EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Can you please help me?Thanks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can you please help me?Thanks
rêves d'orient
Member # 9375

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rêves d'orient     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,
As you can see im new here,but i like this forums a lot.My probleme is that we are waiting for a trainee in january she is french.I have to found here a place(a room in a share flat system)in the area of mohandessine or Dokki.
She is 24 years old french,nice working as a translator ,i felt when we exchange the emails that she respect the others,curently leaving with 3 flatmate in bruxels.I m desesperate about what i saw it was a disaster ,it wasn't clean,personaly can't live there.
I'm an egyptian girl and i feal shame on me coz i don't know how to help,in my country!!!!!!!!!!
If you can help me to resolve this problem it will be great she can pay from 800 to 1000 pounds thanks a million excuse my very bad english my mother language is french.

Posts: 20 | From: egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceSpade
Member # 3954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceSpade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salut
On peut trouver une solution
Je connais qqn qui travaille dans une entreprise de
immobiliers,
contact- moi a'
totalacross@gmail.com

--------------------
Taroo2

Posts: 65 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com