EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » I am looking for a flat Hurghada

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am looking for a flat Hurghada
nija
Member # 6577

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for nija     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello
I am looking for a nice flat about 100m2 in Hurghada. I knew the offer Iraida, but its not enough. Does anybody know about?
Greetings

Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nija.. if you are planning to come to live here,, the best thing to do is just book into a cheap hotel for 2 or 3 days, and walk around Hurghada.. ask the bawabs (doormen).
If they dont have an empty flat, they will know somebody who will!!
also, it's low season here now... lots of good flats at reasonable prices!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nija
Member # 6577

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nija     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks but the problem is that i listen from many people that more of them (doormans) try to sell or rent sth illegal.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suzanna
Member # 6258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suzanna   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there--

I have a flat in Hurghada that I rent often--will give you the details if you like--
email me at Suzanna@Sobhi.net

Posts: 54 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nja.. I dont understand your point about illegal.. how do you mean?
This is how I and my friends have found places... most little saeedi bawabs are trustworthy... if they find you a nice place you give them maybe 50le baksheesh and they will fall over themselves to be helpful!!.. and they all know each other!
The important thing is to talk to the landlord before you move in and get a contract.
Buying is a different thing altogether many ppl will try to cheat you, but renting, you shouldn't have a problem.
They will normally ask for 1 month deposit when you move in.. maybe 100 or 200 le before to secure the flat.. this is normal, you should always get receipt.
Good luck!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nija
Member # 6577

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nija     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes if i would like rent i will not worry, because i rent all the flat i had in this way, but many friend told me that if i want to buy flat is not good idea, i would like feel save in this case and also i don't think that doorman is entitled to sell even to start speak about.
Greetings

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
no... buying I know nothing about... sorry!!Is Iraida no good? Or apartments in Mubarak area, I believe have agents onsite.
nija
Member # 6577

Rate Member
Iraida is ok, but they will take about 4% so i prefer look for sth directly. And they really have high prices. For example flat in Hurghada Legend opp. Moubarak 2 cost 26 000Euro 100m2. And when i called to owner he said that 1m2 cost 1300 LE.
Thanks for answer
Nija

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com