EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » curtains and bedding making in luxor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: curtains and bedding making in luxor
kimbo57
Member # 9486

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimbo57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know of someone who can make curtains not too expensive in Luxor????? also bedding????

thanks

Posts: 68 | From: england | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
belly_wigggla
Member # 9626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for belly_wigggla   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there..I live in Luxor and we used a guy called Romany to make our curtains...*goes off to remember where I put his number*!!

Will post his number here when I find it, but he was very reasonably priced and his work was wonderful.

--------------------
[size=18]My EBAY[/size]

Posts: 41 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
belly_wigggla
Member # 9626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for belly_wigggla   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Morning Kimbo...right I've found the phone number for the curtain guy, have sent it to you in a pm.

If I can help in any way to make your move to Luxor smoother please let me know.

--------------------
[size=18]My EBAY[/size]

Posts: 41 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com