EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Apartment for RENT in Cairo, Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Apartment for RENT in Cairo, Egypt
khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for khalid_2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I have a nice furnished apartment for rent for (Short/Long) period in a nice place in Cairo called Agouza.
The apartment about 100 m2 and it's includes:
---------------------------------------------
- 2 bed rooms (one with an air conditioner and the other with a roof van) *** one of them not avaliable now cuz it's under some repairments *****
- A big living room, (4 chairs, coach and 3 fotel) with TV
- Dining room (Table and 6 chairs)
- Big entrance with a comfortable coach
- Kitchen with a stove and refrigerator
- Big and clean bathroom with electric heater
*The apartment located in 8th floor (with Elevator)
Attractions & Landmarks:
------------------------
River Nile (100 m)
METRO "Dokki Station" (1 km)
Cairo Opera House (1 km)
Cairo Tower (1 km)
Egyptian Museum (2 km)
Downtown of Cairo (2 km)
Khan Khalili Bazaar (6 km)
Pharaonic Village (3 km)
Pyramids of Giza (10 km)
Citadel Fortress (8 km)
Giza Zoo (2 km)
First Mall Shopping Mall (2 km)
World Trade Center (5 km)
Arcadia Shopping Mall (5 km)
If u like to see the apartment photos visit: http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/tt/607d7/#TL
Anybody interested, Don't be hesitate to contact me:
Khalid E. Abou Zeid
Mobile Phone: +20 10 30 7 666 8
E-mail: khalid_abuzeid@hotmail.com
Regards,

------------------
Khalid
khalid_abuzeid@hotmail.com www.virtualtourist.com/khalid_eg

Be urself, No matter what they say.

[This message has been edited by khalid_2002 (edited 14 August 2005).]

[This message has been edited by khalid_2002 (edited 14 August 2005).]

Posts: 310 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for khalid_2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
refresh
Posts: 310 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by khalid_2002:
refresh

REFRESH

khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
You Can Check my Apt. photos at:
http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/tt/607d7/#TL

Baher
Member # 7202

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.egyrents.com
Posts: 174 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baher
Member # 7202

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.egyrents.com
E-mail: egyrents@yahoo.com

Posts: 174 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pendarth
Member # 8592

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pendarth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you guys would post the rents when you post ads
Posts: 97 | From: London, UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Pendarth:
I hope you guys would post the rents when you post ads

The rent change from time to time depend on the season, beside it's change as if it's long term rent or short term..
so it's better to send to the personal e-mail then u can get the information that u interested to know..

regards,
Khalid

Baher
Member # 7202

Rate Member

www.egyrents.com

Baher
Member # 7202

Rate Member
Apartments for RENT in Cairo, Egypt

Real estate in Cairo, Egypt At:
www.egyrents.com

Baher
Member # 7202

Rate Member
email: egyrents@yahoo.com
tel (LOCAL CALLS): 010-568 0577
for international Calls +2 010 568 0577

jumilyatum
Member # 8899

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jumilyatum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi for every one.

One thing wich i can say about these flat thet oner and his name Khalid try to give for reant by real stuped prise these flat max coast like 1200 eg p. Not more!!!!!!!!! By prise wich he use to ask any one of you can find really nice flat and in great area, he just lier. Stay away from such help from egyption people.

Posts: 44 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enigneer
Member # 8908

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for enigneer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi jumilyatum ,i am egyptaion, and want to say not all egyptaions are lier , yeah they are normal people , so u find the good and bad , and not all of them are bad u just have to be carefull and deal with the good people
Posts: 30 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jumilyatum
Member # 8899

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jumilyatum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes sure you right there is bad and good but if we talk about money... All of egyption the same.

quote:
Originally posted by enigneer:
hi jumilyatum ,i am egyptaion, and want to say not all egyptaions are lier , yeah they are normal people , so u find the good and bad , and not all of them are bad u just have to be carefull and deal with the good people

Posts: 44 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baher
Member # 7202

Rate Member
Hi,
I Have a variety of furnished apartments in various locations in cairo and car rental ..1,2,3 bedrooms apartments that are suitable for either students or professionals or tourist.. for either singles or families .. according to your budget you will find your nice apartment .. and don't worry you will pay nothing to have a look .. email me before your arrival to Cairo to arrange some apartments for you .. my email adress is .. egyrents@yahoo.com , or contact me on 0020105680577
Apartments for rent in Agouza,Dokki and Mohandseen
------------------
e-mail:egyrents@yahoo.com
web site:www.egyrents.com
Phone:0020105680577

