EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Flat 4 a Friend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flat 4 a Friend
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salamo alekom & Greetings to all ,

Well iam taking chance to post this for a friend of mine looking for a flat to share with someone ( Female ) . A very good educated respectful young lady doctor ( foreigner) currently present in egypt for research purposes and willing to share a furnished flat with some nice respectful female in heliopolis or madinet nasr area prefereably.

Kindly email me on ( egydoc77@yahoo.com )
and inshallah i shall put u in contact with her and may god bless u all..

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sumayyah
Member # 5009

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sumayyah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'alaikum salaam warahmatullah,

Could you tell me approximately when is your friend looking to start sharing accomodation from?

Posts: 28 | From: England | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sumayyah:
'alaikum salaam warahmatullah,

Could you tell me approximately when is your friend looking to start sharing accomodation from?

hi sister

thx for the quick response dear, well 4 the time being i have managed to accomodate her somewhere till the end of august so basically she would start sharing the flat by first of september.

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sumayyah
Member # 5009

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sumayyah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
hi sister

thx for the quick response dear, well 4 the time being i have managed to accomodate her somewhere till the end of august so basically she would start sharing the flat by first of september.

ah - no worries then, as that will be too early for me, however all the best to your friend anyway.
_

Sumayyah

Posts: 28 | From: England | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com