EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » New APARTMENT 4 RENT in Sheraton/Heliopolis***VERY LOW PRICE***

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New APARTMENT 4 RENT in Sheraton/Heliopolis***VERY LOW PRICE***
Baher
Member # 7202

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ATTENTION ACHTUNG VERY CHEAP 4 rent!!!!
Apartment in Cairo, Heliopolis-Sheraton. 140m², 3 Bedrooms,2 Balconys, 2 Bathrooms, Kitchen with all equipments, BIG Dining- and Livingroom with Satellite TV, DVD, Stereo, Washmashine.Full furnished.
3rd Floor and the House just got 5!!!Very Safe area, and u look from the balcony to the Sheraton Hotel. Supermarket all nearby the apartment and good connections with Taxi and Bus. 10 min/Airport, 20 min/Nil (DownTown), 30+ min/Pyramids.
***10 € per Person/ Night!!!!***
For long terms we arrange of course We hope to come up with u.

Any Questions or if u want to have pictures just email egyrents@yahoo.com

Posts: 174 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i'm interested me an my 15 kids how much?
Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hebabah
Member # 10812

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hebabah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Baher:
of course We hope to come up with u.

You mean into the flat and live with us? [Confused]
Posts: 50 | From: The gutter | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerry
Member # 6310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey u stole my text, look like u have no own ideas...

--------------------
~InsHallAh~

Posts: 147 | From: Mainz,Germany/ Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QUICK STEAL IT BACK WHILE THIER NOT LOOKING
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerry
Member # 6310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stop kiddin, im upset, maybe for u guys its kidsstuff but i just want get my point here, eh kol el bahdala da? So BAHER, pls delete this text with UR email and use ur own words, i dislike it and dont want u to use that for ur business, u even cant copy and paste well as i saw in ur post before, its my style of words i use and explain something so just deal with it...

thanks in advance wish u a nice eastertime with lots of fisikh... [Big Grin]

Posts: 147 | From: Mainz,Germany/ Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BS !
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com