Valerie
Member # 6806

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valerie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Baher:
Hi,
I Have a variety of furnished apartments in various locations in cairo and car rental ..1,2,3 bedrooms apartments that are suitable for either students or professionals or tourist.. for either singles or families .. according to your budget you will find your nice apartment .. and don't worry you will pay nothing to have a look .. email me before your arrival to Cairo to arrange some apartments for you .. my email adress is .. egyrents@yahoo.com , or contact me on 0020105680577

The price will be VERY different if you are Egyption, or Western...........

Posts: 290 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by jumilyatum:
Yes sure you right there is bad and good but if we talk about money... All of egyption the same.

Hey hey hey !! what's happend here, i just wrote what's written here now !!
i think i'm not that bad to someone wrote that about me !! and i don't know or remember who r u as well !!!
beside, i'm not a broker, i just have this apt. to rent, and it's mine.. and i offer it for a suitable price "from my point on view" what it's low than the prices range in my area.. so if u like it u can take it, and if u don't u can leave it !! without hurting each other !!!

and i really do my best to help people who need to help without deceive them !! or ask him for money.. i'm a cost accountant in very big multinational factory and dun need to do that !!!!!
anyway i dun wanna join to arrgument, i just wanna clarify somethin'.. and sorry for misunderstood

regards,
Khalid

jumilyatum
Member # 8899

Rate Member
quote:
Hey hey hey !! what's happend here, i just wrote what's written here now !!
i think i'm not that bad to someone wrote that about me !! and i don't know or remember who r u as well !!!
beside, i'm not a broker, i just have this apt. to rent, and it's mine.. and i offer it for a suitable price "from my point on view" what it's low than the prices range in my area.. so if u like it u can take it, and if u don't u can leave it !! without hurting each other !!!

and i really do my best to help people who need to help without deceive them !! or ask him for money.. i'm a cost accountant in very big multinational factory and dun need to do that !!!!!
anyway i dun wanna join to arrgument, i just wanna clarify somethin'.. and sorry for misunderstood

regards,
Khalid

Well what you try to help people? by fooling them? Youre flat do not coast such price at all ya Khalid and u know it very well max 1200 in good seson. So do not plz lier u try help people.
And how is about girls wich use to reant ur flat and sure u run around and hope to get relations with them? aaa how is about it?
1 take much money for ur stuped flat
2 try make relations.
aaaa good good

Baher
Member # 7202

Rate Member
Hi,
------------------

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Baher:
Hi,

I've seen your website. Anything not so Louis the 16th available?

I mean something more plain, homegrown, organic looking?

I mean the apartments look clean and all, but it looks like rich people with bad taste live there!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bulldog
Member # 2721

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulldog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on Khalid, We are still waiting to know how much rent/month you are asking for?
Posts: 176 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
quote:
Well what you try to help people? by fooling them? Youre flat do not coast such price at all ya Khalid and u know it very well max 1200 in good seson. So do not plz lier u try help people.
And how is about girls wich use to reant ur flat and sure u run around and hope to get relations with them? aaa how is about it?
1 take much money for ur stuped flat
2 try make relations.
aaaa good good

I never act like that and i never try this stupid things at all !! check who's lair told u that and maybe u by urself tried just to make confusion, anyway i dunno u at all.. and i never had relation with foreigners more than friendship !!!!

anyway person like u dun have to pay attention, if u really have enough courge let me know who r u !! and when and how u check my apt. !! and what rent i asked u for as well !!! cuz i used to rent it around that range that u talk about !!

jumilyatum
Member # 8899

Rate Member
Ok well well what about these franch g-f? a?
U used to ask 350 Dolars. some time u take by daily for youre flat by more prise.
so? Khalid do not play you already knowen. And by the way if prise on youre flat is not a secret and fixable let us know then how much you want. And for how much you give to reant for these american girl?
Any way just let people know youre flat is not good and also not in good area. unclean. And by such prise they can find sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeee better. Just for you say you try to help people. Well i will try to help them

quote:
I never act like that and i never try this stupid things at all !! check who's lair told u that and maybe u by urself tried just to make confusion, anyway i dunno u at all.. and i never had relation with foreigners more than friendship !!!!

