EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Gigolo Buster Investigation Services

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gigolo Buster Investigation Services
Gigolo Buster
Member # 6153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigolo Buster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear all,

Did you meet your Egyptian guy on a forum or a chat room perhaps, you're not quite sure if he's telling you the truth. Are you thinking he may be married, after a visa or even gay.
How are you going to know for sure?
"Have no fear Gigolo Buster is here"

Gigolo Buster Information Services in cooperation with Khawal Busters Inc is pleased to offer its services to those who are in doubt. We operate all across Egypt, from Luxor and Aswan to Sharm and Hurghada and all points in between.

You give us the information you have on your Egy man and we will track him down and get the low down. He will never know and you will have peace of mind .

So...contact us today and take advantage of our introductory offer .

Posts: 20 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

There are somethings you just have to love and adore about Miss. S!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigolo Buster:
Dear all,

Did you meet you Egyptian guy on a forum or a chat room perhaps, you're not quite sure if he's telling you the truth. Are you thinking he may be married, after a visa or even gay.
How are you going to know for sure?
"Have no fear Gigolo Buster is here"

[b]Gigolo Buster Information Services in cooperation with Khawal Busters Inc is please to offer it's services to those who are in doubt. We operate all across Egypt, from Luxor and Aswan to Sharm and Hurghada and all points in between.

You give us the information you have on your Egy man and we will track him down and get the low down. He will never know and you will have peace of mind .

So...contact us today and take advantage of our introductory offer .

[/B]

Are you serious? I have clients for you...

Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigolo Buster:
[b]Khawal Busters Inc
[/B]

Tsk tsk tsk ...

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbapapa
Member # 10031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbapapa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He he he, are they for real? [Smile]
Posts: 531 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey girl. I just got an idea how to make a fortune. Private detectives in Hurghada/Sharm. Offers to find out if all thoose holiday boyfriends are players or not. That should make us a fortune in a short time...
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
Hey girl. I just got an idea how to make a fortune. Private detectives in Hurghada/Sharm. Offers to find out if all thoose holiday boyfriends are players or not. That should make us a fortune in a short time...

A fortune on other's misfortune. That's a dirty business.
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
money doesn't smell........
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxbigkisses
Member # 11020

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxbigkisses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i did not think that the egyptian government allowed this kind of investigative business?
it is surely needed in egypt. so many male egyptians have no conscience about cheating.
it is nice to know if this is a legitamate business.
i would like to know your fees. send me an email back. i will be coming to egypt at the end of the year. also where in egypt r u located?

Posts: 9 | From: maine, usa | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tibe, I am in Hurghada, so is Samia. Between us the amount of people we know, wow what a business!

--------------------
Whitelily

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Karim
Member # 11092

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Karim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladies
Most of the ladies who go for a not very well educated dork are mainly asking for the cheating that will consequently come in such a relationship.
A rule of thumb would be that any low income guy who is hardly speaking the language you speak is not a good match for you.
I would team up with you if this idea makes money. I have my ways of finding out all I need to know about persons living in Sharm el Sheikh Alexandria and Cairo. Add to that, that it takes a thief to catch a thief.
It would surely take a man to know a man...
Have a nice day.

Posts: 48 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Semsema:
Tibe, I am in Hurghada, so is Samia. Between us the amount of people we know, wow what a business!

Ok Sem.... go have your holiday.. and we'll start straight after!!! We've already got the sniffer dog and the photographer!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
money doesn't smell........

if u live sum where else maybe...NOT IN HERE [Razz]
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PaReCeToMaL_SPEED2
Member # 10866

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PaReCeToMaL_SPEED2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
money does smell if your DIRTY !!! [Razz]

--------------------
cumngetmeifucan

Posts: 102 | From: corvland | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
quote:
Originally posted by Semsema:

Ok Sem.... go have your holiday.. and we'll start straight after!!! We've already got the sniffer dog and the photographer!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
currently interviewing fake tourists... prospective employees must be blonde, with big boobs. however we are also considering employing old women with lots of jewelry so we can evaluate his motives.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Semsema:
[qb]

currently interviewing fake tourists... prospective employees must be blonde, with big boobs. however we are also considering employing old women with lots of jewelry so we can evaluate his motives.
I'm already working undercover.... matching gold sandals and handbag are in full working use!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey pig why the change of face,i will be in sharm this week end
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ninky
Member # 10736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ninky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
someone complained about it apparently, so childish.

--------------------
Do you think I look like George Clooney!!!

Posts: 155 | From: Eeeegggyyypppttt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey mac.. i PMd you.. in england for download festival this weekend... 30th bday party weekend after... world cup fever, then blackpool for the darts final end of july.. bit of business in malta, climbing kilimanjaro, going on hol with the kids and my mate and her kids after that, then the house goes on the market!

meet you in sharm after that!!!!!

and yes... the pig avatar has been removed... pathetic!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PaReCeToMaL_SPEED2:
money does smell if your DIRTY !!! [Razz]

So you can smell it hmm [Cool]
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com