EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » I love my dog

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I love my dog
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a break in last night. I woke up at 2.30 because the dog barked outside. I yellew shut up and go to sleep. But he keept on barking and then somebody yelled av av av and a car started. "Av av dont you fxcking leave without me" somebody screamed and 1 minute later a huge car drove away. I called the cops and my dog keept on barking and he would not stop. He nearly attacked the 2 officers and then we noticed he had blood on his face. Good dog, - nothing was stolen and somebody got a BIG SCARY night they always will remember when they met "mummy's baby"
(my sct bernard) [Smile]
I know they was after my 3 motorbikes but i guess they will never come back - hopefully.

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fxcking !!!!!!!! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL... "mummy's baby"... i thought you said a dog is a dog... why dont you buy him a gucci hand bag as a reward.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No no he gets a big old fashion bone and still gets to sleep outside.- and a dog is a dog. Can you see the irony in "mummys baby" - he weighs 180 pound and love to sit on my lab. Thats why his called mummys baby.
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id be careful tonight though... they might come back with rat poison in meat.. or a knife.. or razorblades in meat etc... happened to someone i know.. they chucked bits of meat with little razor blades in them... the dogs (2 Alsatians) swallowed loads and cut their mouths up too.. they had to have surgery to remove the blades... and they came back weeks later with rat poison.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
People can be incredible cruel. Was that your dogs it happend to??
I hope he will not get in a situation like that. When the 2 policeofficers came he was som angre. 1 of the officers had some "dog candy" in his pocket but baby didn't want it - that surprised me very much because he LOVES food-any type any shape. But he was to angry to eat.

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
moaning of threats i think it shud apply to animals has well ,have you been threatend
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by r.i.p.R:
moaning of threats i think it shud apply to animals has well ,have you been threatend

Now the police found the 2 guys who did because they went to the hospital. Brothers 21 and 23 years old. The live 3 km from me. Their father is very angry at me and my dog. He has just been calling me on my cellphone and treaten to shoot my dog because it teared his sons leg apart. Does seem to have bothered him what is sons was doing at my property at 2.30. I just told him to stop by, - My baby would give him a warm welcome as well....
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
no, it wasnt my dog... i have another friend who moved house cause the neighbours were leaving razor blades in the lawn. just be careful for a few days... they might be pissed off with the dog and want to hurt it. theres a group of kids here that shoot ducks with cross bows... your right, people can be so sick. i even remember a story about someone tying a dog up on a metal plate in the baking sun... poor thing must have died in terrible pain.
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
bastereds not good ,im luv my cat she follows me to the shop and waits for me and then comes bck with me she sits patiently for her food too ,my other cat was stoned to death by kids in the bck road RSPCA TRIED to prosecute uhave to have alot of eveidence but now im weary of my other the old peoples home at the bottom of us have had there pets hurt too ,once we had a spade of cats dissapearing ,and we are ver close to something has well in cambridge ,

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com