anyway person like u dun have to pay attention, if u really have enough courge let me know who r u !! and when and how u check my apt. !! and what rent i asked u for as well !!! cuz i used to rent it around that range that u talk about !!

khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
quote:
Ok well well what about these franch g-f? a?
U used to ask 350 Dolars. some time u take by daily for youre flat by more prise.
so? Khalid do not play you already knowen. And by the way if prise on youre flat is not a secret and fixable let us know then how much you want. And for how much you give to reant for these american girl?
Any way just let people know youre flat is not good and also not in good area. unclean. And by such prise they can find sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeee better. Just for you say you try to help people. Well i will try to help them

NO COMMENT..
u even didn't dare to say who r u !! jusr spread ur lies here in the forums !!.. i can make another account and attack u and say more lies as well.. but i won't do it.. cuz i have self confidence and i have many persons satisfied about my apt., i think u should visit psychoanalyst soon before ur statue become worse

just let me know who r u, to make it noble fights.. then we can say truth not just lies.. but i guess u like it cheap fight like u !!

jumilyatum
Member # 8899

Rate Member
quote:
NO COMMENT..
u even didn't dare to say who r u !! jusr spread ur lies here in the forums !!.. i can make another account and attack u and say more lies as well.. but i won't do it.. cuz i have self confidence and i have many persons satisfied about my apt., i think u should visit psychoanalyst soon before ur statue become worse

just let me know who r u, to make it noble fights.. then we can say truth not just lies.. but i guess u like it cheap fight like u !!

ha Khalid still try make ads? No needs. I said just true and you know it very well.
For thet i will not go to wright more and you have northing to say ... all youre post you try to show people thet you clear... But it is no tlike thet. You just a fox wihc like use people.
I do not know who go to like youre flat. I said by normal price ok but you try use foreners. Why you not give youre flat to egyptions?????????? Couse u know they will not give u more then 1000-1200 and some ppl come out side do not know prise, thet the clinets you looking for here.

visitor
Member # 7504

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for visitor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow... what an entertaining drama! in defense of khalid, i contacted him earlier this year about the apartment and i did not find the price to be unfair, nor did he try to make relations with me, even though i was traveling alone as an american girl. he very kindly offered to show me around if i found myself in need of company, but this is courtesy, and i appreciated it. as far as the apartment not being clean, i didn't see it... but i rent now in nasr city and have visited several other apartments... and honestly, none of them would be considered "clean" according to many standards. anyway... that's my piece.
Posts: 1 | From: US | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valerie
Member # 6806

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valerie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
visitor

Are you a 'plant'....not a proper name and your 1st post??.......

Posts: 290 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Valerie:
visitor

Are you a 'plant'....not a proper name and your 1st post??.......

Hi Valerie,
I swear i dunno visitor, i even didn't remember her, check her IP to be sure it's not a plant..

But i really thank her a lot cuz she said the true, and nothin' else..
about clean standards.. it's differant here in Cairo cuz the atmosphier in general dusty!!

anyway, anybody welcome anytime to come and take a look about the apt. "even if it's rented" and judge depend on the other apartments and other rent prices..

Regards,
Khalid
http://members.virtualtourist.com/khalid_eg

jumilyatum
Member # 8899

Rate Member
hahah stuped and u think i did not understend youre game here? Both have same english type

well any way,do not say welcome every body. complite u talk about forenrs, couse ppl of youre nationelity can not get these falt, interesting why? aaa yala expalane?

khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
quote:
hahah stuped and u think i did not understend youre game here? Both have same english type

well any way,do not say welcome every body. complite u talk about forenrs, couse ppl of youre nationelity can not get these falt, interesting why? aaa yala expalane?

I swear i dunno VISTIOR at all !!
beside that, if u have spare time, looking for english teacher

, english teacher, psychiatrist and who else u need to bring u back to humanity

egyptian_prince
Member # 7637

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much will it cost in Feb 2006?

quote:
Hi,
I have a nice furnished apartment for rent for (Short/Long) period in a nice place in Cairo called Agouza.
The apartment about 100 m2 and it's includes:

Posts: 51 | From: London | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Khaled,

there was a discussion about your apartment before on egypttalk and the concerns voiced by several people were pretty much the same ones as in this thread – the apartment is overpriced, not clean, not as nice as you advertise it and so on ...

