EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Student looking for a flat

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Student looking for a flat
Ilya
Member # 5767

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Ilya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am student at the Cairo University (I am from Russia). I am looking for a room in a flat. So, if you are looking for flatmate, please, call 0102955526

Posts: 12 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moby
Member # 7285

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for moby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ilya:
I am student at the Cairo University (I am from Russia). I am looking for a room in a flat. So, if you are looking for flatmate, please, call 0102955526

Hi Ilya....I am stunned to tell you that I am looking for someone to share my apartment with me and it is luckily very close to Cairo University..but the problem is that I am looking for girls only to share me the apartment...so if you are a girl I don't mind
my phone is
mobdijuana@yahoo.com
I am out of town right now I will be back after 4 days

Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seanybb
Member # 7334

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for seanybb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi i have an available room in my flat situated right at the end of sudan st. close to the nile.rent is 800 l.e per month.no deposit required my name is sean i'm male. if interested pls call 0121545453. or e-mail me seanyfleming@hotmail.com

Posts: 6 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Issabellem
Member # 6837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Issabellem         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Illya

Its really quite dangerous for a foreign girl to live with an Egyptian guy. No respectable Egyptian guy would live with a foreign girl that is not his wife - and if he disagrees - then ask to meet his parents and see what they think? or ask any other Egyptian female on the street and see what she thinks - she will tell you the truth.

I am american - and I have heard many HORROR stories from foreign friends in Egypt that lived with Egyptian guys. They lied to them and they used them mostly for sex, they faked marriage contracts and left them pregnant. Their emotional scars are very deep.

Take my advice - dont live with an Egpytian man. You can live with a foreign man as much as like - but not an Egyptian man.

Best of luck

Posts: 29 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ilya
Member # 5767

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Ilya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey
I am male. Ilya is the normal name for males all over the world.
How about egzptians I dont think they're so bad.
Greetings

Posts: 12 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com