EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » do not rent from Baher

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: do not rent from Baher
cristin73
Member # 9093

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cristin73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he is a rip off, con artist, hustler...unless you want to pay to just take a look at an apartment, pay an exorbetant commission and high rent...DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS MAN.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 8301

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cristin73:
he is a rip off, con artist, hustler...unless you want to pay to just take a look at an apartment, pay an exorbetant commission and high rent...DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS MAN.

yes you are right

Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valerie
Member # 6806

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valerie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would appear that several people who advertise apartments on this site are out to rook the public....usually the foreigner...

I am sick of replying to the adverts to be confronted by a con man

Egypt wake up you have people killing the tourist trade

Posts: 290 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jumilyatum
Member # 8899

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jumilyatum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IF ANY ONE INTERESTING IN REAL PRISE FOR FLATS IN EGYPT, PLZ CONTAKT ME DO NOT TRY TO TREAT WITH THESE PEOPLES.

quote:
Originally posted by Valerie:
It would appear that several people who advertise apartments on this site are out to rook the public....usually the foreigner...

I am sick of replying to the adverts to be confronted by a con man

Egypt wake up you have people killing the tourist trade

Posts: 44 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for khalid_2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jumilyatum:
IF ANY ONE INTERESTING IN REAL PRISE FOR FLATS IN EGYPT, PLZ CONTAKT ME DO NOT TRY TO TREAT WITH THESE PEOPLES.

hehehehe.. so u appears ur dirty face.. u r one of those fuckin' brokers for that u always attack the other apartments for rent ...

it's not a way to work anyway :-P

Posts: 310 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by khalid_2002:
hehehehe.. so u appears ur dirty face.. u r one of those fuckin' brokers for that u always attack the other apartments for rent ...

it's not a way to work anyway :-P

I guess you are right

Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jumilyatum
Member # 8899

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jumilyatum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well well, i am not ok.
Just i try open ur face "mr Khalid".
You are lier, and see not only you.
We will make ppl to stay a way from such ideots like you. Go and work by respectfull way, then ppl will not have reson to open bad subjects around youre personelity.

Posts: 44 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com