EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Infamy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Infamy
Orientalistik
Member # 10636

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Orientalistik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I (female) published 14 days ago an announcement searching for a female flat sharing partner.

Nearly 75% of the phone contacts were men. One called me at 1 a.m during the week, one was totaly unpolite, because I didn`t allowed him to see the flat.

I think it isn`t to difficult to read an announcment and to accept the conditions.

Besides that it isn`t acceptable that a few persons destroy the image of a serious chat forum like egypt search.

Please respect the privacy and wishes of the forum partners.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
infamy infamy theyve all got it in fer me!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry i woke you up. thought you were a chinese takeaway..
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for that. Most Egyptian men need some gentleness education. [Frown]
Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbapapa
Member # 10031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbapapa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry Orientalistik for what happened. You will notice that everytime a girl posts here an ad, at least 5 gigolos will reply "I have something for you, please contact me on...". It makes me sick.
They think all girls are "open", whatever you do, whatever you say, will never change their opinion. This is exactly what happens in the Egyptian streets, whatever you wear, you will always be harrassed. That's typical of a deep lac of education.

Posts: 531 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Orientalistik:
I (female) published 14 days ago an announcement searching for a female flat sharing partner.

Nearly 75% of the phone contacts were men. One called me at 1 a.m during the week, one was totaly unpolite, because I didn`t allowed him to see the flat.

I think it isn`t to difficult to read an announcment and to accept the conditions.

Besides that it isn`t acceptable that a few persons destroy the image of a serious chat forum like egypt search.

Please respect the privacy and wishes of the forum partners.

WELCOME TO EGYPT! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellraiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Orientalistik:
.....a serious chat forum like egypt search.

bwahaahahahahaha!

Thanks, I needed that.

Posts: 216 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tango
Member # 10829

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tango     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, did u find a flatemate? I am italien and my gf was searching for a falt room, pls if the offer still available pls e-mail me on flyasabird70@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Ciao.

Posts: 108 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com