This is topic Flat 4 a Friend in forum Classifieds at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=001259

Posted by EgyptianDoc77 (Member # 3777) on :

Salamo alekom & Greetings to all ,

Well iam taking chance to post this for a friend of mine looking for a flat to share with someone ( Female ) . A very good educated respectful young lady doctor ( foreigner) currently present in egypt for research purposes and willing to share a furnished flat with some nice respectful female in heliopolis or madinet nasr area prefereably.

Kindly email me on ( egydoc77@yahoo.com )
and inshallah i shall put u in contact with her and may god bless u all..

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posted by Sumayyah (Member # 5009) on :

'alaikum salaam warahmatullah,

Could you tell me approximately when is your friend looking to start sharing accomodation from?

Posted by EgyptianDoc77 (Member # 3777) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Sumayyah:
'alaikum salaam warahmatullah,

Could you tell me approximately when is your friend looking to start sharing accomodation from?

hi sister

thx for the quick response dear, well 4 the time being i have managed to accomodate her somewhere till the end of august so basically she would start sharing the flat by first of september.

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posted by Sumayyah (Member # 5009) on :

quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
hi sister

thx for the quick response dear, well 4 the time being i have managed to accomodate her somewhere till the end of august so basically she would start sharing the flat by first of september.

ah - no worries then, as that will be too early for me, however all the best to your friend anyway.
_

Sumayyah

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com