[This message has been edited by Dalia (edited 04 October 2005).]

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:
Dear Khaled,

there was a discussion about your apartment before on egypttalk and the concerns voiced by several people were pretty much the same ones as in this thread – the apartment is overpriced, not clean, not as nice as you advertise it and so on ...

[This message has been edited by Dalia (edited 04 October 2005).]

Sorry Dalia, not several people.. just one lady and some of people who enjoy fighting in this site support her to make it a big deal and to have fun.. i know how people in forums like that think..

beside, about the apt. it's OK, normal one, and better than a lot here in Cairo, u can come an take a look about it anytime..

jumilyatum
Member # 8899

Rate Member
Open youre eays you have stuped apartemnt in stuped area for forenrs ok. It is Agousa yes but stuped area in Agousa. Open youre eays and enogh to lier for ppl. Go and workkkkkk and bring money by clean way.

quote:
Sorry Dalia, not several people.. just one lady and some of people who enjoy fighting in this site support her to make it a big deal and to have fun.. i know how people in forums like that think..

beside, about the apt. it's OK, normal one, and better than a lot here in Cairo, u can come an take a look about it anytime..

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://egypttalk.net/cgi-local/ikonboard.cgi?s=1bbb1dce99da0d7cce98ee2f4d2ec31e;act=ST;f=4;t=8268;hl=agouza
Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pook
Member # 9193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pook     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone has his own agenda!
http://egypttalk.net/cgi-local/ikonboard.cgi?s=e4430fa845ff505afbfb83d53f26f89e;act=ST;f=4;t=12990

quote:
http://egypttalk.net/cgi-local/ikonboard.cgi?s=1bbb1dce99da0d7cce98 ee2f4d2ec31e;act=ST;f=4;t=8268;hl=agouza

Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
quote:
Open youre eays you have stuped apartemnt in stuped area for forenrs ok. It is Agousa yes but stuped area in Agousa. Open youre eays and enogh to lier for ppl. Go and workkkkkk and bring money by clean way.

Go and study english 1st stupid person..

Dalia, that's that lady i talk about, her name is Anna, and her name in ur current link "Guest" cuz she left this site of crazy psycho people..

Thanx for the 2nd link, it's appears that it's just attack from some brokers around...

studio for 1600 l.e./month ya Dalia.. Hehehehehe..

khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Pook:
Everyone has his own agenda!
http://egypttalk.net/cgi-local/ikonboard.cgi?s=e4430fa845ff505afbfb83d53f26f 89e;act=ST;f=4;t=12990

Thanx for this link who appears which kind of people attack me and my apt.

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
quote:

No need to be facetious. It's overpriced, I assume the actual worth might be around 1000 LE. But I stayed in there for two years because it's a lovely place with a great atmosphere.

It's about 100 square meters and definitely a hundred times cleaner and nicer furnished then the place you advertised.

quote:
Everyone has his own agenda! http://egypttalk.net/cgi-local/ikonboard.cgi?s=e4430fa845ff505afbfb83d53f26f 89e;act=ST;f=4;t=12990

Not sure what you're suggesting by "having an agenda" ... I'm in Europe at the moment and I left the apartment for good, so my only agenda is to let people know that the place is out there.

[This message has been edited by Dalia (edited 09 October 2005).]

Pook
Member # 9193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pook     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well,,, hemmmmmm,,, errrrrr
I don't know, may be I rushed to a conclusion, but seeing you being critical about this apartment, and then accidentally seeing another post where you were attacking another apartment just because you didn't see enough kitchen pictures,,,,,, then reading your studio post again,, it just seemed like you have a place and you want to advertise for it while keeping all other places on post looking ugly and over priced!!
How can a place worth 1000LE be rented for 1600LE,,,, that’s over 320$ that’s even more expensive than a studio in the US!!

Sorry, but this is howit looks to me.

Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
but seeing you being critical about this apartment, and then accidentally seeing another post where you were attacking another apartment just because you didn't see enough kitchen pictures,,,,,,

I see your point.

I'll be returning to Cairo in a few months and I'll be looking for an aparment then, so I do check out ads.

