EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » real estate in sharm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: real estate in sharm
Sparky
Member # 6286

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Sparky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello guys

since my arrival in sharm nearly 2 years ago, i have had many difficulties when trying to rent an appartment, either the apartment has not been up to scratch, or the owner is a complete nightmare! i have just joined a great team at a new real estate & investment company owned and run by english people, its such a relief to finally get the best service possible, now im part of that team im willing to help any other pour soul who has had the same problems, just e-mail me.

Posts: 21 | From: egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sparky are you the English Guys that have just set up in Hadaba?
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparky
Member # 6286

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
Sparky are you the English Guys that have just set up in Hadaba?

dear penny

which one are you talking about , and what is your intrest

sparky

Posts: 21 | From: egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sparky:
dear penny

which one are you talking about , and what is your intrest

sparky

The one with a Jeff or Geoff.

My interest is that I am thinking of selling my property in Sharm and buying something else.

By the way have you heard anything about this rumour that forigners can't own property in Egypt after 2005. Sounds like rubbish to me knowing the way things are going in Sharm just now.

Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparky
Member # 6286

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The one with a Jeff or Geoff.

My interest is that I am thinking of selling my property in Sharm and buying something else.

By the way have you heard anything about this rumour that forigners can't own property in Egypt after 2005. Sounds like rubbish to me knowing the way things are going in Sharm just now.

Penny

Dear Penny,

yes it is owned by jeff and lee its called Pioneer Property, the rumor that you have heard is completly untrue otherwise i think our company has something to worry about, ha ha, if you need anything pls let me know

regards Sparky

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
quote:
Dear Penny,

yes it is owned by jeff and lee its called Pioneer Property, the rumor that you have heard is completly untrue otherwise i think our company has something to worry about, ha ha, if you need anything pls let me know

regards Sparky

Can you post an Email address please

Sparky
Member # 6286

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Penny:
[B] Can you post an Email address please
www.info@pioneerproperty.org

you can send your email to the above address

TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Penny

Hi Penny, I spoke to my lawyer this morning in Luxor and he says its not true.

Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TDP:
Hi Penny, I spoke to my lawyer this morning in Luxor and he says its not true.

Thanks TDP I found it hard to believe but it is good to get these things confirmed.

Penny

KKK
Member # 6368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KKK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you pls tell roughly what the rate would be for a two bedroom apt with a nice view? Where in Sharm? Thanks.

since my arrival in sharm nearly 2 years ago, i have had many difficulties when trying to rent an appartment, either the apartment has not been up to scratch, or the owner is a complete nightmare! i have just joined a great team at a new real estate & investment company owned and run by english people, its such a relief to finally get the best service possible, now im part of that team im willing to help any other pour soul who has had the same problems, just e-mail me.[/B][/QUOTE]

Posts: 1 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparky
Member # 6286

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KKK:
Could you pls tell roughly what the rate would be for a two bedroom apt with a nice view? Where in Sharm? Thanks.

since my arrival in sharm nearly 2 years ago, i have had many difficulties when trying to rent an appartment, either the apartment has not been up to scratch, or the owner is a complete nightmare! i have just joined a great team at a new real estate & investment company owned and run by english people, its such a relief to finally get the best service possible, now im part of that team im willing to help any other pour soul who has had the same problems, just e-mail me.

[/B][/QUOTE]

we are based in sharm el sheikh were are you?

battery
Member # 5947

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for battery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi Sparky, Iīm looking for a nice, but quite cheap flat from Sharmīs area...1 bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, livingroom etc...balcony??? something like that. If u have something to offer me send more details
thanks
this is urgent!!!

[This message has been edited by battery (edited 18 January 2005).]

[This message has been edited by battery (edited 06 February 2005).]

Posts: 38 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparky
Member # 6286

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by battery:
hi Sparky, Iīm looking for a nice, but quite cheap flat from Sharmīs area...1 bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, livingroom etc...balcony??? something like that. If u have something to offer me send more details to my e-mail anna_sorvari@hotmail.com
thanks
this is urgent!!!

[This message has been edited by battery (edited 18 January 2005).]

Dear Anna,

i have the requested details for you but i need the amount you are willing to spend, let me know then i can send you some properties and details plus can you let me know which area?

thanks Nikki

battery
Member # 5947

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for battery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear Nikki,
I really donīt have alot of money right now, but is there a possibility to buy anything with like 60 000 LE????
It doesnīt really matter in which area, as long as itīs in Sharm (hadaba, old sharm...)

Thanks for information

Posts: 38 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparky
Member # 6286

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by battery:
dear Nikki,
I really donīt have alot of money right now, but is there a possibility to buy anything with like 60 000 LE????
It doesnīt really matter in which area, as long as itīs in Sharm (hadaba, old sharm...)

Thanks for information

Dear Battery

im sorry to tell you that 60.000le is not enough to buy an apartment the cheapest i have is 90.000 le for a studio apartment , sorry to disapoint you , contact me if you need anything more on this e-mail address info@pioneerproperty.org

kindest regards
Nikki

EL Baron
Member # 803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EL Baron   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I need to ask you for a rental in hadaba in the range of 1500 pds and which is not a **** hole
Posts: 47 | From: Alexandria | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EL Baron
Member # 803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EL Baron   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
S H I T Hole
Posts: 47 | From: Alexandria | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparky
Member # 6286

Rate Member
DJHUSH:

sorry to dissapoint you but for that price you can almost guarentee that the apartment is not going to be fantastic! the cheapest one i can find is 230 Euro ( must be paid in euro)it is a studio apartment! if i can help you any more pls contact me on: info@pioneerproperty.org

ps: i have many more properties @ different price ranges!

matt
Member # 6565

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for matt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sparky,
you sound like just the man i need to talk to. just got back to uk. want to buy something in/around Sharm. got Ģ35,000 cash and want to move quickly. tried to find the number for pioneer- no luck. any help much appriciated

Posts: 21 | From: london,england | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romina78
Member # 6659

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for romina78     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello sparky

me an a friend we will come to sharm el sheikh for 3 month to visit the country, work a little and relax. for this we search about a place to stay like a little apartment or a double room. we heard about delta sharm, you know this place? maybe you have another idea for us? we don't want spend much monney.
We will arrive at 6 march and stay until 27 may.

thanks a lot for you're reply!!

romina

quote:
hello guys

Posts: 1 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohamed ghandour
Member # 7683

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohamed ghandour   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a flat at delta sharm (resort at sharm) 100 m 2 bedrooms fully equipped if u r interested send me a mail at mghandour78@hotmail.com

Posts: 8 | From: egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com