < email me or give me your email <
I am looking for a furnished appartment in hiliopolice for a friend of mine. (ASAP)
welsafty@hotmail.com
quote:
Jaguar,

[This message has been edited by King Tut (edited 10 August 2004).]

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Katrina is right ; real state prices do go down< but not allot,
only the asking price goes down for individuals who are desperate to sell there real state in a buyer's market. but they will never sell if for less than what they have invested ( plus modest return on investment
economy goes bad, and instantly everyone is selling , and everyone wants to seel based on yesterday's prices, and when they find out that they are not the only one selling, they are forced to lower there expectations.
it did happen to me you know, I wanted to sell my house in Michigan and I thought 260 K is fair, and when I got a real-estate agent they said "you are an idiot " we will sell it for you, in a week for not less than 320K, and I said "YEEEeeeeeeeeeEHHAAAAaaaaaAAA " who cares for the 401K any more " I'm rich, I'm rich, I’m rich!!! I’m gonna be soo fealty rich …, I’ll take my 401K, sell all my stokes, and go back to Egypt and retire. DEAL", and I signed up with the agent, but the one week turned to 3 months, and the house was soled after words for only 262K, and the real state agent had the nerves to take 6% “why Oh My I Haven’t take a loan on the house for the 320 and let the bank foreclose on it.?? I never know

[This message has been edited by welsafty (edited 15 August 2004).]

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by welsafty:
Katrina is right ; real state prices do go down< but not allot,
only the asking price goes down for individuals who are desperate to sell there real state in a buyer's market. but they will never sell if for less than what they have invested ( plus modest return on investment
economy goes bad, and instantly everyone is selling , and everyone wants to seel based on yesterday's prices, and when they find out that they are not the only one selling, they are forced to lower there expectations.
it did happen to me you know, I wanted to sell my house in Michigan and I thought 260 K is fair, and when I got a real-estate agent they said "you are an idiot " we will sell it for you, in a week for not less than 320K, and I said "YEEEeeeeeeeeeEHHAAAAaaaaaAAA " who cares for the 401K any more " I'm rich, I'm rich, I’m rich!!! I’m gonna be soo fealty rich …, I’ll take my 401K, sell all my stokes, and go back to Egypt and retire. DEAL", and I signed up with the agent, but the one week turned to 3 months, and the house was soled after words for only 262K, and the real state agent had the nerves to take 6% “why Oh My I Haven’t take a loan on the house for the 320 and let the bank foreclose on it.?? I never know

[This message has been edited by welsafty (edited 15 August 2004).]

yes. in summary, there is a difference between these concepts

Market value (market clearance price determined by many factors such as supply and demand, etc.) This is why you hear under-priced/undervalued, or over-priced, over-valued

Intrinsic value (true value of the company or piece of property)

Book value (original and incremental investment less accumulated depreciation or what you see on balance sheet)

King Tut
Member # 2300

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by welsafty:
hey KING < email me or give me your email <
I am looking for a furnished appartment in hiliopolice for a friend of mine. (ASAP)
welsafty@hotmail.com

Dear Welsafty,
Thanks for your interest. All of my apartments are rented through Coldwell Banker, I don't have any vacancies right now. I will let my man in Coldwell banker contact you in case of any.

noiretblanc
Member # 4272

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noiretblanc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello guys!
I was scrolling on your discussion and I was wondering what was the right way for looking for a flat. I will move to Cairo in September and as many told me (like Chrisdefer) I was thinking about asking doormen for rented flats. Is it the best way to find a nice place?
Thanks!

Posts: 182 | From: Madrid, SPAIN | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Tut
Member # 2300

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by noiretblanc:
Hello guys!
I was scrolling on your discussion and I was wondering what was the right way for looking for a flat. I will move to Cairo in September and as many told me (like Chrisdefer) I was thinking about asking doormen for rented flats. Is it the best way to find a nice place?
Thanks!

To rent flat in cairo:
1. "Walk in" Ask doormen and check it your self.
2. Use reliable service like: Coldwell Bankers and E-dar "They cater on rich customers"
3. Ads: You will have to call and check it out your self.

Cerise
Member # 5139

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cerise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

What is the rent for the month of November.
Thank you

quote:
Originally posted by EgyptSearch:
Rent Furnished / Sale:

Rent:
by day, week, month and long term lease
Sale Price: (2500 LE/m2)

Area: Hegaz Square (Behind the Military College )
City: Cairo
District: Heliopolis

Street Address of Property: Laith Ibn Saad St.
1st Major street: Amar Ibn Yasser Street
2nd Major street: Hegaz Street
Number of Bedrooms: 3 Large rooms
Number of Recepitions: 4 Large receptions
Number of Bathrooms: 2
Size: 260 m² = 2800 ft². (Net)
Finishing Quality: Super Luxe
Floor: 2nd
Property for: RENT FURNISHED / SALE

Amenities:
Full American Kitcken
A/C
Digital Satellite
Television
Full Aut. Washer
Internet Access
Laptop
Furnished
Telephone (2 lines)
Language schools
Security services
Public transportation
Elevator
Airport: 7 min
Fireplace
Sound system in the walls
Close to major St
Down town: 30 min
Marble-hardwood Floors
Ceramics walls
Very quiet area

Owner contacts (Cairo):
+ (20 2) 241 8833
+ (2 ) 010-3658096
+ (2 ) 010-6940020

Owner contacts (USA, CA):
(408) 896 - 5411
http://www.geocities.com/EgyptSearch/
Email: EgyptSearch@yahoo.com

[This message has been edited by EgyptSearch (edited 21 August 2004).]

Posts: 3 | From: England | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptSearch
Member # 3754

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cerise:

What is the rent for the month of November.
Thank you

Cerise,
Please Email me at EgyptSearch@yahoo.com, and I will give you quote, since there is a week left for that date.
Please include the following:
Start Date: Sept 1, 2004
End Date: Sept 30, 2004
How many people will live in the apartment?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com