The reason I'm very critical in regards to apartments advertised on here is that I've spent quite some time apartment hunting in Cairo and I've wasted a lot of time looking at really bad places that were advertised as being "nice", "clean", "modern" etc and it turned out they were the opposite. I've seen places where you would have had to scratch a decade's dirt off stoves and bathroom appliances, yet the landlords (or -ladies) assured me the place just needed a "bit of cleaning".

quote:
then reading your studio post again,, it just seemed like you have a place and you want to advertise for it while keeping all other places on post looking ugly and over priced!!

Again – the place doesn't belong to me, so I'm not gaining anything by advertising it.
As I said before, the place has a very special atmosphere, everyone who came there loved it.

quote:
How can a place worth 1000LE be rented for 1600LE,,,,

Because as a foreigner you generally pay a higher rent, like it or not, that's the way it is in Cairo unless you're very lucky or you have excellent negotiation skills. When I moved in the place I didn't care at all about $100 more or less, it was the first place I liked after seeing many I didn't like at all, that's why I took it.

quote:
that’s over 320$ that’s even more expensive than a studio in the US!!

I don't think you can compare because prices depend on size, finishings, state of the house, which area it's in and so on ...

A studio in the US (or here in Germany) would be something in the range of 30 – 50 square meters; as I said the place I advertised is about 100 square meters which is quite huge.
Btw, when I first came to Cairo I lived in a studio that was 2500 LE and it was well worth it, you can't generalize.

And where in the US do you live? I payed $500 for a tiny room in a shared flat when living in Manhattan ... and that was pretty much the norm ...

khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by khalid_2002:
[b]

No need to be facetious. It's overpriced, I assume the actual worth might be around 1000 LE. But I stayed in there for two years because it's a lovely place with a great atmosphere.

It's about 100 square meters and definitely a hundred times cleaner and nicer furnished then the place you advertised.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pook:

Sorry Dalia I dun mean somethin' bad.. but for my info. a studio means about 60 -70 m2 maximum..

anyway my apt. same size almost but how u know that ur place much clean than mine, did u visit mine before !!
anyway urs for 1600 monthly while mine for 1200 EGP / Monthly

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

anyway my apt. same size almost but how u know that ur place much clean than mine, did u visit mine before !!

No, but I saw the pictures you posted.

khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
quote:
[b]

No, but I saw the pictures you posted.

[/B][/QUOTE]

aha i c.. i know that it is not luxury apartment, but it's OK..
beside, it's in good area "somehow"
and there many people like to rent somethin' like economy aptartments

Baher
Member # 7202

Rate Member
Hi,
------------------

Baher
Member # 7202

Rate Member
email: egyrents@yahoo.com
tel (LOCAL CALLS): 010-568 0577
for international Calls +2 010 568 0577

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
quote:

It's not about luxury, Khaled, it's about basic cleanliness, working appliances, decent furniture that doesn't fall apart and doesn't look hideous.

Even an "economy apartment" can be nice and clean.

And, btw, I personally like Agouza, but it's not exactly what might be classified as a "classy area" for most foreigners.

khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
quote:
[b]

It's not about luxury, Khaled, it's about basic cleanliness, working appliances, decent furniture that doesn't fall apart and doesn't look hideous.

Even an "economy apartment" can be nice and clean.

And, btw, I personally like Agouza, but it's not exactly what might be classified as a "classy area" for most foreigners.

[/B][/QUOTE]

hey hey.. what hideous !!! this furniture i bought it from Sheraton Cairo Hotel.. it's Old some how, but best kind of wood..
anyway u r welcome to take a look about the apt., u didn't c it so u canjudge on it..
all people rented it satisfied about it.. and i dun care about this mystry people who attack me here, i wanna c one rent my apt. and said it's not good !!! but who say that just mystry people i dunno how and why they do that..

and about agouza, it's classy place if u like or not.. it's best district in GIZA.. ask and u'll know..
beside that many famouse people live around us.. and Mr. Najeeb Mahfouz live in my street..

yalla.. anyway the apartment always rented, and it's rarely become empty..
i just wanna expalin and say just the truth

regards,
Khalid

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
quote:
and about agouza, it's classy place if u like or not.. it's best district in GIZA.. ask and u'll know..

You didn't understand my post. I said I personally like Agouza; my company just moved there, btw, but, no, it's NOT what the majority of foreigners would consider classy.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com