EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Traveling TO Sharm Need Accomodation ...willing to share?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Traveling TO Sharm Need Accomodation ...willing to share?
EL Baron
Member # 803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EL Baron   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Share an apartment with 2 ppl in apt 2 bedrooms , share food expences and apt expences.
No Freaks please and hope your not a naggingh person ....normal ppl are welcome

I leave To sharm Soon passing by Cario .
I will be driving to Sharm el Sheikh ,if you are interested in sharing expences for traveling

Posts: 47 | From: Alexandria | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sharmer
Member # 5738

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for sharmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi there,
im willing to share s.o, i have already the flat nice flat,pool view,in a compound fully furnished,im searching for a female ..r u ?

Posts: 18 | From: sharm | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EL Baron
Member # 803

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for EL Baron   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look Sharmer if you want to know if im a nice Female or not why dont we meet
How about that
Guys dont blame me for what will happen here but im just sick and tired of those dorks

Posts: 47 | From: Alexandria | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sharmer
Member # 5738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is no jokes..im straight forward..tell me ur request and need..i will try to help u
Posts: 18 | From: sharm | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EL Baron
Member # 803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EL Baron   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well im darn serious if u think im a female then simply bug off
if you now realised im a male and that im going to show you how to go about advertising for females on this respectable forum then maybe you should contact me and we can meet up and i can show you somethings you may have never seen ...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com