EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » looking for apartment

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: looking for apartment
agnola
Member # 8503

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for agnola     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I'm looking with my friends for an apartment starting from September till at least end of January. My requirements are:
- place for 3-5 people
- close to the metro station (Downtown, Garden City) - for direct conection with Maadi
- hot water

if you know about something please let me know

Agnieszka

Posts: 9 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TravelerLady
Member # 6389

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TravelerLady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
Please contact this guy, he is a close friend to me, aarw13@hotmail.com
He will help you out

Posts: 25 | From: IT | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott
Member # 8680

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scott     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Agnieszka,

I'd be interested in living in your flat, if and when you find one. I'll be coming to Cairo at the beginning of October and staying at least until the end of December, and perhaps longer. Would you mind sending me an e-mail telling me how your plans are shaping up? I'm a freelance journalist currently based in the Czech Repubilc but I'm re-locating to the Middle East.

My e-mail: scott (AT) tulipcafe.cz

quote:
Originally posted by agnola:
Hi,

I'm looking with my friends for an apartment starting from September till at least end of January. My requirements are:
- place for 3-5 people
- close to the metro station (Downtown, Garden City) - for direct conection with Maadi
- hot water

if you know about something please let me know

Agnieszka

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com