EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Maid wanted

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maid wanted
Still_in_Egypt
Member # 11646

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still_in_Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everyone,
I am in search of a maid . Someone who is actually a maid and thats what the do. Preferably not Egyptian, Very trust worthy with refernces and Muslim. She would need to be able to live in with the family also and do the cooking ,cleaning, ironing, helping with the kids etc.
If anyone know of anyone please let me know.
Thanks a lot.

Posts: 4 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
may i ask why "not egyptian"?
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know one !!!!

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garnet
Member # 9584

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for garnet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello my wife is moslim and i live in hurghada but her sister want to work here in egypt as maid she is a filipino woman from 25 years iff u need any information about here conatct me at marcelverbrugge@hotmail.com
Posts: 224 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still_in_Egypt
Member # 11646

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still_in_Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everyone,
Thanks everyone for your replies.In regards to me saying no Egyptian this is due to past experiences. I see forgieners do deal well with them because they seem to be use to being run by an iron fist and me as an American and most of the ones I know just can't do that. [Eek!] Anyway the location that one is needed is Al rehab Cairo. Also I was wondering what is the going rate theses days for an actual maid? [Confused]
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot.
Still here.(sigh)

Posts: 4 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go for the philipino!!! they are the hardest workers, the most pleasant, and very polite and quiet. I worked with loads and never knew a bad one!! But they may not be moslem!! they are usually catholic. You will never have another after having philipino!! trust me, they work better than any nation.
Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still_in_Egypt
Member # 11646

Rate Member
Hey All,
Thanks a lot for the info about the fillipino,Ive heard this about them. My only question is whats the going rate for them? Any ifo would be greatly appreciated.

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinematic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just curious, how much do Philippino's take per day of work? R they expensive? A friend of my mine has a baby & if they r not very expensive i might try to convince her to try the philippino's... i really like them & respect them, they are the best

--------------------
cinematic

Posts: 484 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
flips do work hard as for trust worthy ,you get all sorts from any nationality,i worked with flips for years and they all came with the same story, need more money to send home.wife,sister,mam,cat,dog,grandad are ill ,i wish i had a pound for every Time i heard that one.
i found indians are the best worker and the most respectfull.
so in the end i do my own ironing,cooking,cleaning,pot washing,mop the floors,clean the windows.and get the shopping.
MY FATHER ALWAYS SAID "IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DOING RIGHT DO IT YOURSELF"
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what was written in an article that was posted on ES recently, a live-in Philipino maid earns an average of $300-$500 a month!
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really? thats about what i pay my aupairs here, and thats for child care too.. and we live in an expensive city. i would have thought that was quite a lot for egypt.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is, about 6 times what an Egyptian would be paid for doing the same job!
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello

i know an agency in maadi specialized in providing foreign maids for about 250 to 400 usd per month

write to me

samir

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunburnt
Member # 4986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunburnt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Filipinos are the best, I have Sri Lankans, Filps, Morrocons and Egytptians working for me, you only need to ask them to do it once and it is done properly, sadly Egyptians maids need telling and telling and then the next day have forgotten everything u told them and you start all over again
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why do they call them flips
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com