EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » hurghada villa for rent

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hurghada villa for rent
rivergod
Member # 7082

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rivergod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all is anyone interested in sub letting a 3 floor villa on beach in hurghada rent will be 2500le per month i have existing contract for 6 months which is paid up front for anyone who is intertested we can discuss payment.the villa sleeps 8, 3 bathrooms and downstairs toilet kitchen and living/dining area.the villa opens onto private beach and has private security.there is also access to marina and beach.anyone interested call 0104448658 i only speak english
Posts: 71 | From: hurghada | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kathy2104
Member # 9369

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kathy2104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

is a short time rental (one week) also possible?

Posts: 6 | From: Stuttgart, Germany | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadana
Member # 9834

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, i was curious if you have any pictures of the place. it would be nice to check it out first before we can discuss rent. it sounds great, where is it excatly in Hurgada? cheers
Posts: 10 | From: Belgium | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ringo
Member # 9977

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ringo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

I will be leaving Canada and arriving in Egypt on the 14th of February and I would be very interested in taking over your lease...... Email me ASAP and tell me about your situation and everything else... maybe pics??

Many thanks....Buck

Emails:
Buckreeno@hotmail.com, Cairo147@yahoo.com
t42@eastlink.ca

Tel: 1 902 404 1599 & 1 902 463 6973 [Smile]

Posts: 2 | From: Canada but moving to Egypt | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivergod
Member # 7082

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rivergod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi sadana the villa is situated on eaden beach just off villiage rd hurghada (if you know the area its about 5 minutes away from the grand hotel)if you pm me i will gladly send you photos.
hi ringo i will forward pics to your email add by all means.the villa like i said has until start of aug b4 contract runs out but i have discussed everything with owner and he is more than happy to offer a further contract.....hes a great guy from cairo ive never had any problems wen i want something done he simply phones security and the do it.....english time lol)security of which there are 8 live a few villas down so there is permanent watch over place however they never interfear with anything you do.it is mainly furnished has telephone line sat dish on roof.the rest you know its just toooooo big for me and 2 kids.

Posts: 71 | From: hurghada | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jad
Member # 10080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jad   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey rivergod,

can you please send me pics of the place. I will be beginning of February hopefully and looking for a place in Cairo and another on the beach. I have PMed my email information so you can send me all the details you can (pictures are just as great).

Regards,

Jad

Posts: 2 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadana
Member # 9834

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi rivergod, my email is queeny_75@hotmail.com. sorry for the late feedback.excited to view the pics.cheers
Posts: 10 | From: Belgium | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivergod
Member # 7082

Member Rated:
hi sadana,just for your info there is also 3 other families from belgium also living in ajacient villas whom are very nice indead i am very good friends with one couple esspecially ive sent pics hope you get them ok byeee

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com