EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Reef Oasis Beach Resort in Sharm el Sheikh

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Reef Oasis Beach Resort in Sharm el Sheikh
stanphil
Member # 10537

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanphil     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
am staying there in July but i have emailed the hotel and they never answer my emails have also emailed their head office in Cairo and the same, i need to try to sort out the rooms as we need ground floor rooms as my wife struggles with stairs anyone know how i can get in touch, thats always assuming that they would respond to my fax, emails, phone call etc
cheers phil

Posts: 9 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NICE HOTEL 5 STAR MY VILLA IS NEXT DOOR I WILL GET YOU THE NUMBER,DONT WOORRY ALL LOW LEVEL.THE ONLY THINK YOU WILL NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IS THE HEAT
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi There,

Reef Oasis: General Manager: Sherief Abou el Magd.
Resident Manager: Mohamed Fahim.

Tel: 069 3662111-4
Fax: 069 3662121

E-mail: generalmanager@reefoasis.com.eg OR
residentmanager@reefoasis.com.eg

Good choice of hotel. Check out the Medhotels Website if you have not already done so. Good information.

--------------------
Whitelily

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stanphil
Member # 10537

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanphil     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the help i will email both managers but i don't really expect a reply
but
thanks again
phil

--------------------
enjoy life

Posts: 9 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stanphil
Member # 10537

Rate Member
tried those addresses and the email was returned by the post master:- unknown user
so im back to square 1
thanks anyway friends

--------------------
enjoy life

stanphil
Member # 10537

Rate Member
no one else share any info as to how to get in touch i dont have a fax machine so that's not the answer
thanks
phil

--------------------
enjoy life

MousseT
Member # 9226

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MousseT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been there.
It is very big and well maintained.
It belongs to an Italian Company so don't go there if you fear loud Italians (as I am LOL! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] )

Rooms can be ground or first floor, so make sure you ask about a ground floor room.
Important: there is a (quite long) and steep slope and then a (quite long) and steep stair to access the beach.
Check out the link with pictures(sorry, in Italian [Big Grin] for pictures click "galleria fotografica")

http://www.ventaglio.com/cgi-bin/cgi2nova.exe?SN_ADDRESS=ivvportal2&SN_METHOD=M_show3&Haz=01&Hbt=02&Hpg=05&Hvl=154

Have fun!!! [Smile]

Posts: 285 | From: Milano, Italy | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stanphil
Member # 10537

Rate Member
thanks for that it was great,
we stayed there last year, but we need to make sure we have ground floor rooms this year , you could'nt point me in the right place to email them from the Ventaglio home page could you, i don't speak or read Italian but if i could email them then they might be able to read English , and as regards the loud Italians there are ok to me and lifes too short not to be happy
thanks
phil

--------------------
enjoy life

stanphil
Member # 10537

Rate Member
emailed them again this week still no reply
oh well thanks for trying everyone

--------------------
enjoy life

mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOOK ON THOMSON SITE AND GET INFO THERE
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stanphil
Member # 10537

Rate Member
just tried to log onto their website but it seems to be not loading anyone else notice this or is the server down?? tried twie today with a six hour gap between attempts

--------------------
enjoy life

stanphil
Member # 10537

Rate Member
web site still down www.reefoasis.com.eg anyone if they changed web address??

--------------------
enjoy life

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com